7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at New York ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I thin AD is OK and they’re just being careful. There was video of him walking around fine at the Packers game last weekend. Granted just walking from point A to point B is a lot different than playing a basketball game, but again that was a week ago.

Yeah, I think there’s a reasonable chance he plays.

• chronoxiong

@Wynter12 said...

Portland should demand crazy ownership, right? I can’t tell if this is trappy or I wish it ends up trappy. Because there are good plays outside of that game lol

IDK if the play is to take one or two pieces from that game and then fill in elsewhere. Stuffing the lineup with like 4 OKC/POR feels so wrong.

Thats why I’m gonna fade Lillard. I’m thinking if the game gets out of hand, him, Melo and Whiteside will sit and let the remaining 5 guys play. I’m really liking Fox as the pivot to Lillard. The Kings are now short handed as well after the Bazemore trade. So I expect their starters to play heavy minutes unless the Jazz blow them out big time.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Also, how we feelin’ about Larry Nance today?

I was thinking about him. No Zizic or Henson. Should see a good 25 minutes against the Bulls right?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Also, how we feelin’ about Larry Nance today?

I would feel better if Love was ruled out. So far he hasn’t been, and they had the opportunity when they ruled out Knight, Zizic, Henson about 30 minutes ago.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How do you explain the Lambeau Leap then?

He did a Lambeau leap? I didn’t see that.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

But as a direct comparison (because he and I are clearly the same caliber athlete), I got undercut yesterday and sustained a mighty hip bruise, hence my empathy for AD. I am also questionable for today.

• RWilder

@monarch said...

Booker could fail. No doubt. But he was on his way to 60 in his previous game. A 1.47 FPPM but foul trouble and blowout cut his minutes to 28. That was a game he shot 2-8 from three and was face guarded like Harden typically is by Elf Payton. He can get 60 vs these Celtics. It’s kinda silly to think that he cannot.

37 and 40 percent usage the past two games without Oubre. Price cut from 9k for some apparent reason and a 108 implied total in what Vegas has as a six point spread.

Yeah. Him with his foul trouble and gong to bench in 4th because of a blowout cost me. I was 15 points off of first and Booker only went for 36 I believe. I had him locked and loaded for 48+ in that game with no Oubre. Luck of the draw. LOL

• kinger

Who’s the better play on FD. Smart or Schroder?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

How do you explain the Lambeau Leap then?

That was KCP

• celter

D’Lo or Mitchell? DK cash. Thanks!

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

That is fantastic .gif work there.

yes, its the perfect .gif for …Triple…double…watch

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You don’t think they’ve been saving him to bring him back tonight? Against the Rockets on A-B-Frackin-C in PRIME TIME BABY!! ?

I just assumed that if he was playing the Lakers would be favored

• strassnerte

Pretty much the same price on FD to play a Harden/Rubio combo or Lillard/Booker. I think the second one is the best choice, but it is hard to do when looking at Rubio’s last game and almost any Harden game.

• blackdirkdiggler

@mbunner23 said...

They still have Marcus Smart

You’re absolutely right. Marcus Smart is the play on DK at 5500. Thank you!

• RWilder

Who are the stars people are targeting and why? Trae, Harden, LBJ, AD, KAT, Granpa Drum. Those are all the guys over 10k on FD. So who you have?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Thats why I’m gonna fade Lillard. I’m thinking if the game gets out of hand, him, Melo and Whiteside will sit and let the remaining 5 guys play. I’m really liking Fox as the pivot to Lillard. The Kings are now short handed as well after the Bazemore trade. So I expect their starters to play heavy minutes unless the Jazz blow them out big time.

I dont really see it getting out of hand with no Gallinari. Also Bogdan is coming back so he will probably just play the mins Ariza was playing

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I hate to ask such an absurd question for so many reasons, but is Wiggins actually too cheap on FD?

• RWilder

When do we think we will get AD news. If he is a full go, I think he is who I would want to target in that game. Right? If he isn’t a go then LBJ is the target right? Think there are better plays at the SG spot then to pay up for Harden

• Yeoman

I’ve got a lineup going at DK that’s not so much stars and scrubs as geezers and teens. LBJ, Melo, CP3—I don’t think there’s anybody in it between 22 and 28.

• Bodiaz36

Wiggins is actually appropriately priced, given his recent level of production. But he’s too cheap in terms of what we know his upside is, so I’ll have some

• gaelicgirl

@RWilder said...

Who are the stars people are targeting and why? Trae, Harden, LBJ, AD, KAT, Granpa Drum. Those are all the guys over 10k on FD. So who you have?

Westbrook, Harden and LBJ purely for the egos involved LOL

• Jummbo29

Dude on Twitter-> “”(player-popup #anthony-davis)Anthony Davis”:/players/anthony-davis-13895 after pregame warmups was getting his back treated by the trainers when he all of a sudden jumped up, yelled “Y’all N—-as Trippin!”, ran right to the hoop and hung on the rim, I think he’s good to play tonight folks.”

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

Wiggins is actually appropriately priced, given his recent level of production. But he’s too cheap in terms of what we know his upside is, so I’ll have some

Yeah, that’s what i’m getting at.

• monarch

Paschall or Nance Jr?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, that’s what i’m getting at.

I think there are cheaper guys with similar ranges of outcomes as well as the expensive guys who just decimate his floor/ceiling combo. On a different slate I think I’d have some interest, and obviously you could do worse, but it’s just not that exciting to me. I’d rather play like… Lee or smart or schroder or pay up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler