2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

Man I guess I need to stay in here all day reading the posts to get a good idea of who to target each day; there’s some good advice here but I only try to make my LUs like 30 min from tip and I double and triple guess myself

• RipCityRings

Wow your winnings really drop off a cliff on FD after the top few hundred places. Top 0.004% of 167K entries yields only 5x your entry fee in the Clutch Shot. A true lottery for the ages.

• jv21

@RipCityRings said...

Wow your winnings really drop off a cliff on FD after the top few hundred places. Top 0.004% of 167K entries yields only 5x your entry fee in the Clutch Shot. A true lottery for the ages.

Yep the prize structure is terrible. But it’s still great that’s there is a contest to win $100,000 for less than $5 even if it’s a lotto.

• jv21

Note to self, trust the projections. AD was projected better than Wood. But I was too worried about the blowout and that Wood played a lot of minutes before. I didn’t expect only 30 today. Looks like Cousins played 15. This is why I can’t win thinking like this.

• RipCityRings

AD was a fine fade if you weren’t anticipating that the Lakers would coast after the first half-quarter. One of the better defensive teams in the league just gave up 73% shooting to Eric Paschall, 64% to Wiggins and 50% to Oubre, all on double-digit attempts.

• captainwacky

Bleh, had some really strong DK runners but didn’t have DJ in my pool there. Got every other piece correct, but settled at 75th.

• gaelicgirl

That was great

• madmanjayWV

@zeeshan2 said...

Man I guess I need to stay in here all day reading the posts to get a good idea of who to target each day; there’s some good advice here but I only try to make my LUs like 30 min from tip and I double and triple guess myself

There are all kinds of “IDEAS” here on this forum #4FREE I might add
    we are just people trying to solve the NUTZ of the PUZZLE

not ez in DFS — no matter the sport

Just gotta plug along — and 10,000% YES

Especially for NBA_- sometimes it’s TRULY best if u don’t know anything about a slate b4 75-60-45-30+ MINS b4 lock

u just need dudes who #HUNTpoints for DFS

anyhoot ——

95-99% of the time (FD-DK or yahoo) I make 1LU
    opted for 2 on FD — Original AYDS was 291.9
    2nd AYDS was 289.8 — cash line 306-ish (+ -)
    #SOmuchWINNING

P.S. — Play UNI-AYDS ova LBJ and say HARDON ova WOOD would’ve worked out for a MIN cash @least — on to the next to last full day of the DJT “presidency”

#THEWORLDisAstage —-

• zline34

@damionismyname said...

this is what they all do…for some shady reason the big prize nights on small slates.. makes no sense. Who looked at the schedule and saw a 2 game slate and said…“this is the night we’re going to do it”?

I don’t understand this either. Anything under 5 games I decrease my entires by 90%. I don’t like playing small slates let alone a two gamer. I highly doubt I’ll even play tomorrow’s slate.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

If Brooklyn can figure it out on defense, they will be NBA champs. Durant is by far the best player in the NBA.

Stop it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).