7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

I like NOAh if Porzingis is out

Porzingis is out

• odeethedon

Collison gets all the PG mins if he sits. He’s pretty much a lock on FD if he does sit and his price on DK is pretty good as well.

• odeethedon

@GGee87 said...

If Ty Lawson sits… Who on the Kings gets a significant bump?

Collison gets all the PG mins if he sits. He’s pretty much a lock on FD if he does sit and his price on DK is pretty good as well.

• SzymonK

I think today Im doing quintupplex5 multiplayers and turing the last $66 into $300, $150 or a big 0

• kylar18

welp, lock in KOQ for me, also possibly looking at melo. Noah is also probably out today based on him being downgraded to questionable and unable to participate in shootaround

• eipsallig

Embiid did not participate in shootaround due to an illness and is listed as questionable for Wednesday’s game against the Raptors, Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

• frugal

@kylar18 said...

welp, lock in KOQ for me, also possibly looking at melo. Noah is also probably out today based on him being downgraded to questionable and unable to participate in shootaround

Q for Boston fans. Does Olynyk get run in blowouts?

• MrPerfekt7

KCP out as well tonight

• Mizzou311

@kylar18 said...

All the Kumilinguskas???

• eipsallig

Fire up Covington.. If Embiid does sit, I would think DeRozan will sit for rest.

• Ricolasvegas

Potential value plays

PG- Spanish Choc- (Mcconnel is out)
    Joseph (Derozan sit?)

SG-Powell- (Derozan sit?)
    E. Moore (getting 20-28mins)
    Meeks (fouriner out)

SF-Carroll (Derozan sit?)
    M. Morris ( KCP out )

PF-T. Jones (Davis sits?)
    Tolliver (Casspi out)

C-ZaZa (matchup )
    Marjanovic ( Drummond and Baynes GTD)
    Olynyk ( back to back great games)
    O’Quinn (Noah and Kristaps Questionable)
    Hernangomez (Noah and Kristaps Questionable)

• eipsallig

@7klub06 said...

KCP out as well tonight

A lot GTD listed for DET guys tonight.. Jackson should get a big boost in a great matchup.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

Last night was a disaster for me personally. Lowry out with 15 mins before lock when he was in multiple lines for me was total chaos. I had about 10 lineups with him in them, and there was nobody priced close to him on FD at point guard to just make a quick pivot, it totally had a trickle down affect. Threw in Cory Joseph and upgraded my second sg spot to Derozan but was forced to go down from Brook Lopez to Valanciunas a lot of times to make it fit, and we all know how that turned out lol. I should have known that 2 ball hogs in Joseph and Derozan would not pass the ball to Valanciunas who had two shot attempts at half compared to 14 each for the other two, and that was with Patterson and Nogeira out. Apparently, Casey doesn’t believe in pounding the paint against a team that is garbage at protecting the paint. Went to sleep before Denver game started and I was cashing all of my lineups that had Harden derozan and Joseph in them and woke up to a Jameer Nelson Nightmare… On to today’s slate…

I will be playing some GPP’s with they typical superstars, but I also like enough mid range guys to throw out a few balanced lineups as well. It takes a lot of self control to be able to avoid the big names on a slate with so many big names, but sometimes its so hard to figure out which of the high priced big names will go off and you cant possibly play every combo, so going with some mid range guys in good spots with upside is a great option.

With potentially both Noah and Porzingas out, all of the offense will be flowing through Anthony and he is priced almost 2k less than Durant on FD. Can he get 45 fd points definitely, could Durant get only 45 yes. For a GPP I don’t mind playing Anthony to differentiate myself.

I really like Lowry tonight because there is talk of derozan resting tonight. It might not be announced to closer to tip off, but I definitely will avoid Derozan tonight because of it and have exposure to Lowry. The big question is going to be whether the person who starts if he sits is Joseph at SG, Ross or Powell. It will be a crap shoot on what will happen, but If derozan sits all three could be in play because Nogueira might still be in concussion protocol and Patterson might be out so they may have to play small more often with Caroll at the 4 and 2 of those three aforementioned playing the sg and sf spots. Either way, there are minutes to be had…

I don’t like Embiid tonight. I had one of his worst games of the year a couple of weeks ago against the Raptors and he is beginning to be priced out for me based on his minutes restriction.

A lot of people will be stacking the OKC/GS game and the Houston/Milwaukee game, I really like stacking the Portland/Charlotte game, especially on the Charlotte side as they are pacing up considerably. Batum, MKG, Zeller and Marvin are all decent plays tonight and reasonably priced in my opinion.

I think that there will be some forgotten point guards tonight because of the size of the slate. My focus will be on Reggie Jackson. Recent bad performances, potential that Drummond is out and horrible Atlanta defense against point guards all point to him being a decent play who will probably be overlooked.

My gut play of the night is Serge Ibaka. I think he is going to be overlooked big time tonight with everyone targeting Terrance Jones and Enes Kanter. I can see Ibaka having a tremendous game against Pelicans and if Fournier continues to be out, he will be relied on for some extra offense.

Good luck everyone

• erizos17

@SzymonK said...

I think today Im doing quintupplex5 multiplayers and turing the last $66 into $300, $150 or a big 0

Just a heads up i played 4 $1 quantiples last night and the cash lines were 330.75 in 3 of them and 339.25 in the 4th. In other words dont waste $66

• Supersharpie

@7klub06 said...

KCP out as well tonight

Fire up Bazemore?

• Cocomilk

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone else think that hou -6.5 line is very strange?

Not really… the true line is -9 but Houston on b2b, ryno illness and early money on the bucks

• eipsallig

@Ricolasvegas said...

Potential value plays

PG- Spanish Choc- (Mcconnel is out)
    Joseph (Derozan sit?)

SG-Powell- (Derozan sit?)
    E. Moore (getting 20-28mins)

SF-Carroll (Derozan sit?)
    M. Morris ( KCP out )

PF-T. Jones (Davis sits?)
    Tolliver (Casspi out)

C-ZaZa (matchup )
    Marjanovic ( Drummond and Baynes GTD)

I think this is a prime spot for DeRozan to sit, but he hasn’t missed a game all season.

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@eipsallig said...

I think this is a prime spot for DeRozan to sit, but he hasn’t missed a game all season.

If not missing a game all season is a reason for not sitting then everyone would be playing 82 games a year

• MrPerfekt7

@eipsallig said...

A lot GTD listed for DET guys tonight.. Jackson should get a big boost in a great matchup.

Jackson failed me last time I picked him smh

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

As per basketball monster, Drummond and Baynes are playing. I am happy for this because them not playing was going to increase Jackson ownership. I still think he is a good play either way.

• MrPerfekt7

@Supersharpie said...

Fire up Bazemore?

Him or Hardaway Jr but if you look at the price tag, Ima go with Bazemore

• MrPerfekt7

@eipsallig said...

Davis is playing tonight but since he was injured I doubt he gives us the pts we wont

• eipsallig

@superbuckwild said...

If not missing a game all season is a reason for not sitting then everyone would be playing 82 games a year

I agree, and I will very limited shares of him tonight until I get word he is officially sitting.

• MrPerfekt7

Conley is a go for point guard!!! For me
    ABC or Harden or both? Or should I try the theory from MLk day and get all the Warriors in one line up and win 🤔

• FDDough

Looks like AD is playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).