2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chrisbanas

Vuc did very well against Nets, have to think Giannis does well against them also. 237.5 game total

• wysteria

Guys of the day:
    Malik Beasley: big usage, KAT, Rubio out. AND : born in Atlanta!
    Brook Lopez: Best scorer in BKN history and against DeAndre Jordan
    Vic Oladipo: Houston Debut.

Lets play narrative fantasy today! ahah

• Tajtrivedi

Porzingis and Kuzma are priced rather attractively on FD

• Broncm

Center position is a tough pick tonight. So many cheap, but great options.

• mbunner23

@wysteria said...

Guys of the day:
    Malik Beasley: big usage, KAT, Rubio out. AND : born in Atlanta!
    Brook Lopez: Best scorer in BKN history and against DeAndre Jordan
    Vic Oladipo: Houston Debut.

Lets play narrative fantasy today! ahah

Woah Woah Woah, Brook Lopez best scorer in Nets history? Most, yes. Best, no.

All in on Giannis. I hope the Bucks smack the Nets.

• Broncm

Rolling with Jalen Brunson in some lineups tonight. I’m thinking he gets the starting nod over Burke.

• Brendan239

@Broncm said...

Rolling with Jalen Brunson in some lineups tonight. I’m thinking he gets the starting nod over Burke.

Love him for $3900

• dominicanpapi

Wonder if KP will sit since it’s a back to back.

• got9forya

Hard to do stars and scrubs. Looks like it may be a balanced lineup day. Not sure if I want to pay up for Doncic on a back to back even though they are short handed. Need the hardaway news to help make that decision. This is for FD

• Tajtrivedi

Harden wont break another assist record, but will he smash?

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Woah Woah Woah, Brook Lopez best scorer in Nets history? Most, yes. Best, no.

All in on Giannis. I hope the Bucks smack the Nets.

I don’t see the Bucks smacking the Nets. They will probably lose. But I feel like you need three pieces from that game because people are going to go off on both sides.

• Brendan239

Thad Young? Iwundo? Benny Mac? 6:00 news will be a scramble I feel today

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

I don’t see the Bucks smacking the Nets. They will probably lose. But I feel like you need three pieces from that game because people are going to go off on both sides.

I think there will be enough value from Dallas and Houston to cram both Harden and ABC in. So I’m rolling with that.

We should have a pretty good idea of who is playing in both before 7:30 lock on DK. (Dallas for sure of course.)
    ~

• realphipps

First day of NBA in two weeks. Got a bad taste in my mouth, haven’t lost money hardly at all this year!

What’s the story with the early slate? Is today the random Nunn 30 burger with extra pickles?

• frugal

@Broncm said...

I don’t think either start. I think THJ is back and they start Luka, THJ, Iwundu, KP, WCS.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Thad Young? Iwundo? Benny Mac? 6:00 news will be a scramble I feel today

I see Oladipo playing today, HOU for sure will start him which takes all the shine off the HOU budget guards. Tate in a bounce back spot I think. One of WCjr or Makkanen is going to do very, very well and Thad is a great budget option too, HOU just doesn’t have the size to guard 2 bigs on the floor.

• monarch

Early slate DK. Initial build I got to four Trailblazers. Wasnt that the move last season when they had a short rotation as well?

• Brendan239

How chalky will Iwundo be and will he be worth it?

• dominicanpapi

It’s going to be really difficult to stack Bucks-Nets on FD. Harden is at one of his lowest prices of the year, Durant is still OK at 10K but if Irving comes back it takes the shine away from both guys.

Even if Irving is out, only way I can see a stack working is to build it around Jrue, DDV, Middleton, Lopez and maybe run it back with one of Harden and Durant. It’s too much salary if you’re stacking the big three guys. Wood is 2K cheaper than Giannis and has just as much upside.

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

How chalky will Iwundo be and will he be worth it?

He wont and he wont

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I don’t think either start. I think THJ is back and they start Luka, THJ, Iwundu, KP, WCS.

You worried about the back to back 3 game in 4 days with Travel?

Luka not historically good in these situations.

I almost want to take the main slate off, as Luka against Toronto, is normally close to an all in for me. Yet he’s played a lot of hoops recently, huge minutes, and I don’t like that I want to fade him, or will be obliged to play him, just in case.

• monarch

Can we give Billy Donovan credit for turning the entire Bulls starting five DFS relevant? Especially Lauri Markannen and Wendell Carter Jr. Amazing what running reasonable non hockey line rotations can do for a team.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

It’s going to be really difficult to stack Bucks-Nets on FD. Harden is at one of his lowest prices of the year, Durant is still OK at 10K but if Irving comes back it takes the shine away from both guys.

Even if Irving is out, only way I can see a stack working is to build it around Jrue, DDV, Middleton, Lopez and maybe run it back with one of Harden and Durant. It’s too much salary if you’re stacking the big three guys. Wood is 2K cheaper than Giannis and has just as much upside.

I read Irving was cleared Sat but need to get in shape. I think he plays today which takes me off BKN guys.

• monarch

Cavs are trading or releasing Kevin Porter Jr

• frugal

Here’s the long shot DK value of the night: Ryan Arcidiacono. Played well in 17 minutes vs DAL, Satoransky is still recovering from COVID, CHI on a B2B here which could mean a few less minutes for Lavine, and White is finally falling down to Earth actually getting benched for poor play yesterday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).