• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rockman34

Do we throw Boogie in a couple of lineups? Is he on a minutes restriction?

• scott33

@rockman34 said...

Do we throw Boogie in a couple of lineups? Is he on a minutes restriction?

Not sure if he’ll see the minutes needed for him to exceed value even at his low price pt

• Kmasonbx

I’ve never seen the Warriors bring guys back unless they were ready to assume their full roles, so I’m assuming Boogie will play whatever minutes Kerr envisions Boogie playing. My guess is that is in the 25-30 minutes range.

Whiteside at 6500 against a big true center is definitely interesting, and on the flip side Drummond at 8400 in the same situation looks good.

• superjon

Vuc against Brooklyn

• DirkDigglerz

Klay Thompson, Dinwiddie, CJ McCollum guys you can’t predict and just roster hoping for a random big game.

• underdawgs

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the day we’ve all been waiting for. It’s Ante Zizic chalk day.

I have no interest in Boogoe tonight but I am interested in the usage he might suck from the rest of the Warriors starters. Even if he plays ~15 minutes tonight (I’m guessing he sees 4 bursts of playing time, 2 in each half) then as far as I can see, it only lowers the value of the rest of the starters. And they’re all priced up a bit anyway. Lou Will interests me the most in that game by far.

• scott33

@Kmasonbx said...

My guess is that is in the 25-30 minutes range.

Highly doubt it. This is different than Steph or anyone else on that team coming back from an injury after being out a month or two. He hasn’t played in over a year & is coming off an achilles. I’d be shocked if he sees more than 18 minutes.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

Klay Thompson, Dinwiddie, CJ McCollum guys you can’t predict and just roster hoping for a random big game.

I’m rolling Lou out in most of my lineups in that Yahoo price range. I’ll have a little of all 3 wildcards u mentioned though.

• RandysCrow

How do you add Yahoo to your screen name profile on here? I see the other ones but can’t seem to find where to add Yahoos

• TrustinthePlan

@underdawgs said...

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the day we’ve all been waiting for. It’s Ante Zizic chalk day.

I was thinking about pairing Zizic and Rudy together. Both should feast as long as the game stays close enough.

• ScofieldReturns

Hope value opens up, so I can go back to my default LU construction: any time the warriors are in a projected high/close game, play steph and KD along with 1 of harden/AD. Of course that only applies if harden/ad aren’t both playing, in which case I just cram both in.

• Kmasonbx

@scott33 said...

Highly doubt it. This is different than Steph or anyone else on that team coming back from an injury after being out a month or two. He hasn’t played in over a year & is coming off an achilles. I’d be shocked if he sees more than 18 minutes.

This could very well be the case but at the same time the Warriors history shows they don’t bring guys back until they’re ready, I don’t see why this would be any different. If he’s ready to play, he’s ready to play. If you’re going to have a guy on a minutes limit the reason should be you’re bringing him back before he’s 100% with low risk of re-injury but you’re being cautious. We’ve seen this over and over again with this team, they don’t bring guys back before they’re 100%, especially in the regular season.

I’m willing to roll the dice tonight at 5500 expecting 25 minutes from Boogie against a team that has been getting absolutely destroyed by centers. Even at 18 minutes he could go out there and put up 30 and not hurt your lineup.

• ghost3490

@ScofieldReturns said...

Hope value opens up, so I can go back to my default LU construction: any time the warriors are in a projected high/close game, play steph and KD along with 1 of harden/AD. Of course that only applies if harden/ad aren’t both playing, in which case I just cram both in.

And u cash with this? That leaves 3800 for remaining on DK

• miggs6876

This looks like a nice slate. Several games should be high scoring. LAC plays no defense so many of the GS players should eat. Draymond looked to be back. Sweet Lou still too cheap. NO/POR game looks juicy too. Mirotic and Payton look cheap on FD.

PG position looks pretty weak and may have to pay up.

• BUFUu2

@Kmasonbx said...

This could very well be the case but at the same time the Warriors history shows they don’t bring guys back until they’re ready, I don’t see why this would be any different. If he’s ready to play, he’s ready to play. If you’re going to have a guy on a minutes limit the reason should be you’re bringing him back before he’s 100% with low risk of re-injury but you’re being cautious. We’ve seen this over and over again with this team, they don’t bring guys back before they’re 100%, especially in the regular season.

I’m willing to roll the dice tonight at 5500 expecting 25 minutes from Boogie against a team that has been getting absolutely destroyed by centers. Even at 18 minutes he could go out there and put up 30 and not hurt your lineup.

i agree with you 20 mins of boogie for 5500 ill take kind of crazy though that all the guys i like are pretty much already mentioned on this board already this early….

• monarch

I dont think Boogie is on a serious restriction. From what I read he was ready weeks ago but didn’t want to return on a restriction and could have played two days ago but didn’t want to return vs the Pels. And he is getting a really soft LAC team plus the Warriors are the one team in the league that feeds the ball to the guy they want to feature.

• mbunner23

It’s a Whiteside night. Play true centers against true centers no matter the matchup, they’ll need his size so he should get more minutes today. Other guys I’m on early are….(DDR, Randle, Aminu, Vuc, Towns).

• QuietStormClay

Why this 6 man contest FanDuel seem so much easy that feel u gonna lose…plus there is no price on the players..just pick away

• feekdogg

Frontcourt players have been destroying the Clippers. Not sure who to go with for the Warriors though. Green doesn’t score, Cousins won’t get minutes. Maybe Looney, as everyone will have forgotten about him?

• Kmasonbx

Something to consider when the Warriors big 4 are on the court together Kevon Looney averages 0.94ppm and Damion Jones is at 0.91. I’d plug Boogie in at 1.15 to be conservative with those guys and bump everyone else down a bit. I think the guy most impacted by this will be Draymond who will lose some rebounds and some usage as a secondary play maker.

• Wooden_Bones

@Kmasonbx said...

Of course Boogie is 100%, and of course he’ll be on a minute restriction. The restriction is more because he hasn’t played a game since last year. He needs to get his conditioning in before he’ll get a full run.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

I highly doubt Boogie gets more than 20 mins tonight. They have no reason to rush him into 25-30 mins a night rite off the bat. Then again he is on a 1 year deal I think so they really dont have much to lose if he has a set back. But still 25-30 seems highly unlikely.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dubchr7 said...

I highly doubt Boogie gets more than 20 mins tonight. They have no reason to rush him into 25-30 mins a night rite off the bat. Then again he is on a 1 year deal I think so they really dont have much to lose if he has a set back. But still 25-30 seems highly unlikely.

Would you pay $5,500 for DeMarcus Cousins against the Clippers? Twenty minutes at that price scaled up would make him $8,250 for thirty minutes.

• Kmasonbx

@Wooden_Bones said...

Of course Boogie is 100%, and of course he’ll be on a minute restriction. The restriction is more because he hasn’t played a game since last year. He needs to get his conditioning in before he’ll get a full run.

If Kerr only envisions him playing 25-30 minutes he’s already on a minutes restriction compared to the minutes he’s used to playing. My thought is, if he were on a more desperate team, say he stayed in NO, he likely would have been back 3-4 weeks ago (because there were rumblings that he’d be good to go mid-December). So if that were the case he would have been on a minutes restriction at that point and by now he’d likely be full go. Everything about the Warriors tells us they skip that part and just hold the player out for that would be stretch and bring guys back at the point where other teams would just be lifting the minutes restriction.

I obviously could be way off base, but I’m going GPP only tonight and rolling Boogie out in a few lineups and crossing my fingers that my read is good.

• monarch

I’m projecting Boogie for 25 minutes. Another side to consider is the Warriors likely see a defensive downgrade off the bat integrating Boogie which could be favorable for Lou Will, Tobias, Gallo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.