2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Broncm

Luka BUSTcic. Should’ve taken KD!

• Njsum1

Is it me, or is Harden no longer overweight? Dude got in shape in like a week…haha

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

A week or two ago I got sneaky with Jordan at like 1% in SE stuff at 4K flat against the Wiz or someone like that with the nut matchup (yes I know Allen was there but still he was starting). He played like 14 minutes. He has yet to show anything as Nash hasn’t shown an interest in giving him more than 20 minutes really. Then all of a sudden he gets an inexplicable price hike to 4.8k and somehow is CHALK AT 4.8k and smashing. I will say I don’t think it’s a coincidence that TNT has him mic’d up today and all of a sudden he is about to get 35 minutes of run and smash. And nothing suggests this happening based on anything it’s unreal he is 22% owned even on a 4 game slate. Up against Lopez who is and stretch 5 and it makes even less sense. I seriously can’t find a sliver of logic to lead anyone to think this other than gambol time. And I’m all about crazy punts and low owned gambol plays. I wouldn’t even play unowned Jordan at 4.8k let alone chalk lol. Wtf is going on.

• WildFireXXI

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Is it me, or is Harden no longer overweight? Dude got in shape in like a week…haha

Black is slimming.

Why do you really think he wanted to go to BKN?

• RipCityRings

Saw the Lowry 50 burger last year vs Dallas and tried to get some in but ended up with Jrue instead. Not sure what it is about the Mavs, every other PG seems to have struggled vs them this year.

• WildFireXXI

I thought more traditional bigs worked against MIL because they focused more on spacing with bigs to clear lanes so guys like deandre could just grab rebounds and be a rim protector?

Finally a Jordan night.. and I have hardly any Jordan’s this time.. was using heavily most nights. Only so many duds you can take. He was 20%? Wow, I’m toast then. And I had 100% that night vs WSH @ 4000

• dominicanpapi

@ImADonk11 said...

A week or two ago I got sneaky with Jordan at like 1% in SE stuff at 4K flat against the Wiz or someone like that with the nut matchup (yes I know Allen was there but still he was starting). He played like 14 minutes. He has yet to show anything as Nash hasn’t shown an interest in giving him more than 20 minutes really. Then all of a sudden he gets an inexplicable price hike to 4.8k and somehow is CHALK AT 4.8k and smashing. I will say I don’t think it’s a coincidence that TNT has him mic’d up today and all of a sudden he is about to get 35 minutes of run and smash. And nothing suggests this happening based on anything it’s unreal he is 22% owned even on a 4 game slate. Up against Lopez who is and stretch 5 and it makes even less sense. I seriously can’t find a sliver of logic to lead anyone to think this other than gambol time. And I’m all about crazy punts and low owned gambol plays. I wouldn’t even play unowned Jordan at 4.8k let alone chalk lol. Wtf is going on.

I mean he played 23 minutes last game and they had what I would call a normal big in Vuc. Projections I saw had Jordan around 25-26 minutes. If he was going to play 28-30, he would have been popping everywhere. Like a poster said, its an anomaly but anomalies are what wins folks 100K

• RipCityRings

THJ 0-12 is pretty wild. Should’ve just given those shots to Burke and Brunson.

• zeeshan2

Looks like the main guys for Chicago don’t want to do anything smh

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

Jordan was your play. He failed in a spot when he was less than 5% and the public wasn’t paying attention. Somehow he became chalk through some touts that week and your play smashed even though he was your play. I do the same thing. If my chalk punt is projected over 5% I go into auto fade mode. Just know you did the right play at 1% and the public was lacking.

• gaelicgirl

Has anyone seen a Lakers starting LU yet?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Black is slimming.

Thought it was for the world famous pizza 🍕🤷‍♂️

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Has anyone seen a Lakers starting LU yet?

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Lineup note: Lakers will start Schroder, Caldwell-Pope, LeBron, Davis, Gasol on Monday

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Still no word on the corpse that is Wesley Mathews but he’s cheap for showdown

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

To get out of Lu Dort ‘s conference?

• zeeshan2

Lol TNT majorly screwed up

• gaelicgirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Lineup note: Lakers will start Schroder, Caldwell-Pope, LeBron, Davis, Gasol on Monday

Thank you!

• zeeshan2

How did people know not to play coby white in my contest? 10 percent owned

• biga0787

Come on ot nets and bucks

• RipCityRings

OT feels inevitable in Brooklyn…

• biga0787

@RipCityRings said...

OT feels inevitable in Brooklyn…

I really hope so

• RipCityRings

Once again, KD stalls out with 9 rebounds. Guy really hates double-doubles I guess.

• biga0787

Real dumb to shoot a 3 there…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).