2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Mason Jones seems really thin to me, yet like you said, slate sucks.

As a starter I was interested, don’t like the uncertainty of his role off the bench so….

• Krispac23

brolo… for the cash grab.

• monarch

Just clicking buttons again.

I know Tmarohl won’t like it but I see the Bucks blowing out the Nets here so I have some blowout stacks. The Bulls-Rockets look good but the Bulls are on a 3/4 and short people and the total has been falling so not as good as it could be.

• Golfnut04240

I was making out lineups and I missed the Brunson news. Damn.

• Brendan239

Went back to Brunson and mire Temple, Valentine in one

• dominicanpapi

Did a 3 max on FD, stacked Chicago/Houston in 1, stacked Bucks/Rockets in another (as much as I could anyway), and in my other lineup it was a combo of both games. No exposure to the Lakers/Warriors game.

BTW, don’t worry about your projections being low if you have Brunson on FD. They have a 0 projection for him.

• superjon

Played 35 lineups in the Clutch. Most I’ve played in this contest.

• dominicanpapi

@superjon said...

Played 35 lineups in the Clutch. Most I’ve played in this contest.

Speaking of the Clutch, I won some tickets to tomorrow’s slate, does that show up anywhere on FD?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Speaking of the Clutch, I won some tickets to tomorrow’s slate, does that show up anywhere on FD?

They should pop up in your upcoming sooner than later

• RipCityRings

Watch Burke go nuts now that everyone’s on Brunson.

• superjon

@RipCityRings said...

Hope it’s not asking much for neither to go nuts.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

I nabbed a little just in case.

• Brendan239

@RipCityRings said...

I hope not

• ryan7962

is ben mclemore still a play?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

is ben mclemore still a play?

I hope so

• LetsCash

THJ’s usage off the bench should be insane though.

• deepfat

Siakam at 2% owned. I haven’t seen anyone mention him before lock.

• RipCityRings

I may be one of the only degens on FD with a Burke/Brunson stack at PG. I was totally stumped there, didn’t want to pay up for Doncic but the Jrue/Coby/Lowry upper-mid range feels pretty underwhelming.

• HungryHungryHip

@deepfat said...

I have so much KP, Doncic, Brunson that I looked at Boucher/Siakam for stacking but couldn’t pull the trigger over other players. Might regret it

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

he’s 2 percent and Boucher is only 20 percent which is wild to me. I think Boucher is easily the best play on the slate.

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

I may be one of the only degens on FD with a Burke/Brunson stack at PG. I was totally stumped there, didn’t want to pay up for Doncic but the Jrue/Coby/Lowry upper-mid range feels pretty underwhelming.

No love for German Rondo?

• rexjred1

kz or igudala?

• RipCityRings

@HungryHungryHip said...

I have so much KP, Doncic, Brunson that I looked at Boucher/Siakam for stacking but couldn’t pull the trigger over other players. Might regret it

I was planning to go all in on KP but the B2B made me ease off, he’s wayyy too cheap on FD. Boucher was priced better on DK and PF was pretty loaded on FD so it’s a tougher call there. I went heavy KD and all in on 4.5K Joe Harris (egregiously underpriced there) on FD.

• zline34

@deepfat said...

Leverage. Hope he goes 50 burger for you. Fcwt

• RipCityRings

@gaelicgirl said...

No love for German Rondo?

I have a little, I usually go heavy on him when he dips into the mid-to-lower 5K range on FD but it’s hard not to tread lightly with Lakers these days.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).