7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jimmiegreens

Al Jefferson for the win!

• zpa1989

hate to sound salty but i think the al jefferson line was total bull crap and complete luck. i think if i had used him, he would of put up single digits and hardly played any minutes. almost guaranteed.

• rebkell

@sidislike said...

Really wish I would have played Kanter tonight but this idiot Donovan wants to lose in new and fabulous ways every night

Everybody was afraid of him tonight, because of the first game Adams was out, Kanter got hardly any run, which upon looking back was because they got behind early and Kanter played a lot the game before, etc…. I guess the OKC rotation going forward is still up in the air. Is there an estimated timetable on Adams?

• Syzltuth

@elementasrat said...

Oh cool thanks.

So there is no such thing as subsistitions? Only one player can play at each position for the whole match?

Just sent you that message but not sure it actually got sent. Never used the messenger on here and a copy of the message was in my inbox so not sure if that’s the usual or I just sent the message to myself somehow, lol

• rebkell

@zpa1989 said...

hate to sound salty but i think the al jefferson line was total bull crap and complete luck. i think if i had used him, he would of put up single digits and hardly played any minutes. almost guaranteed.

They were talking about it tonight and they said Boogie just can’t deal with him and he’s sort of one of Boogie’s idols, idol is too strong of a word, but he evidently learned a lot from Jefferson’s game.

• zpa1989

@rebkell said...

They were talking about it tonight and they said Boogie just can’t deal with him and he’s sort of one of Boogie’s idols, idol is too strong of a word, but he evidently learned a lot from Jefferson’s game.

ya, maybe a younger al jefferson but at this age? hard for me to imagine, at least prior to the game, boogie would struggle to deal with him.

• MrPerfekt7

Is this 🎤 on, I would like to thank Wardell Stephen Curry for coming thru in the clutch for me. I had 211 DK pts at start of late night.
    I had Conley/Gasol/ABC/Beasley/Kuzminskas along with Curry as a core. I took a L with Kent Bazemore and the MVP Ron Baker mr .25pts. Giving me 260pts smdh.

• rebkell

@zpa1989 said...

ya, maybe a younger al jefferson but at this age? hard for me to imagine, at least prior to the game, boogie would struggle to deal with him.

Agreed going in, doubt anybody would have guessed it, but he literally owned him, Boogie was guarding him and just couldn’t do anything with him. You know Al and that back to the basket move and slip under and turn around stuff, he just ate Boogie up.

• DirkDigglerz

Ultimate duds across my Lineups: O Quit, Bazeless, Meeks Mill, Zbum, Payton I’m taking an L today

• MrPerfekt7

@rebkell said...

Optimal DK Lineup 1/18/17

DKPos Team Player DKSal DKPts
    PG NY Derrick Rose 6300 57.50
    SG NY Courtney Lee 3500 32.00
    SF DET Marcus Morris 5500 39.00
    PF MEM JaMychal Green 4300 37.25
    C NY Guillermo Hernangómez 3000 33.25
    G HOU Patrick Beverley 5400 40.25
    F GS Kevin Durant 9900 70.00
    Util OKC Russell Westbrook 12100 73.25
    50000 382.50

Interesting who would’ve thought of that

• rebkell

@7klub06 said...

Interesting who would’ve thought of that

The last 3 look ok, but that top 5 wouldn’t have been on my radar, Courtney Lee, hell he lost his starting job and then played the most minutes of all the players on both teams.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

The last 3 look ok, but that top 5 wouldn’t have been on my radar, Courtney Lee, hell he lost his starting job and then played the most minutes of all the players on both teams.

I present to you Jeff Hornacek!

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

I present to you Jeff Hornacek!

Everyone’s favorite coach. Even Mike Malone has become somewhat predictable, at least compared to Jeff.

• KindGuy

@rebkell said...

Everyone’s favorite coach. Even Mike Malone has become somewhat predictable, at least compared to Jeff.

I’ll probably be on O’Quinn again tomorrow

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

I’ll probably be on O’Quinn again tomorrow

yeah, and his salary went from 4100 tonight to 4800 tomorrow.

• krighton

Ill never go all in on a sure must play lock ever again…dk rubbing salt in the wound rasing his salary to 4800….frantic swapping mess last 30 mins should have known better…..i played the high value guys late in on lineup barely broke 200

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Went to bed assuming I’d cash no where especially with O’Quinn in all 4 of my lus. But I had Teague and Durant in 2 of my only 4 entries I made yesterday and I woke up to profit. Funny. They combined for like 122 DK points. Don’t get surprised often like that but will take it on a night with little to no research. Off work every Thursday so I’ll probably do worse today. Lol.

• dandub9

I should have put my after hours lineup into the main slate! 320 after hours vs 283 on the main.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).