2:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Atlanta ( -8 ) — T: 228.5
    3:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T:
    3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) — T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) — T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) — T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at LA Lakers ( -9 ) — T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

In what?

I think the premise is that Oladipo will be hounding LaVine all night which will defer usage/shots to Coby. Still probably irrelevant considering Coby is super priced up on DK and FD and only gone over 5x his current price like twice this year.

If you want value, load up on Arci (DK) Temple and Valentine (FD). Bulls could get absolutely wrecked here.

• Brendan239

Swapped Brunson out for Burke in 2, added Balentinr to another and Tate to another to make Burke work.

• captainwacky

The bulls and rockets are both pretty bad, which should bode well for that game environment. Especially as the rockets are not going to be very cohesive for this game most likely.

• mbunner23

@RipCityRings said...

I think the premise is that Oladipo will be hounding LaVine all night which will defer usage/shots to Coby. Still probably irrelevant considering Coby is super priced up on DK and FD and only gone over 5x his current price like twice this year.

If you want value, load up on Arci (DK) Temple and Valentine (FD). Bulls could get absolutely wrecked here.

I liked Archi until I realized he didn’t even get off the bench last game.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Coby White masterclass incoming

Turnover masterclass?

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Turnover masterclass?

He was given a great lesson in woodworking yesterday.

• monarch

Going to want a run back from CHI with all the Rockets we want to play. Lavine looks good. Coby has huge usage with some of the projected Bulls missing and including when Lavine sits. Arci looks like a really thin play to me

• MickyD10970

Has anyone else noticed on DK when there are no good value plays that making a lineup you like is almost impossible? The problem I see is the lower mid – upper mid pricing is full of guys that you don’t want to play. Coby White 7600, Shroeder 6400, Burke 5600, Boucher 7100, Wiggins 6600, Harris 5800, W Cauley Stein 5800, etc…. You never feel comfortable you won’t get 22 points from any of them. And if you pay up for 2 guys your lineup is full of guys with a ceiling of 22-25 points and a floor of 8.
    Just my 2 cents. I feel like you used to be able to differentiate and go balanced and have a chance to cash nicely but now it is either stars and scrubs or score 240.

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

I liked Archy until I realized he didn’t even get off the bench last game.

He was a DNP vs OKC but played 17 minutes last game vs the Mavs. I should probably amend that value list, Thaddeus is more likely to get meaningful minutes here along with Temple. Arci and Valentine are definitely gambles.

• captainwacky

Yeah, the bulls I’m targeting are really like… Thad/Temple/mixing a tiny bit of gafford in.

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

Has anyone else noticed on DK when there are no good value plays that making a lineup you like is almost impossible? The problem I see is the lower mid – upper mid pricing is full of guys that you don’t want to play. Coby White 7600, Shroeder 6400, Burke 5600, Boucher 7100, Wiggins 6600, Harris 5800, W Cauley Stein 5800, etc…. You never feel comfortable you won’t get 22 points from any of them. And if you pay up for 2 guys your lineup is full of guys with a ceiling of 22-25 points and a floor of 8.
    Just my 2 cents. I feel like you used to be able to differentiate and go balanced and have a chance to cash nicely but now it is either stars and scrubs or score 240.

There aren’t other prices for other people…

• synth

just popped in tonight

why is the miami game not on the dk slate?

• vick325

Luka, markaanen, daj or jrue, wood, wiseman? Gpp

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, the bulls I’m targeting are really like… Thad/Temple/mixing a tiny bit of gafford in.

Gafford is priced right but this feels like a double-center night on DK to me, not sure I can use a spot on a speculative punt like that. Kind of annoying how many PFs are listed only at C lately on DK, same issue with PG/SGs suddenly becoming PG only.

• monarch

I want to play Markannen but he has never done anything vs PJ Tucker he is playing much better under Donovan

• Theguy49503

Best Center play on FD?

• RipCityRings

@Theguy49503 said...

Best Center play on FD?

BroLo, Cousins, Wiseman, Harrell, WC in roughly that order.

• captainwacky

@vick325 said...

Luka, markaanen, daj or jrue, wood, wiseman? Gpp

I like the second one significantly more.

• Theguy49503

@RipCityRings said...

BroLo, Cousins, Wiseman, Harrell, WC in roughly that order.

Thanks.

• Herf

@Theguy49503 said...

Best Center play on FD?

There are definitely possibilities but nothing strong in my opinion.

• Baseballshark2019

What do think dragic or robbinson tonight for miami

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I liked Archi until I realized he didn’t even get off the bench last game.

He played well in 17 minutes vs DAL.

• Golfnut04240

@MickyD10970 said...

Yes, I have noticed. This slate is a wreck!

• Yeoman

@synth said...

just popped in tonight

why is the miami game not on the dk slate?

It’s part of the afternoon slate.

• chickenmanE

no patrick williams

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).