• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

@squidkill said...

that was an ankle- not a super memory, jon

Welcome to the NBA side and tanks for the donations 😝

• kdubs81

Probably have play my arch nemesis Niko Mirotic tonight, Priced too cheap.
    Also like Evan Turner in that game

• frugal

Who plays backup C for CLE tonight? They going to run Osman or Blossomgame going small? Frye?

• Njsum1

Marcus Morris 4900 on FD. Ok 🤷‍♂️

• realphipps

I want to play 8 centers.

• RandysCrow

So gamestack the last two games of the slate with Zizic and either Teague/Rose and a Spur and call it a day.

• superjon

@realphipps said...

I want to play 8 centers.

Make 8 line ups

• feekdogg

One of Portland’s gooney backup centers is going to go 8x. Just can’t decide if it’s Collins or Leonard.

• RandysCrow

@frugal said...

Who plays backup C for CLE tonight? They going to run Osman or Blossomgame going small? Frye?

Frye will probably play 10-12 minutes and the rest will be small ball centers I assume.

I’d be a little interested in Udoh though.

• keephustlincuz

@feekdogg said...

One of Portland’s gooney backup centers is going to go 8x. Just can’t decide if it’s Collins or Leonard.

I have the same take. My feeling is its Leonard. Collins is too handsy.

• Kmasonbx

@Njsum1 said...

Fairly priced too…also nice pivot off a chalk Vuc.

Also…..I can’t believe I’m saying this, as it challenges my whole existence, and while I still expect Vuc to dominate (most likely) Centers versus Brooklyn hasn’t been as much of a thing lately (small sample, last few games).

I mean PJ Tucker started at center against them and put up a 40 spot. PJ Tucker!

• Njsum1

@kdubs81 said...

Probably have play my arch nemesis Niko Mirotic tonight, Priced too cheap.
    Also like Evan Turner in that game

I kind of like Turner as well. Does well in pace up close games, yet he’ll need the game to stay close to reach his 28 min ceiling or else he’ll see low 20’s. He did take the top off once versus NO already, yet he doesn’t have ceiling games all too often. I’ll play him a little above the field, yet I’m not going overboard.

• ASitar

I hate to use 2 spots in a LU for Cavs players but Hood and Zizic have a good chance of combining for 9x on DK.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Truly ridiculous, that game knocked most of my lineups out of cashing last night.

Lakers who are terrible on the road, take the Thunder to OT and score 138 points. Problem was I was even on the field with PG, and slightly above on Westbrook, yet I had 0 lakers in my 10 lineups. Oh well onto today…Aaron Gordon pretty cheap ina nice spot.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Lakers game. They played with passion and Kuz was on fire. Ball looking much better too. This team will be dangerous with a healthy LeBron and a playoff beast named .Rhondo.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

I mean PJ Tucker started at center against them and put up a 40 spot. PJ Tucker!

Haha…first off, I’m the biggest proponent of Centers versus Brooklyn, in fact I’ve probably profited in NBA over the last 2 seasons solely because I go heavy on Centers versus Brooklyn, like everytime out.

I am by no means arguing a fade of Vuc. However, PJ Tucker was a unique situation in a game that scored like 260 points, where he played 42 minutes, and went to overtime. He was literally the only guy out there for Houston capable of getting rebounds and he got 10. He also hit like 3 tre’s. And got a few blocks and steals like all Centers do versus Brooklyn. I was like triple the field on Tucker, however, he was 4700. So that was a price play as well.

Lastly, Horford, Dedmon, and Ibaka all surprisingly struggled versus Brooklyn and got into foul trouble as well. You would expect those guys to go off, which is why I said lately it hasn’t been as much of a lock. Still, of course I like Vuc, just sayin 😁

• miggs6876

@underdawgs said...

Dame hasn’t scored 48 DK points in any of his last 10 games.
    Maybe he’s a little banged up but his price and matchup are real tempting tonight.

I’d rather pay 600 more for Curry. I’m eyeing Peyton too.

• tianyihe

I kind of like Aaron Gordon as a pivot off Vuc today. He’s seen a bump in usage the past couple of weeks and Brooklyn likes to run so this game script flows well for Gordon.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Re: Boogie

Didn’t Hayward have an Achilles injury?

Remember how long it took him to get decent minutes and actually play well?

Dear Boogie, its great to see you back. Looking forward to playing with you next year. We will dominate the league.

Signed LeBron James

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Fairly priced too…also nice pivot off a chalk Vuc.

Also…..I can’t believe I’m saying this, as it challenges my whole existence, and while I still expect Vuc to dominate (most likely) Centers versus Brooklyn hasn’t been as much of a thing lately (small sample, last few games).

There hasn’t been a lot of good center games lately but none of these guys really have the same level of involvement in the offence like Vuc does. The last guys they played in the Vuc range was maybe Ayton/Embiid and they both crushed. AD started at PF but he played some Center and he had a career game (for a normal player)

• wafic

Sexton popping on my models. Pretty sickening. Hasn’t got any rebounds or assists lately.

• frugal

@wafic said...

Sexton popping on my models. Pretty sickening. Hasn’t got any rebounds or assists lately.

We have a recent sample of this exact matchup. Only difference is UTA is now banged up enough to force starters into a few additional minutes even in the inevitable blowout.

• jjpk

I just can’t see GS plugging Cousins in for 20+ minutes tonight. The most likely scenario is he gets 8 minutes per half — final four minutes of the 1st and 3rd quarters and first four minutes of the second and fourth quarters. That way he gets 4 minutes of run, a break, and another 4 minutes of run in each half. He gets acclimated but not run into the ground after the long layoff.

• JSteele

I think Cousins spent some time down in the G League getting in some game action and to build his conditioning up. I hope they announce some kind of minutes limit for him so we know and don’t have to speculate.

• miggs6876

@jjpk said...

I just can’t see GS plugging Cousins in for 20+ minutes tonight. The most likely scenario is he gets 8 minutes per half — final four minutes of the 1st and 3rd quarters and first four minutes of the second and fourth quarters. That way he gets 4 minutes of run, a break, and another 4 minutes of run in each half. He gets acclimated but not run into the ground after the long layoff.

Finally, a logical post. Refreshing…m

• monarch

@jjpk said...

Are you pulling that out of your…..or are you actually Steve Kerr or have you spoken with him?

Kerr has said Boogie is starting and will play four and five minute stretches. Those are actual facts…interpret them how you wish.

I think he can get to 25 minutes with a ceiling of 30 with three five minute stretches each half. I could be dead wrong and will try and roster him responsibly and I do not think he is a must so avoiding him altogether is not a bad option.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).