7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

wish kanter was cheaper so more people would play him.

• DirkDigglerz

AD the Glass man is playing :)

• Ricolasvegas

@eipsallig said...

I think this is a prime spot for DeRozan to sit, but he hasn’t missed a game all season.

he rested 3 times last year on back to backs… so seems like a prime spot after Lowry sat last night

• Kuhn2632

Anyone know why the RG projection for Paul George is so high? It has him projected for over 40 FDP, but he has only hit that number in 2 of his last 12 games.

• odeethedon

@Kuhn2632 said...

Anyone know why the RG projection for Paul George is so high? It has him projected for over 40 FDP, but he has only hit that number in 2 of his last 12 games.

Sacramento is bad against SF

• MrPerfekt7

@Kuhn2632 said...

he showed up in mine. i don’t trust em

• Youngbandit09

@demato320 said...

Not everyone took this as a joke I agreed with you and posted that you had a good point and took some heat for it too. Ive kept track of this metric and feel its is helpful. For the people who are skeptical, view the past “ First Looks” and make your own opinion on this helpful metric.
    Im a believer. Tonight: Sergio(Mconnell Injury), Collision(lawson injury), True(AD injury), Reggie(Pope injury), Jodie meeks and A. Gordon( Fournier Injury), Melo ( Zinger Inj), Kanter ( Adams Inj), T. Jones (AD injury), and D. Carrol(IDK). All of the players are cheaper on FD and Expensive on DK. DK is speculating that the aforementioned injured players will be out. So, DK is charging us more for players they feel will receive usage, minutes, and bonus bumps. Obviously, people will be critical of this metric, and state it has lots of noise or is fools gold. However, we are ALL trying to perform optimally everyday with creating player pools. So, even if we are off base with this metric, we can still learn from EACH OTHER the pros and cons of this hypothesis. In the end we ALL get better.

Exactly !

• sports667

Beal or Batum……. hmmm Beal is @ home but probably has to play against Tony Allen most of the game. Batum should be back to full health against Portland. I think i answered my own question.

• monarch

@bigkino217 said...

wish kanter was cheaper so more people would play him.

I’m playing him. I want those 24 points and 14 rebounds.

• FDDough

Anyone like Myles Turner tonight?

• sports667

IT is 9700 on FD now. So much for that…

• ELopez432

Noah & Porzingis out? definitely have to play Oquinn & Hernangomez. If Embidd is out Okafar at 4200 is a must play, last year i do recall him having 30+ vs JVal in all their matchups

• bigkino217

@ELopez432 said...

Noah & Porzingis out? definitely have to play Oquinn & Hernangomez. If Embidd is out Okafar at 4200 is a must play, last year i do recall him having 30+ vs JVal in all their matchups

i haven’t seen noah confirmed out anywhere

• DirkDigglerz

Greek or KD who scores more today? both can get 60

• DirkDigglerz

Man I still like Tyreke even if AD is playing guy can put 47 fpts in less than 28 minutes

• kylar18

@bigkino217 said...

It’s not confirmed, But he was unable to participate in shootaround and he’s currently listed as questionable. Porzingus was already ruled out and it’s likely that noah misses also based on the info we currently have.

• Jeddy3

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD the Glass man is playing :)

For at least tip off.

• DirkDigglerz

Is Fournier still out??????????

• tim51278

Vegas line implies Derozan sits. May go back to the well with Joseph hoping he starts at SG alongside Lowry

• ELopez432

@bigkino217 said...

No he hasn’t but i believe he’ll sit, was not there for shootaround plus Hornacek is playing around with lineups so i could definitely see him sitting this out and let Hernagomez get some run

• Chewy00

Who wants to create my lineup for me tonight!!

Fairly new to Basketball for DFS! Anyone have some pointers on creating lineups for cash games?

i just read every post here and im clouded to know where to even start to create a lineup!! haha

• whitemamba86

u know how many times a person missed shootaround then smashed in a game lol. look at jimmy buckets the other day being sick lost 10 pounds missed shoot around . missing shootaround means nothing when ur older in the nba wade does it all the time. but if he does sit quinn and gomez are very easy plays

• Kraptocracy

You start with a core of 3-4 players who you believe will guarantee you a base amount of points (150-200). Then you fill with players who will give you the most bang for your buck, depending on injuries, etc.

That’s how I start. Then I tinker (to a minimum) throughout the day depending on better matchups and late scratches.

• ELopez432

I could see 100fp+ from a batum/walker stack

• Dirt_Lavert

@DirkDigglerz said...

How can that be not a blowout? OKC has no firepower to match GS

100% a blowout lol let them chase it. Take King Joffrey for the blowout garbage time!

76ers also get blown out with no embiid your welcome ;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).