Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

Luc HAMbah > butler lol

• sox9

Everyone who jammed LBJ and Butler into all their LUs—ouch

• Kegjmr

@draggin49 said...

Played luc/tucker on dk for late and just loaded up the rest

Same here and also threw in Big Al.

Harden very rusty.. still in entire 1Q so far. Paul sits after 4 mins.

• baller531

so, what made you play Jeff Green in 100% of your lineups tonight? He’s done squat against Orlando lately.

• scott33

Luc!!!!!!!!

M Bah at 4x.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Good use of your limited minutes Harden….Glad you still sat in the player pool when I was finished with my lineups!

• eatmyturf23

@jtgus2005 said...

I have Teague, Dipo, Nurkic, and Butler. Already played Brown, Green, Fournier, and McConnell – 109 points

Any shot at making the cash line?

kinda depends on fd vs dk

J Green has been pretty much elevated to CLE 6th man.. been outplaying Crowder. Seems to get the minutes. Annoyed I didn;t play more Jef Green’s

• draggin49

Butler you fuckin prick . Quit ruining the lineups with the prince of 🍖

• byo34

I hope Jimmy Butler goes crazy! Play for your friends and family in the stands, you’re in your home town young blood!

Him, Moute and Nurkic is who I have left. Currently cashing so hope all goes according to plan.. but this is dfs and Moute getting 13 1st quarter points wasn’t part of the plan!

• malickiville

Looks like the night of the UNDERS

• draggin49

Almost a full qtr and no real life pts for butler, what a joke

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

These games all suck

• mbunner23

Just need another 65 from Moute!

Nothin from Teague either. Not good. Sneaky pick I felt. Yet 33% on the Late slate. Nice qtr from WIGG. Need Eric G to get hot here.

• malickiville

@byo34 said...

Play for your friends and family in the stands

sounds like they are the only ones in the stands hahahaha

hopefully these teams pick up the pace to wake everyone up

• jtgus

@eatmyturf23 said...

kinda depends on fd vs dk

DK

O YEA! Bombing the 3’s Eric G!

• eatmyturf23

Jeff Teague is a giver. What a great guy.

• RussTbird

So much for that Augustin pivot…stupidass

• scott33

@866 said...

J Green has been pretty much elevated to CLE 6th man.. been outplaying Crowder. Seems to get the minutes. Annoyed I didn;t play more Jef Green’s

Only reason I would’ve played him was the blowout factor, but yeah you’re right about him overtaking Crowder. Green’s been finishing games lately.

• scott33

Damn I went Nurkic over Towns in the late slate, not looking like a good decision.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Should have played towns over Paul at utl

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).