2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

If Brooklyn can figure it out on defense, they will be NBA champs. Durant is by far the best player in the NBA.

• RipCityRings

This is the kind of night where I wish I had the bankroll to have played 100 lineups. Cashing 100% of everything with some monster lineups on FD.

• zline34

Magic Dipo is back

• jayzee666

I am counting on these late night games to get cancelled to be close to sniffing cash lines. Need more false positive tests right before tip off or else I may never cash again!

• RipCityRings

My Burke/Brunson lineup capped out at 353.9 on FD. Also had a 349.8. Cracked the top 100 out of 176,000 but couldn’t quite get there. Kind of refreshing to build for a slate without a bunch of bogus value.

• zeeshan2

@RipCityRings said...

My Burke/Brunson lineup capped out at 353.9 on FD. Also had a 349.8. Cracked the top 100 out of 176,000 but couldn’t quite get there. Kind of refreshing to build for a slate without a bunch of bogus value.

What was your core?

• RipCityRings

LaVine/Oladipo/Harris/BroLo with a mix of KD, OG, Boucher and Thaddeus.

Edit: Almost 100% Giannis, too.

• zeeshan2

German rondo 🔥

• chronoxiong

Luka said he was selfish on Sunday. Tonight he went unselfish and killed me instead. This is cruel.

On a side note I need the Lakers to blowout the Warriors badly here. I ended up not having any exposure to this game

• RipCityRings

@zeeshan2 said...

German rondo 🔥

Of course he’s in my only Boogie lineup. Should’ve eaten the extra hundred and dropped down to Wiseman, but sadly I am not one of those.

• damionismyname

Was killing late slate and had Rondo and Wiggins but panicked and switched it to Lebron and Caruso….

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Re Jordan: I was mainly just mega tilting as he was in my pool at 5-10% and I’ve played him every slate but I wasn’t trying to actively jam him bc of that price and chalk. Last run gave me none I guess smh. It just sucks bc my core was basically Lowry/Boucher/Thad with one of Dipo or EG and probably too much Brunson. But still so tilting cause I have so many lineups where if I played Jordan at all I’d be towards the top instead got to hope my Dray/Wiseman LUs get there which isn’t comfortable lol. Mostly, I’ve been waiting for Nash to let him play because he can rattle off those 15/15 games. Of course I miss it on the night where I’m cooking all over the place. Hope some of you guys got some of it.

• gaelicgirl

@zeeshan2 said...

German rondo 🔥

One of those guys that loves to play the Warriors.

• RipCityRings

One of my first thoughts when digging for value on this slate was that Damion Lee might go nuts in garbage time (along with Harrell). Hope that doesn’t come to fruition, but I guess a blowout is preferable to the alternative here.

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

Re Jordan: I was mainly just mega tilting as he was in my pool at 5-10% and I’ve played him every slate but I wasn’t trying to actively jam him bc of that price and chalk. Last run gave me none I guess smh. It just sucks bc my core was basically Lowry/Boucher/Thad with one of Dipo or EG and probably too much Brunson. But still so tilting cause I have so many lineups where if I played Jordan at all I’d be towards the top instead got to hope my Dray/Wiseman LUs get there which isn’t comfortable lol. Mostly, I’ve been waiting for Nash to let him play because he can rattle off those 15/15 games. Of course I miss it on the night where I’m cooking all over the place. Hope some of you guys got some of it.

Ah the poor mans Drummond. While I will never play either I get it. But, any time you can get a punt in a good spot at 1% is a win in my book.

• Golfnut04240

There are only 2 games tomorrow?

• deepfat

So Bron is going to do nothing tonight? Chill?

• celtics69

@deepfat said...

So Bron is going to do nothing tonight? Chill?

My bad it happens every time I take him.

• texasmajor

Dennis Shredder is doing whatever he wants out there. Curry must be guarding him. LMFAO

• jdtrey

@Golfnut04240 said...

There are only 2 games tomorrow?

Yes FD decided that was the night to make a big $1M GPP for and have satellites for 2 months >_

• damionismyname

@jdtrey said...

Yes FD decided that was the night to make a big $1M GPP for and have satellites for 2 months >_

this is what they all do…for some shady reason the big prize nights on small slates.. makes no sense. Who looked at the schedule and saw a 2 game slate and said…“this is the night we’re going to do it”?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

this is what they all do…for some shady reason the big prize nights on small slates.. makes no sense. Who looked at the schedule and saw a 2 game slate and said…“this is the night we’re going to do it”?

Because they know there will be less interest on a shtty two game slate. They throw satellites out there and get more rake locked in

• Yeoman

@texasmajor said...

Dennis Shredder is doing whatever he wants out there. Curry must be guarding him. LMFAO

Looney and Wiseman. Switching everything might not be the answer tonight.

• chrisbanas

6 away from first in FD nickel contest, still got denis and AD playing

• TruHawks

Is the winner of 200K Fadeaway early slate in here? Just wanted to say congratulations I was in first up until the last second. If anyone but Bam shoots those free throws I take 1st. I’ll happily take 2nd place though. Shoutout to Kendrick Nunn and all of you that give great advice on this forum. On to tomorrow!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).