• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

@mtjroto79 said...

What wll tomorrow bring for Value?

3 cavs 2 Hawks and Harden and a good player here or there

or do we tempt balance again

We probably won’t know until 658pm, Don’t know if Lowry sits tomorrow which opens things up for Wright/Kawhi. First look for me would be the Nuggets bench guys. Lyles, Morris, Plum type guys. Cleveland is basically a G league team.

• BerkeleyBoss

Shouts out to the 3rd splash brother!

• ScofieldReturns

I’ve been sucking lately, avoided derozan, lou will and gallo injuries…but still couldn’t win my cash games…

Chose korver/avery/kurucs over holiday/mcgruder/taj and it cost me

• zline34

I really think Yahoo should have made a bigger contest for a 8 game slate tomorrow. I’d rather play a 8 gamer in NBA than a 2 gamer in NFL. I think a 10,000 person field would have filled.

• tmarohl

@eatmyturf23 said...

Funny, you didn’t get the Best Ball at the top. I got the second part. Stupid Zachary.

Here’s a snippet from mine, to them, saying the same thing about us from RG forums:
    :)

I haven’t played all season on FanDuel NBA — until this past week, to burn my last insignificant few dollars out. It’s apropos that I lost those due to tonight’s late scratches that your drop-score format did nothing to help.

I’m writing as a courtesy to you, and out of my own time. And you can count me in to your trends and customer service analytics that these topics pertain to:

• not playing FanDuel NBA this season
    • no longer playing FanDuel in the future (and hey MLB is around the corner!)
    • saying that drop-score format simply forces one star-scrub playing style but doesn’t help late scratches
    • we actively are recruiting players away from your site and over to Yahoo, on RotoGrinders forums — this should concern you
    • We have been talking about it on daily NBA forum threads on Rotogrinders ALL YEAR LONG, like this:

That is an awesome response. Maybe if a bunch of us do that they will listen, but I doubt it, because FD no longer cares about their customers. I have already moved most of my action to DK and Yahoo. Playing about 1/4th of what I used to do on FD. I still have a little bankroll there, but will not redeposit until they make player friendly changes.

• Spartaca

Being the first night with Boogie it will be interesting to see how the ownership percentages go with Golden State. Tonight in the Big Jam on DK

PG Stephen Curry 13.2% 45.25
    SG Klay Thompson 13.9% 25.5
    SF Kevin Durant 9.1% 46.75
    PF Draymond Green 6.0% 36
    C DeMarcus Cousins 13.7% 31

• gaelicgirl

@SkateFiend said...

Golden State is going to be scary good when Cousins is back to 100%.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1086341294350368768

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

Eatmyturf posted a handy dandy list of Western and Eastern conference defensive ratings last night, POR is rated 4th. For the after hours slate, at least, would rather game stack 16th LAC vs 18th GSW than NOR vs POR. Might not work out tonight, but I’m going with the same LU construction that won me 4 whole dollars on Wed.

It worked again! I’m another 4 dollars richer even with Sweet Lou’s 0…thanks, Turf!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Woke up to some wins a couple nights ago, so can’t complain too much, but man did Kurucs screw me….since I’m a masochist I have to play the “what could have game” and woke up to see if I had played O’neele (at the same price point/position) I would have won $100 instead of $8.
    Also made two lineups and managed to put the Derozen one in my micro boosters and quarter leagues….which my other lu would have won, so after a night of everything going right, guess it’s back to the usual programming of “what if’s?” and just misses lol

• miggs6876

@feekdogg said...

Cousins: 6.6x on FD.

Zizic 7.9x on fd and $400 cheaper.

• miggs6876

@ScofieldReturns said...

I’ve been sucking lately, avoided derozan, lou will and gallo injuries…but still couldn’t win my cash games…

Chose korver/avery/kurucs over holiday/mcgruder/taj and it cost me

Not me. I had Lou, Gallo, and Gordon last night in my single bullet. Scored 238. I hate losing like that. I know its part of the game. I feel cheated.

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

It worked again! I’m another 4 dollars richer even with Sweet Lou’s 0…thanks, Turf!

Hahaha. Glad you won! I should listen to you, as you listen to my stats, lol. :) I failed to profit again yesterday. Lou hurt me on FD doh!

Except on DK, the quick 2 bucks on the late slate lineup made up for my real main slate entries and I barely profited over even.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.