7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

@Bellyball said...

Hornacek hasn’t trusted KOQ all season so it’s no surprise that Plum and Hernangomez are getting all the run. KOQ has played unbelievably well at time and still only got 15-18 minutes.

plumlee had played 27 minutes all season coming into today

• bfwl3434

Ibaka going off

• Dirt_Lavert

Horford 1-10 I hate my celtics :/ sign him for 35 more years guys he’s clearly a franchise player! Almost as bad as the b’s on Backes for 6 years smh

• SkateFiend

@mrmogz said...

O’Quinn can still put up 20 some pts if he gets even like 10-15 more mins.

Let’s hope he gets some run in the second half. I wish Pop was coaching the Knicks right now.

• viciousphilpy

Dude, is Kyle OQuinn even playing? My lineup is going off! Just not KOQ

• yorick

O’Quinn didn’t even play poorly. Why is he in Hornacek’s doghouse? So dumb.

• RWilder

@mrmogz said...

30 minutes ago… “Wahhhh Batum sucks so bad, he’s ruining my lineups,”

and now he’s going off and can easily 6x. Ya’ll need to stop worrying 6 minutes into a 48(+) minute game.

What about 24 min into a 48 min game? Pretty sure anyone who took Melo is cooked. KOQ might make some value if he gets some run the 2nd half. But Melo is done.

• MrPerfekt7

Melo needs to retire. Smh his game went missing

• mrmogz

@viciousphilpy said...

Dude, is Kyle OQuinn even playing? My lineup is going off! Just not KOQ

No, no he is not playing lol. I really hope he gets some second half run. We know he can put up pts quick in limited mins so here’s hoping.

• dunny06

Freakin’ KOQ Sucker!

• Dirt_Lavert

If baker got any run in the second… that’d be great :(

Why does he do nothing but foul? I don’t get it?

• bfwl3434

OQuinn was a liability on the defensive end to start the game and took a bad shot. Subbed him out and he Knicks made a run with Plumlee/hernangomez. Simple as that.

• TheGuth

What is REALLY scary is that the Celtics are losing by 9 at home to these chumps.

• mrmogz

@RWilder said...

What about 24 min into a 48 min game? Pretty sure anyone who took Melo is cooked. KOQ might make some value if he gets some run the 2nd half. But Melo is done.

Ya if an $8k player is in single digits at half that is definitely some cause for concern. We need to stop bitching in the 1st Q though. There’s only 1 ball and 10 people on the court at a time.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

At least KOQ is in 72%…. makes me feel better

• Dgogal7

I swear even the NBA coaches are in on this DFS bullshit ! How is Kyle oquinn not even playing??? It’s like they announce news so that 40 percent of us idiots roster him and they set their lineups knowing they aren’t gonna put him in the game( far fetched… Maybe not)

• byo34

O’Quinn bout to ruin my Ibaka/Harris lineup.

• viciousphilpy

@dunny06 said...

Freakin’ KOQ Sucker!

classic!

• mbunner23

Someone help me out, challenged a few friends for some head to heads. Gotta win my bankroll back. 2 game late slate, help a man out.

• bhodgman

C’mon Schroder… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_nlFhMUMO8&t=01m21s

• osuryanf

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If baker got any run in the second… that’d be great :(

Why does he do nothing but foul? I don’t get it?

Because he’s not overly athletic or overly quick, which makes him not a great defender. Players at his position basically go right by him, in which he compensates by grabbing / pulling etc. Which, then, leads to foul trouble.

And now you get it.

• viciousphilpy

I’m just happy that KOQ somehow penetrated 72% of lineups :)

• Dirt_Lavert

ABC on pace for 48 and 20 !!! WHATTT

rip to those among who don’t have him. like me :/

• traviswhite

Kyle oquinn being a little bitch

• fanturds

part of its personnel. the Celts don’t exactly have a bunch of road graders you need to body up on, part of it might be Carmelo playing PF….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).