Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

@frugal said...

Arg…my lineup construction really wants a scrub at an F position but I really don’t want to play Moute.

• Bsavoy08

Anybody think birch is a good play I don’t see Cle blowing Anybody out but orl sucks badd .. also Vogel said he would get playing time

All Da Birch!! Lol

• dmbtrip2004

@866 said...

All Da Birch!! Lol

• Epicsic

@Bsavoy08 said...

Anybody think birch is a good play I don’t see Cle blowing Anybody out but orl sucks badd .. also Vogel said he would get playing time

The kid has talent and should see 20mins tonight. He earned it and who knows where Marreeses head is at. It was a personal matter after all. I watched the game last night and Birch was so involved trying to impress. I don’t see why he would slow down tonight. This is his BIG chance to prove he can play.

• Epicsic

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Thanks can wait to crush with Birch. I don’t come in the forum much but this kid has so much talent. I had to stop in today and chat about him.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epicsic said...

The kid has talent and should see 20mins tonight. He earned it and who knows where Marreeses head is at. It was a personal matter after all. I watched the game last night and Birch was so involved trying to impress. I don’t see why he would slow down tonight. This is his BIG chance to prove he can play.

You do know if speights is back, biz/speights will most likely split time then gordon at the 4. So where does birch fit in?

• upgradetoquestionable

@Epicsic said...

Thanks can wait to crush with Birch. I don’t come in the forum much but this kid has so much talent. I had to stop in today and chat about him.

Exactly what I was peeking in here for as well. I want to trust Frank Vogel but it’s Frank Vogel….

• RussTbird

Cory Joseph get some extra run if Lance ends up being out?

• draggin49

I hate risking elf but rose/it3 are garbage on defense .

• DirkDigglerz

all the. Lillard getting snubbed from the All Star voting

• DirkDigglerz

marcus Morris

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

I always go toward guaranteed minutes. So that would steer me toward Luc. He should see at least 25 tonight

At bare minimum I have to play him.

• draggin49

I never can get Wiggins right . Not sure if I should chance it on him as a cheaper SF or maybe go brown instead

• miggs6876

@bbeast said...

I’m thinking to go with Jusuf Nurkic at C today. All of the opposing C positions that have gone against Sabonis since he’s been starting have been meeting or exceeding value – Love, Favors, Whiteside, even Chandler/Len. I’m willing to spend down a little here given Nurk’s upside, so I can upgrade elsewhere.

Interesting….I don’t hate it.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I want to play nurkic but then I realize it’s nurkic and I don’t know if I can pull the trigger.

• timbeebe2

I’m all in on LeBron, Butler and Nurkic tonight. Any love for Saric at 5.3 on FD? I think he easily hits value at that price

• SenorBurnz

@dmbtrip2004 said…

Read the starting five….i barely have any exposure to that 5
    I tend to not read peoples picks (article) anyone ever click on his name? No stats or profile updates since 2016 and his screen name on FD and DK is crackmonkey83 very weird

That is weird.

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

A bit of Khem Birch chatter. As an FYI, Mareese Speights participated in the team’s shoot around today per the Orlando Sentinel. I know Vogel says Birch will be in the rotation/lineup but what type of minutes will he really get?

Personally not playing as I am sticking to my boom or bust of D.J. Augustin tonight as my punt.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-magic-cavaliers-shootaround-story-0118-story.html

This is interesting….I agree that if Speights does indeed go, Birch’s minutes are up in the air as his usage. My interest in Birch goes only so far as Speights missing the game. If Speights plays, Birch may still do well, yet I won’t be rostering him.

• biardo6

Buck Futter for all the monies!!!

• bbeast

@SenorBurnz said...

@dmbtrip2004 said…

Read the starting five….i barely have any exposure to that 5
    I tend to not read peoples picks (article) anyone ever click on his name? No stats or profile updates since 2016 and his screen name on FD and DK is crackmonkey83 very weird

That is weird.

Agreed, I don’t have any exposure to the starting 5 listed in that article. Also no updates on his stats is odd…

• johnfoster8

Elf for all the monies! Get 150 or 400!

• JZ2318

@frugal said...

Arg…my lineup construction really wants a scrub at an F position but I really don’t want to play Moute.

Just did a Yahoo lineup…you don’t like Tucker for $10 instead? Bojan $11 Jeff Green $11 for more upside if you can handle that ride…Actually think this could be a good Green game going up against ORL we could see that random 30+ game tonight

• yisman

Afflalo suspended two games

• dame_face_420

Need Celtics news dammit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).