Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cjk3314

@GGee87 said...

What are yalls thoughts on the pace of play between Minny and N.O? Would Pekovic be worth a punt in this good matchup? Trying to find a good value piece that may get good production for very low price.

Pekovic ruled out tonight

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@shockermandan said...

I think you will regret fading them both. I guess you can pretty much play anyone you want at any other position if you avoid those two though.

fading Durant and Westbrook against Denver on the road is a solid strategy. I think OKC gets blown out tonight cuz the Nuggets are fully healthy and at home

• cjk3314

Does this help Muhammad?

• uberj

Thoughts on a Bosh/Whiteside stack in cash? Would make it tough to stack RWB/Durant, but I think it provides a nice floor

• onepinrodney

@jv21 said...

A problem I see is his usage. Gallo, Barton and even Gary harris will probably score more fantasy points them him.

37, 26, 17, 39 are his minutes last 4 games. It’ll be my luck I get the 17.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sjv said...

He’s been a letdown so far since losing Bledsoe. His production just hasn’t been there.

Have him in 1 fd gpp right now hoping Hill out and Monta on him . If that doesn’t get him going then nothing will. I think 1 Lu is all I can muster though

• Conley85

Pekovic has been ruled out tonight.

• csandbizzle

@onepinrodney said...

37, 26, 17, 39 are his minutes last 4 games. It’ll be my luck I get the 17.

37 and 39 were games that Nelson missed with injury just something to keep an eye on

• CutlerAsFk

I’m finding it difficult to justify using Bosh tonight. Yeah he’s got a great matchup, but he hasn’t hit 5x in two weeks. Are you all just betting that he hits peak production against a soft front court tonight?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

What are yalls thoughts on the pace of play between Minny and N.O? Would Pekovic be worth a punt in this good matchup? Trying to find a good value piece that may get good production for very low price.

A high pace could favor Bazz as a punt

• FargoBison

@CutlerAsFk said...

I’m finding it difficult to justify using Bosh tonight. Yeah he’s got a great matchup, but he hasn’t hit 5x in two weeks. Are you all just betting that he hits peak production against a soft front court tonight?

I like Bosh a lot more when he was priced at $7k on FD. At 7.8k I would rather roll with Whiteside and punt at PF.

• kiarahataly

Punting a guard. Between Roberson & Young, both have great match ups. Hopefully news on Hill comes out early. Even with Stuckey & Hill out last game, Young only got 18 minutes, but managed 26 DK points, which is great. 7 DK points in 2 minutes when they last played the Suns.

• FargoBison

@Ryazan said...

fading Durant and Westbrook against Denver on the road is a solid strategy. I think OKC gets blown out tonight cuz the Nuggets are fully healthy and at home

OKC is healthy and rested as well. Fade at your own risk.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Ryazan said...

jesus

• twill413

@uberj said...

Thoughts on a Bosh/Whiteside stack in cash? Would make it tough to stack RWB/Durant, but I think it provides a nice floor

Done just that. Including not rostering RWB/Durant. I think the match up for OKC may force a little more involvement with the C/PF position, so I thought it was a smart somewhat contrarian play.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@FargoBison said...

OKC is healthy and rested as well. Fade at your own risk.

That post you quoted was total sarcasm I believe

• DirkDigglerz

All the Wiggins for me I’m all over him. I can se him dropping 35 real points . He’ll probably be 18% owned

• Dgogal7

Not liking Middleton price anymore!! He needs nearly 40 to hit value for GPP. I’m off of him tonight even though he has been shooting pretty well as of late

• onepinrodney

@Storm said...

Last night I scored 281 with a lineup that included TT and Amir Johnson lol

Amir killed a few good lineups. Sometimes I think the secret to 300 is to leave $1200 salary unused.

• johnkro

@Ryazan said...

Lmao

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dgogal7 said...

Not liking Middleton price anymore!! He needs nearly 40 to hit value for GPP. I’m off of him tonight even though he has been shooting pretty well as of late

Point taken but Short slate. Need to find points somewhere tonight to get to around 300. Not much there at sf who will get 30+ fd points tonight. I’ll have a bunch of him

• mbunner23

4,000 left at the utility spot on DK. Who are the solid plays?

• johnkro

Eric Gordon and Devin Booker are two of the worst defensive guards in the league according to:

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nba-advanced-player-stats-guards-181885

^ sort by defensive rating

Even though Andrew Wiggins is listed as SF he spends most of the time at the 2 guard. Excellent play IMO along with Monta Ellis

• Jayboanchorman

For a SG tonight would you go with D.Wade or M.Ellis?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnkro said...

Eric Gordon and Devin Booker are two of the worst defensive guards in the league according to:

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/nba-advanced-player-stats-guards-181885

^ sort by defensive rating

Even though Andrew Wiggins is listed as SF he spends most of the time at the 2 guard. Excellent play IMO along with Monta Ellis

Ellis may run the point though if Hill out but agreed a goo play today regardless

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).