• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

No, you’re not invited.

• Kmasonbx

Foul trouble has killed our insight into Boogie’s minutes. If he was 100% healthy he still would have played the same minutes with the way he’s fouling.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

No, you’re not invited.

Doesn’t feel like something I’d want to be invited to.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

This girl must be hot AF lol

• cpp214

Boogie with 20 Yahoo points in 12 minutes, lol. And he’s only going to become more comfortable with the team, although he looks pretty comfortable already. It’s like I’ve said before, the achilles injury is not going to effect him as seriously as it would a Kobe or someone who relies on speed, leaping ability, quick cuts and overall athleticism (which Cousins clearly doesn’t). He honestly doesn’t look like he’s missed much of a beat other than conditioning, which will come in time.

• lovpink

@chronoxiong said...

ou mean to tell me the Warriors can’t blowout the Clippers but the Blazers can blowout the Pelicans?

oh the Clippers are gonna get blown out by the 4th Q run

• DirkDigglerz

Hahaha Classic Of Course CJ McCollum Outscores Lillard…. haha Ofcourse CJ McCollum was the perfect pivot to Lou Will hahaha. can’t have a good break

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

This girl must be hot AF lol

She’s a friend. I’m married and have three kids. I just haven’t seen her since I was a teenager is all- we were great friends then, so it’s cool that we get to share a meal together.

Also, some of you need therapy.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

She’s a friend. I’m married and have three kids. I just haven’t seen her since I was a teenager is all- we were great friends then, so it’s cool that we get to share a meal together.

Sounds like you need the therapy my man.

Talking about a rich creamy sauce and a girl you ain’t seen in years while you’re married…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Sounds like you need the therapy my man.

Talking about a rich creamy sauce and a girl you ain’t seen in years while you’re married…

You forgot about the meat.

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

it’s cool that we get to share

So, about basketball then…

• Mr_tjRoto

You Boogie fans are just letting your boners get in the way of your wallet. You care more about the joy of hoping you were right in playing him versus going with the smart play of Zizic

• Smallchimp

Kerr, please do not put Cousins in… Boban is going to do this to him

• lovpink

@DirkDigglerz said...

Hahaha Classic Of Course CJ McCollum Outscores Lillard…. haha Ofcourse CJ McCollum was the perfect pivot to Lou Will hahaha. can’t have a good break

Don’t play dame vrs Holiday this is nothing new

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

You forgot about the meat.

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

LOL! I’m just kidding my man. Have fun. If you weren’t cooking I’d buy your dinner, for the cold shower recommendation. Solid advice. Seriously.

• DirkDigglerz

@Epignosis said...

Here’s the thing. I suck on Fridays, but often make it up on Saturdays.

However, an old friend of mine- a girl I’ve known and admired for years- is coming to dinner with her husband and his son.

I’m cooking for more people- handmade tortelloni, braised beef, a rich, creamy sauce. That’s a lot to do before lock.

And I’m going to get it all done. And it will be amazing.

• Smallchimp

@mtjroto79 said...

You Boogie fans are just letting your boners get in the way of your wallet. You care more about the joy of hoping you were right in playing him versus going with the smart play of Zizic

It was a play that could be justified either way. It’s ridiculous to act like someone like Cousins couldn’t hit value at $5500, even at a potential minutes restriction. Zizic was obviously a risky play considering that he needed a monster blowout to rack up any fantasy points, but it did happen, so it worked. Cousins was a fine GPP play in principle: high risk, plenty of reward.

• eatmyturf23

Where’s Glass?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks for the laughs. I needed them after this week.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Where’s Glass?

In pane.

Duh.

• mbunner23

Nawlins cutting the lead down.

• Mr_tjRoto

@lovpink said...

Don’t play dame vrs Holiday this is nothing new

if the game was closer, he’d get to 48

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

In pane.

Duh.

I was just Browsing and didn’t notice. Thanks.

• lovpink

@Epignosis said...

Here’s the thing. I suck on Fridays, but often make it up on Saturdays.

However, an old friend of mine- a girl I’ve known and admired for years- is coming to dinner with her husband and his son.

I’m cooking for more people- handmade tortelloni, braised beef, a rich, creamy sauce. That’s a lot to do before lock.

And I’m going to get it all done. And it will be amazing.

are you going to take off your helmet thing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).