Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gunshow2425

Ugh on DK, who do we think is the best 3,800 forward?

• BBWC_10

I thought about Birch but I can’t trust Vogel, Elf or Gordon. I think tonight is a one or two 8k guy and a bunch of 5k. I’m going Towns he owns Capela. I like IT tonight also. Blazers may need more Nurk tonight to match up with Sabonis. The question is who will be my BERTANS tonight preventing me from cashing?

• mattyice522

@elementasrat said...

Bell got injured first freaking play of the game lol

lol exactly. He WAS a good play unless you can somehow predict an injury.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

So Ryan Anderson at home…..even with the loss of two players….still not a good play right?!!

history would say no

but…it sure is tempting at his price

• deactivated203270

@RiskyBiscuits said...

The more I look at Capela, the less I want to play him. His career splits against MIN are not very good. Nene is back. I dont know.

Same I cant ever seem to get Capela on a good night, Biyombo is same price on FD and he’s done well for me when i put him in, although he only went for 26.2 against Cavs last outing.

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

I think that had to do more with a lot of other guys under-performing as well so the Bell “under-performance wasn’t as noticeable…..

IMO

No, it’s because I’m awesome 😎

Again I jest, and I agree with you about Bell. The point is that even if a lot of players didnt underperform last night, it’s almost like making a lineup using 45,500 (last night) and 46,700(tonight) in salary instead of the full 50. So while you obviously never want a zero, if you put the right players around Birch, even if he’s terrible you can still cash. My point was less about bell and more about the effect getting a poor score from a cheap player will have on your lineup. Obviously, if you get a goose egg from an expensive player the odds of cashing are extremely low.

Also to me the point is moot…as I dont think birch will do poorly if he plays 20 minutes with no Speights. I think his likely outcome is between 15 and 25 points.

• MrPerfekt7

@RandysCrow said...

So Ryan Anderson at home…..even with the loss of two players….still not a good play right?!!

• TeamTarek

@RiskyBiscuits said...

I know I know. That is the only reason Im on the fence. I just hate myself when I play him in this situation, then when hes on the bench doing nothing for me, Im yelling at my dog that I should have played my research.

y man fck it i gonna pay up and go with embiid under 10k. He only needs 50dk points and u are more than fine

• MrPerfekt7

Taj Gibson should dominate Anderson on the boards tonight huh?

The more i look at this slate I kinda want to throw out a Twolves stack 🤔

• jgootz421

Haven’t watched minn much this year, can anyone expand on KAT’s horrible D i keep hearing about?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Taj Gibson should dominate Anderson on the boards tonight huh?

The more i look at this slate I kinda want to throw out a Twolves stack 🤔

Absolutely. And Taj is a boarder line elite defender, imo

• neccos

@elementasrat said...

Bell got injured first freaking play of the game lol

Lol yup, which is why it only adds to the “for whatever reason” gut feeling I had to not play him.

• RiskyBiscuits

@TeamTarek said...

y man fck it i gonna pay up and go with embiid under 10k. He only needs 50dk points and u are more than fine

Yeah Im going with KAT.

• malickiville

@kps3205s said...

I’m sure most of you on here know about Swish Analytics but I just learned of this and sharing just in case. Personally like the points projections they feel is needed to cash which gives me an idea of where I will need to be with my minimal low $$$ LU’s.

https://swishanalytics.com/optimus/nba/daily-fantasy-lineup-results

Not following you on this?

I used them before, similar to RotoQL, etc, they want you to pay for the premium services and lineups. Their points projections on the link you sent are for their lineups, not the actual cash lines. Or am I misreading what you have said?

My fault if so my man

• bbeast

@RandysCrow said...

I’m not playing him. But if your gut is telling you to. I would definitely, most positively play him, cause your gut is ALWAYS right. Right forum?

P.S. don’t do it.

• mbunner23

@7klub06 said...

Best GIF of all time IMO.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jgootz421 said...

Haven’t watched minn much this year, can anyone expand on KAT’s horrible D i keep hearing about?

Not only this year. lol. for the past 2 seasons, i think most DFS players know to target opposing centers in those matchups

Real Plus-Minus, Towns is 68th out of 73 centers in Defensive Real Plus-Minus

• draggin49

Orlando sucks , hard to fade lbj

• kps3205s

@malickiville said...

Not following you on this?

I used them before, similar to RotoQL, etc, they want you to pay for the premium services and lineups. Their points projections on the link you sent are for their lineups, not the actual cash lines. Or am I misreading what you have said?

My fault if so my man

Edit: Got it. Thought it was projections on tournaments cash lines. My bad. Glad I posted.

I was viewing the free stuff to see if there was any other info I can gather to help me.

thanks for the clarification.

• dominicanpapi

@basam80 said...

Same I cant ever seem to get Capela on a good night, Biyombo is same price on FD and he’s done well for me when i put him in, although he only went for 26.2 against Cavs last outing.

I mean…Biyombo did just fine vs. KAT last game out, and Biyombo isn’t as athletic as Capela is. I think Biyombo is a worse play b/c he’s going to have to step out and guard the 3.

Capela’s last game vs. KAT: 30 minutes, 22 points, 10 boards, 3 blocks, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 turnovers. That’s what….44 fantasy points? That’s 6X at his current price point on Fanduel.

• MrPerfekt7

@elving188 said...

Heck I even have a feeling that Dieng May produce tonight on boards as well

• aus1032

@mattyice522 said...

lol exactly. He WAS a good play unless you can somehow predict an injury.

I said this last night and someone said he was an obvious trap lol psychics on this forum man

• MrPerfekt7

@gunshow2425 said...

Ugh on DK, who do we think is the best 3,800 forward?

Crowder, Dieng, Jefferson, Birch (🤔), Mbah a Moute

• aus1032

@elving188 said...

I never really realized this but after watching twolves vs magic the other night, i think you’re right. When he was switched onto biyombo, he was absolutely suffocating him

• bbeast

@7klub06 said...

Heck I even have a feeling that Dieng May produce tonight on boards as well

Well if this feeling is in your gut bro, lock n’ load! My gut is only telling me I’m hungry, which probably explains my snark.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).