2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• IT4MVP

Went with Wood over Giannis and Boucher. Goodnight

• zeeshan2

Didn’t have much oladipo because it’s his first game back and with a new offense but it’s not like lavine or FVV is lighting it up

• zline34

@mbunner23 said...

Oladipo did too.

True. Just makes me respect guys more like Sabonis, Vuc, and Beal. Night in night out you’re getting consistent work for years. The Frank Gores nobody respects until they have too.

• gaelicgirl

Home Dipo hasn’t played in a week, and is playing with a new team. Maybe cut him a little slack?

• RipCityRings

Looks like if you played any Rockets not named Nwaba you’re in for a bad night.

Edit: Of course right as I type that EG starts bombing threes…

• zline34

@gaelicgirl said...

Home Dipo hasn’t played in a week, and is playing with a new team. Maybe cut him a little slack?

I’m sure the motion offense is light years different.

• monarch

Gafford SZN

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

I blame Dipo’s struggles on the Masked Singer.

• monarch

Dipo does this all the time and gets there in the second half.

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

You mean this guy

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

I’d rather watch Lonzo play in his Dr. Seus Ghilli Suit.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Just clicking buttons again.

I know Tmarohl won’t like it but I see the Bucks blowing out the Nets here so I have some blowout stacks. The Bulls-Rockets look good but the Bulls are on a 3/4 and short people and the total has been falling so not as good as it could be.

I think Net win, so I am not looking at blowout stacks.

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

Who called the Middleton night?

Me

• zline34

This is my worst lineup I’ve ever made. I don’t mind rooting against it on a light night tonight.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

I need Slob McLemore to produce. I’ve got a good lineup, butt…
    ~

• biga0787

I’m going to need ot for harden to make value it seems

• Dfspacman

Dipo flurry

• zeeshan2

I literally picked every center but Jordan in my LUs smh

• RipCityRings

@zeeshan2 said...

I literally picked every center but Jordan in my LUs smh

It really is an anomaly that DeAndre is getting this much run. Terrible match up for him, but I suppose he was dirt cheap on FD.

• zeeshan2

@RipCityRings said...

It really is an anomaly that DeAndre is getting this much run. Terrible match up for him, but I suppose he was dirt cheap on FD.

And no one behind him big man wise. Really thought Wendell or brook would dominate

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I need Slob McLemore to produce. I’ve got a good lineup, butt…
    ~

Nevermind. It’s DeAndre Jordan night, for like the 2nd time this season or some such. I’ll let myself out.
    ~

• choppadown

Jrue instead of Kyle Lowry is going to be a big swing tonight I can feel it.

• mbunner23

Blows my mind Luka is higher owned than Giannis today

• dominicanpapi

Is the brightness on their TV messed up or is it mine? I’m watching this Bucks game and it looks like there’s a gray tint, perhaps the Nets have to lighten the floor up a bit. Too much gray.

• monarch

Watching Jrue and KD battle is as good as it gets. Best individual offensive and defensive players in the league

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).