• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Idontknow

@JSteele said...

Bryn Forbes?

I like Forbes but I think this is a D. White night

• Idontknow

We need to get some updated versions of these

• Calicapo

@mrjredoak said...

Anyone care to share there thoughts on this – Blossomgame or Darius Miller a better punt/drop candidate on FD? Darius should get big mins in a high O/U game, but rarely does much with those mins. Blossomgame put up almost almost a FP/min last game and I would think he sees decent mins again, especially in a blowout.

Trust the numbers.

If Bgame sees minutes, he’s the best option.

• chrisbanas

Really want Winslow in my cash lineup he’s so consistent but I can’t pay up that high. Is mirotic a safe option instead?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

DeMarcus Cousins substitution pattern tonight: Starting, short bursts. Asked Steve Kerr if he’ll start 2nd/4th quarters: “I’m not telling you that.” He likely w

I could see the first 4-5 minutes of each quarter and maybe the last 2-3 minutes of the fourth for “closing out games” practice.

• JSteele

@RandysCrow said...

I still have Burks though. But that is really settling for me.

I really need to win all the gpps that I enter with my main line and force the NBA to allow me to start a new expansion team. Which I would so do if I ever won enough to do so.

And in my expansion draft I would choose:

PG – Rozier
    SG – Lou Will
    SF – Winslow
    PF – Harrell
    C – Len
    B – Burks
    B – Nance
    B – Super Mario
    B – Portis
    B – Bell

I think that covers most of my weaknesses off the top of my head lol

I do think a DFS player would be a good NBA coach. High PPM players like Boban, Portis etc. will all be out there for 36 minutes a night.

• JSteele

@Idontknow said...

I like Forbes but I think this is a D. White night

Why White?

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

You’re gonna be sick..

If boogie has a bad game lmao

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

I still have Burks though. But that is really settling for me.

I really need to win all the gpps that I enter with my main line and force the NBA to allow me to start a new expansion team. Which I would so do if I ever won enough to do so.

And in my expansion draft I would choose:

PG – Rozier
    SG – Lou Will
    SF – Winslow
    PF – Harrell
    C – Len
    B – Burks
    B – Nance
    B – Super Mario
    B – Portis
    B – Bell

I think that covers most of my weaknesses off the top of my head lol

Randy, I know you, you’d also draft:
    DJJr
    Neck Tat
    KAT
    Ayton

• schube4402

based solely on price/matchup these guys are on my radar ..Whiteside, mirotic, lillard, ingles, ddr, Gooden, osman…btw nice call on Len the other night vs the thunder. I was leaning that way but you guys pushed me over the edge . Made 10x entry fees that night. Good luck to all

• tianyihe

@RandysCrow said...

I could see the first 4-5 minutes of each quarter and maybe the last 2-3 minutes of the fourth for “closing out games” practice.

So 22min. He has to go 1.8 ftp/min to really hurt you if you fade him. It’s possible but kind of unlikely given he’s playing with 2 high usage players now as opposed to just 1 in NO.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

I do think a DFS player would be a good NBA coach. High PPM players like Boban, Portis etc. will all be out there for 36 minutes a night.

• Benf15harp

@schube4402 said...

based solely on price/matchup these guys are on my radar ..Whiteside, mirotic, lillard, ingles, ddr, Gooden, osman…btw nice call on Len the other night vs the thunder. I was leaning that way but you guys pushed me over the edge . Made 10x entry fees that night. Good luck to all

Gooden? Drew Gooden? Lmao

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Can’t play some of those guys that many minutes. But a deep bench rotation with all of my roster I think would work fine. It would always be high energy anyway.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

DJJr
    Neck Tat
    KAT
    Ayton

I don’t think KAT and Ayton would be available in the expansion draft lol

• DirkDigglerz

@eatmyturf23 said...

DJJr
    Neck Tat
    KAT
    Ayton

hahaha Randy’s go to guys

• JSteele

@RandysCrow said...

Can’t play some of those guys that many minutes. But a deep bench rotation with all of my roster I think would work fine. It would always be high energy anyway.

I like the high energy guys you will need a veteran leader too like Iggy to mentor those guys.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Live look at the girl in jsteele’s avatar
    Lmfao

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

hahaha Randy’s go to guys

I told you before, most regulars here could make 75% of my roster on most nights lol

• schube4402

Gordon ..

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

I don’t think KAT and Ayton would be available in the expansion draft lol

Neck Tat and DJJ would! You’d have 3 Heat on your team haha.

• DirkDigglerz

Clippers = awful against centers Gobert dropped 65 last game, AD dropoed 85 2 ganes ago..

Cousins= a center capable of dropping 90

• feekdogg

@Benf15harp said...

Gooden? Drew Gooden? Lmao

Cleveland is pretty thin up front. He’s gotta have a little gas left in the tank.

• draggin49

I know gobert has been mentioned and yes gobert and Mitchell have cake matchups but they are favored by 15 , easily the largest favorite on the slate .
    Without Tristan or Nance it just seems like Cleveland has little chance of keeping this a game . Jazz have been playing good of late .Also a home game for jazz

• eatmyturf23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Clippers = awful against centers Gobert dropped 65 last game, AD dropoed 85 2 ganes ago..

Cousins= a center capable of dropping 90

In 24.9 mins ;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).