• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

Between DDR and now Lou, CJ going to be extra chalky? I had some as a hedge off Dame and now I’m wondering if it’s even worth having any.

I just added a ton of CJ

• monarch

I have him in all 32 LUs….What fun!!!!

• DirkDigglerz

Draymond or Tobias????

• Benf15harp

@DirkDigglerz said...

Draymond or Tobias????

How bout Miro?

• cordscords

@Pandamonious said...

Between DDR and now Lou, CJ going to be extra chalky? I had some as a hedge off Dame and now I’m wondering if it’s even worth having any.

I think enough games have locked that it shouldn’t increase his ownership too much. I think it’s worth having some still.

• zline34

Cashing with Demar and lots of pmr. This is gross.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Removing a bunch of Turner, All my Lou obviously, and reducing my CJ exposure.

Think I’ll bump my Lou down to Bradley or Beverly or Shai and try to go up elsewhere. SGA may be the play now?

• chronoxiong

How are the Clippers going to compete with the Warriors without their main scoring sub? This might be a blowout. I’m worried about this game now. Ugh. My FD lineups are toast with Lou out.

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

Removing a bunch of Turner, All my Lou obviously, and reducing my CJ exposure.

Think I’ll bump my Lou down to Bradley or Beverly or Shai and try to go up elsewhere. SGA may be the play now?

i think beverly actually shoots more now…he could be the play. SGA will get in early foul trouble vs. Steph/Klay

• DirkDigglerz

@Benf15harp said...

How bout Miro?

I already have him at PF… Man Clippers might get blown out early.. Don’t know which to choose at Forward

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

SGA may be the play now

Yeah could be him, Bradley or bev

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Either SGA is going to actually get 30+ minutes again, or Beverly is going to get a ton of burn to D up Curry.

Which one is it?

• zpa1989

sucks when you have all the right plays but just not together in the same lineup. its like you’re right but you’re still wrong. lets see how these late games play out. could be some crucial performances that make or break the slate but its pretty safe to say the tyler johnson/kyrie PG stack on FD is the stone nuts.

the gordon injury was super unlucky along with the DDR scratch. i moved onto those guys right before lock and it really cost me.

• mbunner23

866 go to med express early tonight or what?

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Either SGA is going to actually get 30+ minutes again, or Beverly is going to get a ton of burn to D up Curry.

Which one is it?

Bev so he can annoy Curry

• bjacksonibew

@Pandamonious said...

Which one is it?

I think the low end guy you want is Teodosic

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Geez, Harrell isn’t as good of play now either, right? Had a bunch of Lou with Trez.

• Bay101

Lol. Thought I was ahead with the ddr news. Have Lou in my 888. Sick

• Wynter12

Wow. This Lou news obliterated my lineups on FD.

On to the next slate

• scott33

Zizic.. Poor kid has no chance out there with Gobert on him.

• Benf15harp

@DirkDigglerz said...

I already have him at PF… Man Clippers might get blown out early.. Don’t know which to choose at Forward

If clippers keep it close you are looking at Tobias ceiling game
    Draymond is bound to take a hit with run dmc back

• ASitar

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah could be him, Bradley or bev

Bolf.

• gals22

Do you guys like AD against Nurk tonight for the hefty price tag??

• feekdogg

Well, my FD balance is $.06. I’ll be depositing on Yahoo tomorrow. I don’t see a reason to continue playing on FD.

• cjs5555

@Benf15harp said...

If clippers keep it close you are looking at Tobias ceiling game
    Draymond is bound to take a hit with run dmc back

you like tobias over gallinari on DK (considering pricing)?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.