NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    9:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dab4me1 said...

Play max entries across DK for tourneys GPPs $27 and under, too many to count.

Had a lineup of Lillard, Eric Gordon, Thaddeus, Luc, Nurkic, Collison, Farouq, Butler

and another with Lillard, Eric Gordon, Thaddeus, Luc, Nurkic, Collison Faruoq, Oladipo

Could have afforded KAT or Embiid on both of those.

I kind of went with the same process tonight! Luckily. Faded Jimmy & LBJ to pay up for Embiid, Dipo, Gordon & Lillard

• scott33

@BBWC_10 said...

Questions for tomorrow… 1) Will Booker put up 30 shots again? 2) Can I play Kanter for just the 1st quarter and Sub him for another guy the rest of the game? 3) Will Otto Porter Kill the Pistons again?

After watching Gary Harris shut down Sweet Lou, I won’t be going heavy on Booker. Plus Warren should be back. I’ll prob put him in 1/5 but that’s it.

• BBWC_10

@scott33 said...

After watching Gary Harris shut down Sweet Lou, I won’t be going heavy on Booker. Plus Warren should be back. I’ll prob put him in 1/5 but that’s it.

I was half joking with that comment however I would say Booker is a lot more explosive as far as driving to the rim. Lou Will is a great shooter and can slash but Booker is one of the quickest guys in the NBA. You never know with the Suns… I wonder if Monroe plays tomorrow he had a nice game vs. Denver last time out. You are right with Warren available that would eat up some shots. On the other hand I think Warren was on the floor when Booker put up 70 last year.

• RandysCrow

@scott33 said...

@BBWC_10 said…

Early look at it, I am thinking about a Dipo-Mitchell combo at SG on FD…I do think I will do one, swapping out one of those with Booker as well (or maaaaybe Barton).

• BBWC_10

@RandysCrow said...

Early look at it, I am thinking about a Dipo-Mitchell combo at SG on FD…I do think I will do one, swapping out one of those with Booker as well (or maaaaybe Barton).

Ya lots of Shooting guards, Tyreke went ham on SAC last time out also.

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

I got Harris & Mitchell as my 2 SG’s atm, all in on Nance if Kuzma sits.

• scott33

@scott33 said...

I got Harris & Mitchell as my 2 SG’s atm, all in on Nance if Kuzma sits.

Already swapped out Harris for Dipo, let the tinkering begin.

• madmanjayWV

@elving188 said...

Is Luc worth a punt? Opens up some salary for sure. It would be great to get the Kyrie/Smart news before 5 mins to lock as well, so we could consider Rozier more seriously

HINDSIGHT — Rozier was the GPP killer play of the day – trust me…

So horrid..Wish I had just went NAPIER in everything instead..oh well…had a 281 that barely cashed and a decent 307 on FD…some profit is better than no profit

KAT was the key at PIVOT to the whole thing — i suppose POR Pivot (JN) or EMBLID also would’ve worked quite well…

On FD, the top 24 LUs in the $0.25 GPP all had KAT – then an EMBLID was 25th….

Gotta love THE ASSOCIATION — “(player-popup #jeff-green)JEFF GREEN”:/players/jeff-green-1314>LBJ

PG Shabazz Napier
    IND 86 POR 100
    FINAL
    $4,400
    SALARY
    4.2%
    OWNED

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

PG Terry Rozier
    PG Damian Lillard
    SG Eric Gordon
    SG Victor Oladipo
    SF Jaylen Brown
    SF Robert Covington
    PF Luc Mbah a Moute
    PF Domantas Sabonis
    C Joel Embiid

Rozier fucked me yes. R Cov. Seriously. He hasn’t been able to do dick this season. And i thought Brown would’ve been good for 30 this time around oh well. It cashed so thats all i care about lol on to todays UGLY slate

• madmanjayWV

RoCo is just not rosterable ATM — sad but true :(

BROWN was a sub 4x AYDS play— had way too much of him and ROZIER tbh…………

I gotta travel to cover some hoops — playing super LIGHT— this is my YAHOO 2/of/8 CORE =

G
    Bogdan Bogdanovic
    Bogdan Bogdanovic
    SAC@MEM
    $13
    SF
    Dillon Brooks
    Dillon Brooks
    SAC@MEM
    $10

• pick6er

Bad night for a Rozier-Brown-Tatum stack lol. Thankfully had Towns, J Simmons, etc. Pull me over the cash line…

• NarrowJ

The meaningless Napier steal at the end of the game knocked me from 4th place (total winnings was $10,800) back to god knows where (ended up with $524).

I literally want to puke haha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).