7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

What do you think KOQ ownership will be tomorrow night?

• rebkell

@bradmcgee said...

What’s funny is I fade Joseph last night to gain a advantage on the field and tonight I go with the masses with O Quinn to not get burned again, yeah that worked out well

I doubt O’Quinn has been in a better position going into a game than he was tonight, it’s ridiculous.

• 7klub06

Damn Grit and Grind nation so close to OT. Conley should’ve took the game winning shot.

• 7klub06

@Cooper08 said...

0.1%

• KOTN26

• tsteeves

Literally 100’s of players playing every night yet every time someones getting examined the past week its a player from my lineups.

• BustNutz

Vegas better start giving the sixers some credit soon because they’re beating some good teams lately and it’s impressive

• mbunner23

Draymond or Durant in late slate?

• rebkell

@7klub06 said...

Damn Grit and Grind nation so close to OT. Conley should’ve took the game winning shot.

Instead he turned it over twice down the stretch…

• rayjay43

going to give the late night slate a go for the first time, do the winners usually have exactly the same lineups , what is the best way to make your team different cheers

• Anton83

Well shit rose and hernangomez plays of the night

• draggin49

Hmmm not sure what to do for late gpp on dk. Was hoping klay was out . Maybe just build around boogie . Not sure if I can get a decent lineup with 2 studs

• VPDFS

Temple or Ellis late night?

• rebkell

@Cooper08 said...

It’s hard to say, depends on the status of Noah and Porzingus , of course there is always the Hornacek factor, he’s done it all year … good games are always followed with little to no time on the court. He’s done it to all the big men all year, Noah, O’Quinn and Hernangomez …

• zpa1989

sitting here laughing at how bad oquinn and melo did tonight. makes zero god damn sense but hey thats DFS. its like adding insult to injury considering i was already toast from the bradley late scratch. its like, it just can’t get any worse can it? how can both flop, in a close, game, with no zingis? im scratching my head over here trying to figure that out. is anyone watching the game?

• zpa1989

olynk too. jesus. how many trap plays can you have in one night? DAMNIT!

• mellofellowsu

Just checked in to say I hope Kyle O’Quinn contracts gonorrhea tonight. That is all.

• zpa1989

all my rose lineups had either carroll, bradley, kelly O or KOQ in there. GOD FREAKING DAMNIT I CAN“T CATCH A BREAK!!!! even what im right im wrong! ugh, thats so painful and frustrating.

• Manyak

Hope some of u guys listened to my advice on fading quin & taking hernagomez. That 55%+ of lobby already out… whew

• KOTN26

This. KOQ made literal sense. I don’t get it.

• Gheag2014

switched out dray for melo in one of my better lines!! Still a good night tho.. Don’t know why no one played gernangomez or Stanley J

• mrmogz

@bradmcgee said...

If I got divorced, quit my job, and disowned my 2 young kids I think I’d have a chance at DFS basketball. That or have my 4 year old daughter pick my team

Wait for MLB where the highest priced guys on a slate give you tons of 0’s! Now that’s some fun stuff lol.

• 7klub06

@rebkell said...

Instead he turned it over twice down the stretch…

True, but I would guarantee that he would’ve made that 3 him or Vince

• cjrswish

Cash line is gonna be hysterically low

• Gheag2014

people complaining about koq… If the rest of your line was still good and you played kuz and Herman you should still be cashing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler