• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@Briancobb33 said...

Jaren Jackson for 5600$ on FanDuel seems pretty reasonable.

Not to me it doesn’t. Green has been slowly taking minutes away from him.

• Irisheric777

@JTAx33 said...

SG makes me want to vomit

Its actually very simple.
    Take Brow out of your lineup
    Sg will look fine

• Benf15harp

@newzreview said...

I don’t like his match up tonight either. I was only saying in general his ceiling is as high or higher than those other guys.

Grizz get killed by pg/sg
    It’s not a matchup problem it’s a price and blowout potential problem if anything

• tianyihe

Have to urge to lock in boogie…gonna feel bad when he plays 12min in 2× 6min bursts

• tmarohl

@tianyihe said...

Have to urge to lock in boogie…gonna feel bad when he plays 12min in 2× 6min bursts

Probably 4 three minute bursts.

• Wooden_Bones

@tianyihe said...

I have the urge to punch a wall sometimes. Don’t do it, you’ll feel better in the end.

• maxrluminox

@Calicapo said...

I fell for the “he hasn’t played well vs” narrative with Kuz last night. Not today.

That was because Kuz hurt his back in the first quarter and left the game the last time he played OKC

• tmarohl

Anthony Slater

Verified account

anthonyVslater Follow Follow anthonyVslater
    More
    DeMarcus Cousins substitution pattern tonight: Starting, short bursts. Asked Steve Kerr if he’ll start 2nd/4th quarters: “I’m not telling you that.” He likely will.

• Benf15harp

I can’t wait to see the fear in boogies eyes when boban is unleashed lmao

• monarch

Three minute burst…lol

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Three minute burst…lol

4 minute bursts are enough for the warriors to put up 16 points

• Ree4erMadness

On DK, I don’t like any of the PG/SG options really. I’m coming down to DJ Augustine and Terrance Ross it looks like. Maybe Forbes/White, whichever one is starting against Teague.

• JSteele

@Ree4erMadness said...

On DK, I don’t like any of the PG/SG options really. I’m coming down to DJ Augustine and Terrance Ross it looks like.

• chris1485

I’m not seeing a lot of gobert talk but I think his ceiling is just way too high tonight to look past. He is priced a little high for me but I think he drops 60+ again

• Ree4erMadness

@JSteele said...

Bryn Forbes?

Yup, I just edited my post before I saw yours. Just depends on who’s starting because Tyus Jones is 5th in the NBA in DRPM for PG’s so I don’t want the guy who he’ll be guarding when he’s in.

• Benf15harp

@chris1485 said...

I’m not seeing a lot of gobert talk but I think his ceiling is just way too high tonight to look past. He is priced a little high for me but I think he drops 60+ again

Against the great zizic d?
    LoL

• eatmyturf23

Boogie interviews just spread across twitter and he said he won’t be playing 30.

But 25…. ? :D :D :D (let the forum explode)

Gotta throw COUS in one or two at 5500. He can go nuts.

• JSteele

@Ree4erMadness said...

Yup, I just edited my post before I saw yours. Just depends on who’s starting because Tyus Jones is 5th in the NBA in DRPM for PG’s so I don’t want the guy who he’ll be guarding when he’s in.

I don’t think you’ll have to worry about Jones with his walking boot

• feekdogg

@Wooden_Bones said...

I have the urge to punch a wall sometimes. Don’t do it, you’ll feel better in the end.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ree4erMadness said...

Tyus Jones is out, for a while. You’re either looking at strictly Rose/Teague at PG or maybe some Bayless too.

• Calicapo

@maxrluminox said...

That was because Kuz hurt his back in the first quarter and left the game the last time he played OKC

As a Laker fan, not knowing this shames me. Lol

• mrjredoak

Anyone care to share there thoughts on this – Blossomgame or Darius Miller a better punt/drop candidate on FD? Darius should get big mins in a high O/U game, but rarely does much with those mins. Blossomgame put up almost almost a FP/min last game and I would think he sees decent mins again, especially in a blowout.

• mbunner23

@866 said...

Gotta throw COUS in one or two at 5500. He can go nuts.

You’re gonna be sick..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, no Alex Len or forgot to put on my game shorts Beasley on the slate for you tonight to ease your pain.

I still have Burks though. But that is really settling for me.

I really need to win all the gpps that I enter with my main line and force the NBA to allow me to start a new expansion team. Which I would so do if I ever won enough to do so.

And in my expansion draft I would choose:

PG – Rozier
    SG – Lou Will
    SF – Winslow
    PF – Harrell
    C – Len
    B – Burks
    B – Nance
    B – Super Mario
    B – Portis
    B – Bell

I think that covers most of my weaknesses off the top of my head lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).