Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• UTEstevanB

Kanter/Knight or KAT/Mudiay for cash?

• Sportsfan12

monta or dwade?????

• jess701

What really no larry bird what happen?

• Chab

@UTEstevanB said...

Kanter/Knight or KAT/Mudiay for cash?

KAT/Mudiay safer

• Sportsfan12

paul george myles turner or giannis mudiay?

• jess701

Denise rodman?

• whitnall

Gianni and Mudiay, don’t see Turner playing many min

• Timmayer33

Anything on Green from Miami

• Sportsfan12

jokic?? nurkic strict minutes omg i hate this

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Fanduel screwing up at last minute, not allowing changes due to server error

• pn3

might just stick with turner anyways and hope he plays lights out for 15-20 minutes
    other option would be to go to henson(has 20+fdp in 3 of his last 4) or move up and have to drop another position

• jess701

Jockitch

• zpa1989

fanduel not letting me set my team 5 minutes before tip off. not liking the timing of this glitch out one bit!!!!

• twill413

@jess701 said...

Jockitch

Great now that’s what I’ll be thinking every time I see his name.

• WorldWideWes

Joe Young? Or Montae Ellis?

• Dadeano860

I just hopped on the Myles Turner death train. Know I’ll regret this one.

• bhr1989

I wonder if Tyler is going to be 90% owned. Guess well find out in few moments.

• Shlune

i took out george hill in my lineups, seems doubtful at this point but still unconfirmed (that i could find)…..idk if there is value in keeping him in a gpp lineup “just in case” but idk, im not playing enough lineups/games on this slate to chance it

if any1 has any last minute news pls post….

• jess701

• Conley85

#PlaneGate2015

• jess701

I cant fine jordan on the lineup

• Sleepyfloyd16

Predicting Westbrook has 5+ steals picking Mudiay’s pocket all night.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@zpa1989 said...

fanduel not letting me set my team 5 minutes before tip off. not liking the timing of this glitch out one bit!!!!

I had this problem, if you have your phone handy try using the fanduel app

Whoever had Myles Turner, get off now, Mahimi is playing

• twill413

Like others have said I’ll be 1. Surprised if Hill plays and 2. Even more surprised if he plays AND goes off.

• danbutakov26

Towns going to ravage that NO defense. Anthony Glass probably going to get injured from a sneeze. Joseph Young is the sneak pick of the night if Hill sits which forces monta to cover him again

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).