7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WidumBoise

@whitemamba86 said...

on dk i scored over 340 and barely won anything :(

There was a ton of high scores last night even with the dead Lowry $, tough slate.

• whitemamba86

@7klub06 said...

What entry play was you in

4point dk. today im only running 5 lineups on it and playing in alot of the 3 to 9 $ ones with only 10,000 people. played 10 last night all scored over 300 but only was up $20 by the end of the day.

• tarheel66

Anthony Davis says he will play tonight, please go away A.D the man is a wus and a joke.

• WidumBoise

@whitemamba86 said...

4point dk. today im only running 5 lineups on it and playing in alot of the 3 to 9 $ ones with only 10,000 people. played 10 last night all scored over 300 but only was up $20 by the end of the day.

a 300 burger is the new 275 burger.

• Syzltuth

I need a cheap $3,200 G on DK. Any suggestions?

• xdan3220

@WidumBoise said...

Sure do on FD, he is really popping in my model.

I have to ask, everyday you come on here and mention players popping out of your model. 1) What is teh model, and 2) how often is it any good?

• amjennison25

• dakimbell

@xdan3220 said...

I have to ask, everyday you come on here and mention players popping out of your model. 1) What is teh model, and 2) how often is it any good?

LOL. Was just thinking the same thing.

• bigkino217

@Syzltuth said...

moore maybe?

• Mizzou311

@dakimbell said...

LOL. Was just thinking the same thing.

fantasy labs and i believe he simply pulls stuff from the generic pro models that come with the subscription…..

• erizos17

@Syzltuth said...

If you can get someone $200 cheaper Joseph for 3400 otherwise probably Moore would be the best choice unless some value opens up later on

• jtkucheck

@erizos17 said...

If you can get someone $200 cheaper Joseph for 3400 otherwise probably Moore would be the best choice unless some value opens up later on

Delaney, ATL

• Chewy00

@MPDR1983 said...

seems like you are doing ok

I seem to think the same thing but im definitely down!!

• WidumBoise

@Mizzou311 said...

fantasy labs and i believe he simply pulls stuff from the generic pro models that come with the subscription…..

I play strictly GPP and I have a customized FL model weighed heavily towards upside and vegas odds.

• draped

@Syzltuth said...

Nothing looks great under 3200. Best bet is probably Reggie Bullock (starting and will get minutes, but is awful) or Cory Brewer (if Gordon/Anderson are out then he should get his minutes). You are probably better off finding more $$ somewhere.

• IronMonkey415

I pull players out of my ass what type of model should I call that?

These are the players that I pulled out so far for FanDuel.

Westbrook
    Batum
    Meeks
    Ariza
    Parker
    Ilyasova
    Monroe

• Scottjmark

WidumBoise is an annoying troll. Kinda reminds me of Dom Twam.

• WidumBoise

@IronMonkey415 said...

I pull players out of my ass what type of model should I call that?

Do you play cash or GPP?

• IronMonkey415

Only GPP

• xdan3220

@WidumBoise said...

I play strictly GPP and I have a customized FL model weighed heavily towards upside and vegas odds.

Thanks for sharing, I had to know based on how often you reference it.

Any Portland fans can shed some light on how they align defensively. I have to imagine Harkless would have to guard Batum, Batum has 5 inches on McCollum, if they don’t put Harkless on him it seems like he would abuse C.J.

• dunbarnation

I really love batum tonight. Playing at home against his former team and playing well in a fast pace game.

• erizos17

@xdan3220 said...

Thanks for sharing, I had to know based on how often you reference it.

Any Portland fans can shed some light on how they align defensively. I have to imagine Harkless would have to guard Batum, Batum has 5 inches on McCollum, if they don’t put Harkless on him it seems like he would abuse C.J.

Who will guard MKG? Mccollum?

• DirkDigglerz

Tony Allen will be on Bradley Beal ass all game he might have tons of stealls

• WidumBoise

Yall on Joffrey Lauvergne & Shirley tonight?

• IronMonkey415

It’s the Walker and Batum show tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.