Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mirinmytraps

We still fading glass?

• sportznutt

With such a short slate, would stacking Durant, Westbrook and George with a bunch of low priced players be a bad strategy?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@sportznutt said...

With such a short slate, would stacking Durant, Westbrook and George with a bunch of low priced players be a bad strategy?

George is dealing with that calf injury. He could be a fade.

• dpadilla

@sportznutt said...

I think a lot of people might be trying that too

• dp33071

what about a Bucks stack? I’m thinking to go with 4 Bucks, I know its risky but its such a short slate

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

For FD Gpps, I prefer RWB over Durant but will have some lus with both due to the value at PG with TJ and at PF along with some CJ Miles. Yep, I’m going to that well. IF he can’t get going and score in this matchup with no Stuckey still and maybe no Hill, then when will he. His price down to $4,400, too on FD.

A game late with Turner of Indy but will toss him in 1.

I think Bosh will be in every lu. They are so banged up so his usage should be high.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@dp33071 said...

what about a Bucks stack? I’m thinking to go with 4 Bucks, I know its risky but its such a short slate

by far the lowest total on the board and their team total is projected at 5 points less than their average so I’m off them for the most part. I’m using some Middleton and will have Giannis in a lu or 2 but that’s about it. It could certainly work but I’m looking elsewhere today.

I am using a lot of TJ and Bosh from that game.

• clatrndzl

Giannis has been hot, and now he will be coming off some rest! Hopefully his price isn’t through the roof…haven’t looked yet.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@clatrndzl said...

Giannis has been hot, and now he will be coming off some rest! Hopefully his price isn’t through the roof…haven’t looked yet.

$7,800 on FD. Hard to get RWB, Durant/Middleton, Bosh and a decent C with him. I can fade Bosh for him with the value at PF but I think Bosh should get 40 and has a high floor tonight. Heat play good D, too.

• gillionick

I’m starting to really like a lot of the Bucks starters as daily plays regularly.

• dominicanpapi

@gillionick said...

I’m starting to really like a lot of the Bucks starters as daily plays regularly.

It helps that Jason Kidd isn’t coaching so that he can screw around w/their minutes.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

All the Turner if Mahinmi out. (Thankfully I wasn’t a day late on him had read an article with the coach praising the rooks work) Also give me the wolves bigs against a NO front court. And maybe some Rubio. KD is the first name I plug in the tho!

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

do your research folks

• millerto

@coach232 said...

do your research folks

That’s some strong advice. Pretty sure I’m gonna win now.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@coach232 said...

do your research folks

Damn, why didn’t I think of that?!!

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@larin1477 said...

Damn, why didn’t I think of that?!!

some dont. I’m sure pros like yourself take the time to do so

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@larin1477 said...

All the Turner if Mahinmi out. (Thankfully I wasn’t a day late on him had read an article with the coach praising the rooks work) Also give me the wolves bigs against a NO front court. And maybe some Rubio. KD is the first name I plug in the tho!

Turner had a big night vs. Denver, thankfully I had rostered him. I’m thinking 50-65% owned in the late slate if Mahimi’s out your thoughts?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@coach232 said...

Turner had a big night vs. Denver, thankfully I had rostered him. I’m thinking 50-65% owned in the late slate your thoughts?

Lmfao! You almost made me drive off the road when I read you called me a pro! Let’s get one thing straight, I suck at NBA. (MLB is a different story now.) But as to your question the late slate is two games with no C worth playing so yeah I would guess his ownership will be high. On the full slate he shouldn’t be highly owned with Godside, Monroe, KAT all in good spots.

• Mister225

p.j. c.j. or t.j. for value?

• RecEm2014

If someone bought me into a tournament I still wouldn’t play Devin Booker. Don’t roster Devin Booker

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@RecEm2014 said...

If someone bought me into a tournament I still wouldn’t play Devin Booker. Don’t roster Devin Booker

Agree there. On Harris at that price on fd.

• johndang1988

Why is Myles turner not in player projections or in the lineup builder ?

• Chief1Champion

What if I told you I had a Westbrook Durant AD lineup on FD

• millerto

@Chief1Champion said...

What if I told you I had a Westbrook Durant AD lineup on FD

espn 30 for 30 presents: I lost $3 on draftkings

• RecEm2014

What’s the strategy behind a $300 tourny? Look for low ownership still? Play to cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).