• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tianyihe

Is Casspi starting or something?

• frugal

@monarch said...

Alright…let’s focus. One of us going to take this down. Probably off of plays barely mentioned on here. Clippers, KAT, Jazz stuff like that. Time to build

We have 3 samples of KAT vs SA and the results were…not good.

• Jonas137

@tianyihe said...

Is Casspi starting or something?

No, just seeing the biggest benefit sans SloMo. Probably more so tonight if they get down early

• mr_papageorgio

@monarch said...

Alright…let’s focus. One of us going to take this down. Probably off of plays barely mentioned on here. Clippers, KAT, Jazz stuff like that. Time to build

I have KAT, Tobias, Mitchell, and Royce in my LU right now so I’m just going to assume this means I’m winning it all tonight.

• fresh56

Nobody likes drummond? He’s smashed against miami in the past.

• Joeyrockland1

Golden state is in the honeymoon stage with Boogie . I think he will be on his best behavior , pass the ball, be the team guy . Eventually he will become a greedy ball hog .

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

Eatmyturf posted a handy dandy list of Western and Eastern conference defensive ratings last night, POR is rated 4th. For the after hours slate, at least, would rather game stack 16th LAC vs 18th GSW than NOR vs POR. Might not work out tonight, but I’m going with the same LU construction that won me 4 whole dollars on Wed.

I would agree with ya. I’d be cautious stacking too many NOP players. Exceptions: AD is on his own level, and Jrue has kept his high mins at the expense of others. POR is better at home, and NOP is worse on the road and has a below-avg D. If there’s anyone that helps overcome a deficit… it’s Brow.

I also worry about ripple effects with GSW’s usage and chemistry today, but I’d feel safe with certain players, dependent on price. And LAC is slightly better at home, which GSW is slightly worse on the road, so I imagine it to stay competitive.

• lovpink

who scores more the cav’s staring 5 or curry and AD they both cost 21700

• Jonas137

@fresh56 said...

Love him tonight

• eatmyturf23

@frugal said...

We have 3 samples of KAT vs SA and the results were…not good.

True, and, The rosters were different. MIN was certainly different. And SA had Pau out for a bit with various tinkering of their guards (and maturation of White since earlier in the season). Hard to lean on those games even though we’ve seen 3 samples.

• Jonas137

@eatmyturf23 said...

I would agree with ya. I’d be cautious stacking too many NOP players. AD is on his own level, and Jrue has kept his high mins at the expense of others. POR is better at home, and NOP is worse on the road and has a below-avg D. If there’s anyone that helps overcome a deficit… it’s Brow.

I also worry about ripple effects with GSW’s usage and chemistry today, but I’d feel safe with certain players, dependent on price. And LAC is slightly better at home, which GSW is slightly worse on the road, so I imagine it to stay competitive.

Agree on both points. I have Lou Will as a one off in that game because it suits him so well for his price. Otherwise, think I want to see how GSW shake out first. Portland is the team to side with over NOP on the road. Dame is going to make a point tonight. Elf will end up guarding him after a screen, and Dame will make him pay. Aminu will play a lot tonight to guard AD,and get a lot of boards as a result.

• mr_papageorgio

My thinking with KAT is as simple as “The wolves got embarrassed the other night and should come out in smash mode tonight”.

• Benf15harp

Yo 866 we getting OLD-Ridge or YOUNG-Ridge tonight?

• NorCaLBrett

@RandysCrow said...

How do you add Yahoo to your screen name profile on here? I see the other ones but can’t seem to find where to add Yahoos

I was also wondering the same thing.

• Ree4erMadness

Man, the more I go over this slate, the more I realize its not that good. I have 12 guys in my DK player pool, lol.

• frugal

@eatmyturf23 said...

The rosters were different weren’t they? MIN was certainly different. And SA had Pau out for a bit with various tinkering of their guards (and maturation of White since earlier in the season). Hard to lean on those games even though we’ve seen 3 samples.

Not really. 2nd and 3rd games were no Gasol and no Butler and Kat was a non-factor. Now 1 was a blowout win for MIN where KAT played 27 and got 41 FP. If we project out that FPPM to 35 minutes still only 51.95 for $50 on Yahoo, not enough IMHO. The other game was a blowout by SAS where he played 28 minutes and finished with 28 FP. Given the game tonight is in SA, I’m going to fade. Just no real reason to go there with Vuc in a far better match up and a big discount or paying up to Davis.

• Benf15harp

@Ree4erMadness said...

Man, the more I go over this slate, the more I realize its not that good. I have 12 guys in my DK player pool, lol.

Nice I have 2 atm lmao

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Golden state is in the honeymoon stage with Boogie . I think he will be on his best behavior

Technical foul on Boogie on the tip-off….

• mbunner23

@866 said...

I’m gonna be sick MB? I’m winning money nightly while U DONATE… eff off already. 100% LOUUUUU tonight.

Do I? Lol check the scores page son sO SiCK!

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Do I? Lol check the scores page son sO SiCK!

• hobbes2d

@fresh56 said...

Love him. I got some wild lineups though.

• jjpk

@fresh56 said...

I have 4 LUs. One has Drum/Whiteside.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I guess he’s mad because I said he was gonna be SicK T0nite!!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ree4erMadness said...

Mitchell, Teague, Curry, Dame, Winslow, Lou, Rose, Bradley, O’Neale, J-Rich, Jrue, CJ, Forbes, Joe Harris, Turner, Wiggins, DDR, Ingles, Moore, Issac, Durant, Tobias Harris, Dray, Gay, Aminu, Mirotic, Crowder, Blake, Gallo, Gordon, Whiteside, Drummond, Harrell, Zizic, AD.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Mitchell, Teague, Curry, Dame, Winslow, Lou, Rose, Bradley, O’Neale, J-Rich, Jrue, CJ, Forbes, Joe Harris, Turner, Wiggins, DDR, Ingles, Moore, Issac, Durant, Tobias Harris, Dray, Gay, Aminu, Mirotic, Crowder, Blake, Gallo, Gordon, Whiteside, Drummond, Harrell, Zizic, AD.

Lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).