7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DisposableHeroes

If O’Quinn keeps me from cashing tonight, he’ll forever be known to me as the ultimate KOQ BLOCKER!!

• TheGuth

@DisposableHeroes said...

If O’Quinn keeps me from cashing tonight, he’ll forever be known to me as the ultimate KOQ BLOCKER!!

Nicely done.

• TeamTwerk

How in the world do 5 shooting guards on New Orleans all manage to get good minutes lately? One of these guys must somehow be taking Terrence Jones minutes who is rotting away on the bench.

• dragon1952

Christ…Smart may not even hit 5x :^ /

• natedenver34

It didn’t work out, but kyle O’Quinn was a good play. I stand behind it. Dfs is unpredictable.

• bradmcgee

If I got divorced, quit my job, and disowned my 2 young kids I think I’d have a chance at DFS basketball. That or have my 4 year old daughter pick my team

• MrPerfekt7

Well ty Lawson out

• Anton83

Hernangomez going to save my line ups

• az0064

Dude Bradley and OQ shredded my lineups. Not to mention Okafor

• chatmar

Get home from work and O’Quinn can’t even get me more than 5 DK points!!! What the heck went wrong????

• WestCrook1

Aaron Gordon is the wordt

• bradmcgee

Meeks is hurt bah ahaha

• Gokou

@chatmar said...

Get home from work and O’Quinn can’t even get me more than 5 DK points!!! What the heck went wrong????

Plumlee and Hernangomez were playing well, so Hornacek just sat O’Quinn the rest of the game. So much for being a “starter”

• Deltfish

@osuryanf said...

Hornacek is an idiot, and minus one miraculous overachieving year —- he always has been.

This is just another job he’ll eventually get fired from, so there’s that at least.

Why I don’t like him. How come everyone is saying how dumb he is yet winning a game in the 4th quarter on the road as 9 pt underdogs….. he’s trying to win the game not play fantasy sports

• damionismyname

@rayjay43 said...

so many snowflakes my phone should be put in the freezer

lol, that was good one

• az0064

Seriously. Tonight is a disaster

• bradmcgee

What’s funny is I fade Joseph last night to gain a advantage on the field and tonight I go with the masses with O Quinn to not get burned again, yeah that worked out well

• dogplayer

Giannis en fuego!

• Kegjmr

Collison Iggy Turner or Temple Tolliver George for late slate?

• debeatup

Giannis is TORCHING the Rockets in the 3rd, yikes

• VPDFS

Like it too. What do you guys think of Monta Ellis for the late night?

• Anton83

Abc 70 burger coming?

• rebkell

@7klub06 said...

Well ty Lawson out

That should help Collison out, I don’t have anything going, but if you’re playing a late shift, it might be a good play. He’s been splitting minutes with Lawson, you would suspect he’ll get 30+ minutes at least tonight.

• rebkell

@Kegjmr said...

Collison Iggy Turner or Temple Tolliver George for late slate?

I’ve heard a lot of concern about Turner getting in trouble guarding Boogie, but that’s like predicting a blowout, it’s awfully speculative.

• Anton83

At least rose making up for melo in my best line up and 3.4% owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).