7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I payed him tonight but that’s not what my post is about. He’s a more athletic melo IMO. Empty stats. I just think he’s overrated by the public.

Nah, I know. You meant more in general, in real life. I was referencing the 5 or so consecutive Tatum bust posts.

• superstars92

@mbunner23 said...

My MTD hot take of the year: I don’t know what people see in Tatum. Overrated

I see an All-Star at age 21 already and a Olympic Gold Medalist later this year.

• Pandamonious

Plus, it looks like Tatum is going to play a ton. 38 minutes incoming.

• monarch

Any Cavs starters?

• UTEstevanB

CP3 or SGA? This decision will be the death of me lol

• superstars92

So I know everyone picked Whiteside, so instead I split up my exposure Whiteside / Vucevic / Ayton (all Cs at around 8k). Also got some Drummond and a lot of 2 C lineups with the value guards and Celtics.

I really hope Ayton and Vuc outscore Whiteside. Even though I have Whiteside, it serves me way more benefit if 5% Ayton who I have 4x of outscores Whiteside.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Any Cavs starters?

Not yet..

• superstars92

Devin Booker is 4% owned in the Spin Move.

• DC2380

Mario>Little??

• superstars92

@DC2380 said...

Mario>Little??

Yes but both have no ceilings. Like 20 FPs.

• Herf

@UTEstevanB said...

CP3 or SGA? This decision will be the death of me lol

Schroder

• superstars92

The thing is you want to pick the guy who doesn’t play with Whiteside because Whiteside just steals every rebound. He’s the anti-Brook Lopez. He doesn’t like to box out for his teammates, he just goes for the rebound instead. Great for fantasy.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Devin Booker is 4% owned in the Spin Move.

I lobbied him for a solid hour on here and was told how dumb that was and received zero support on the board. Whatever….lol

• superstars92

@monarch said...

I lobbied him for a solid hour on here and was told how dumb that was and received zero support on the board. Whatever….lol

Yea all the Suns are really low owned. There are 4 chalky Celtics (Tatum 66% owned in the Spin Move).

Meanwhile, Ayton 5% or so, Booker 4%, Bridges 5%, Saric 2%.

• monarch

Anyways I need to know if Love is playing because Nance would be a lock

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

We’ll revisit this when the game is over. He’s not on some insane pace.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Anyways I need to know if Love is playing because Nance would be a lock

Love has to be playing otherwise they would’ve ruled him out already. Otherwise it’s a violation of the new NBA rules.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

We’ll revisit this when the game is over. He’s not on some insane pace.

Yea I’m just pointing out the massive disparity in ownership %.

• Bodiaz36

D Rose going HAM

• monarch

Right now I have Adams in because he should do well DVP Whiteside off of rest and might match his minutes but I want to play Nance and upgrade Simons if I can.

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Love has to be playing otherwise they would’ve ruled him out already. Otherwise it’s a violation of the new NBA rules.

What if he was traded?

• BerkeleyBoss

Drummond + Rose off to a little 5 ppm start

• superstars92

I only have Drummond. No Rose. Too many other guards. Need Smart to get it going here. Simons/Simmons/Lillard/Russell/Burks/LBJ, etc. too many guards later.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

What if he was traded?

Yea he can only be late scratched now. But I don’t think Cavs run their organization like the Spurs. Bielen is a pretty honest guy. Cavs have been less sluggish lately.

• superstars92

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).