• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15 ) at Utah ( -15 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6 ) at LA Clippers ( 6 ) —- T: 241.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

If i’m paying up I like Kyrie, Mitchell and Lillard but it’s a bit hard to fit them. I think I rank them Kyrie, Lillard, Mitchell

Why Kyrie?

• JSteele

@Wooden_Bones said...

Why Kyrie?

He put up 53 FPTs on the road against Memphis last game, now he gets to play at home and he’s been very solid lately with upside in the 60s. I think he will also be under owned tonight because it’s Memphis and a low total.

• tianyihe

@hobbes2d said...

uuuuch better shooting at home. 43% from 3 at home to 25% on the road. 57% TS% at home to 48% on road. He’s so much worse on the road like it’s not even funny. Also if memory serves he has smashed the Nets more than a few times gone for over 50 against

Yeah, Aaron Gordon in an excellent spot in a pace up game. He’s close to a lock on 100% of my lineups today.

• mbunner23

@nin1002 said...

Everyone tends to put on the rose tinted glasses with injuries. Whether it’s a minor or major injury, the vast majority just assume everything will be like it wise before injury. There is no discount or thought of hindered abilities or play. To me, Cousins isn’t even worth discussing as he is completely off the radar. There is nothing but question marks and to sit around and project a ceiling game at that from him is ridiculous. Just nuts. All anyone is talking about here is playing Cousins and therefore his ceiling. You’re playing the name DMC and nothing else.

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

He put up 53 FPTs on the road against Memphis last game, now he gets to play at home and he’s been very solid lately with upside in the 60s. I think he will also be under owned tonight because it’s Memphis and a low total.

It’s a pace down game with a point total under Boston’s season average. Kyrie may have done well against MEM last time they played, but who cares. That was one game, players can always break out in games that are bad spots for them. He has been solid lately, but on this slate he is not in an ideal matchup.

Kyrie is priced up on dk to $9K. That 53 fpts he got last game against MEM wouldn’t be good enough at $9k. He doesn’t have the ceiling that Lillard, Mitchell, or Holiday has. Plus, BOS should be at full strength tonight.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

Just because he’s low owned, doesn’t make him a good play.

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

Kyrie is priced up on dk to $9K. That 53 fpts he got last game against MEM wouldn’t be good enough at $9k. He doesn’t have the ceiling that Lillard, Mitchell, or Holiday has. Plus, BOS should be at full strength tonight

IMO…53 would be good enough, especially at low ownership, especially if those other guys you mentioned do just OK. However, I agree, it’s not incredibly likely he’ll hit 53 again.

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

Just because he’s low owned, doesn’t make him a good play.

He put up 53 FPTs on the road against Memphis last game, now he gets to play at home and he’s been very solid lately with upside in the 60s.

• gaelicgirl

@mateoladino11 said...

Why do you say that Boogie wont play 25 mins?

This is what I posted 9 hours ago on last night’s thread: They will ease him in, playing in live games is just the next step in his rehab process. Expect him to start but not play more than 12-16 minutes at first, and probably not more than 5 minutes at a time.

This is based on following everything that’s been said and written by team sources since the beginning of the season. To elaborate, the Warriors are not going to change their style of play to accomodate Boogie. There will be no slowing down or playing half court sets for his benefit. They will be very cautious with him and not do anything to jeopardize his health, and the doctor who performed his Achilles surgery will be at the game tonight to evaluate his performance. Everything mbunner has said is basically correct. They acquired Boogie to be a postseason asset, and will give him plenty of time to get up to speed. It will take weeks, maybe months, for him to be totally integrated.

• Idontknow

On the one hand, Aaron Gordon is in a nice spot. On the other hand, I hate Aaron Gordon (from a DFS standpoint)

• monarch

Boogie just read that and will now record 78 DK points.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

He put up 53 FPTs on the road against Memphis last game, now he gets to play at home and he’s been very solid lately with upside in the 60s.

He had 13 assists that game, not likely to happen again against a slow paced opponent. Kyrie usually puts up big numbers in close games, doubt this game is close in Boston.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

This is what I posted 9 hours ago on last night’s thread: They will ease him in, playing in live games is just the next step in his rehab process. Expect him to start but not play more than 12-16 minutes at first, and probably not more than 5 minutes at a time.

This is based on following everything that’s been said and written by team sources since the beginning of the season. To elaborate, the Warriors are not going to change their style of play to accomodate Boogie. There will be no slowing down or playing half court sets for his benefit. They will be very cautious with him and not do anything to jeopardize his health, and the doctor who performed his Achilles surgery will be at the game tonight to evaluate his performance. Everything mbunner has said is basically correct. They acquired Boogie to be a postseason asset, and will give him plenty of time to get up to speed. It will take weeks, maybe months, for him to be totally integrated.

• Ace15

Man, I think I’m going balanced tonight so many guys in nice spots at the mid-range price. Only stud I really want is AD. Also, I really like Kennard/Bullock if Miami continues to zone up, they’re going bonkers. I think I want at least 50% exposure to Kennard, he’s been playing well and could easily hit 30 tonight.

• realphipps

Mr. Aminu

• tianyihe

I have no interest in Kyrie, but Mike Conley does look appealing at 7k on DK.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

GG – SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Stop with this informed, educated opinion stuff
    I would prefer you let people run with their wild imagination and let them think Boogie is going to put up a 50 spot tonight. Let them throw their money at him so the rest of us can take advantage and win a gpp :)

• noddy

Can you play AG and VUC together?

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

Wouldn’t you want a player 1k less with a slightly higher ceiling and better floor, like Holiday? Or any player with a higher ceiling and better value (Lillard, Mitchell, Curry)?

Plus, Kyrie’s not hitting 60 fpts tonight. I’d like to know how you came up with his upside being in the 60’s. Strictly game log watching? You’d be lucky for him to get in the 50’s tonight.

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

Suck up much! Hahaha (anxiously awaiting your response!)

Well I already poked at GG’s dubs a couple nights ago (not directly, but her gif replies were funny). I better play nice!

• Ace15

@noddy said...

Can you play AG and VUC together?

I am in a couple. Run it back with Russell/Dinwiddie, because if it’s close one of those dudes going off

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Our boogie time will undoubtedly exceed 12-16 minutes
    Lmao

• noddy

I’m not sure which is better…all the Harden talk or Boogie talk. Can’t wait until they are on the same slate.

• mbunner23

@Wooden_Bones said...

Wouldn’t you want a player 1k less with a slightly higher ceiling and better floor, like Holiday? Or any player with a higher ceiling and better value (Lillard, Mitchell, Curry)?

Plus, Kyrie’s not hitting 60 fpts tonight. I’d like to know how you came up with his upside being in the 60’s. Strictly game log watching You’d be lucky for him to get in the 50’s.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

I’m not sure which is better…all the Harden talk or Boogie talk. Can’t wait until they are on the same slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).