Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Denver ( 8.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• chronoxiong

So who’s playing PJ, TJ, or CJ as one of their SF punt options? Its either pay up or play these guys.

• bhr1989

I think we universally agree that George Hill should sit out lol.

• tonytone1908

@pmsimkins said...

It’s the exact opposite of that actually.

I guess it’s a little different on DK which I couldn’t see how because he didn’t hit many 3’s. I’m talking FD so yeah the value he’s actually hit is a bit different.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Am I crazy for somewhat liking Markieff Morris or is he a trap play?

• johnkro

@Stickman731 said...

Here is his last 10 games – at FD 4100 he only hit value twice. He has upside

https://www.statmuse.com/search?q=Zack%20Lavine%20last%2010%20games%20fanduel%20points%20per%20game&l=NBA

He has a 40% upside but only hit value 25% of the time over the season.

http://www.fantasylabs.com/nba/player-ratings/bargain/ search for Lavine

After the DAL game I believe he called out his coach for their rotations and his playing time. Since then he’s been so-so but his FP should see an increase as the season moves along. He has tremendous upside given opportunity but the only time I consider him in LUS is if Kevin Martin is out and/or they are playing up to the pace of their opponent (i.e. OKC)

You’re right though before this 4 game stretch he was playing like basura.

• dakimbell

Westbrook- if the game stays close he scores 60 FDP, if the game is a blowout he scores 40 FDP. Since Denver has gotten healthy they have been playing pretty damn well, especially at home. The last time Denver lost a game by more than 7 points, was to OKC a 10 point loss on the road on 12/27.

• Cody_Schenck

Does putting Joe Young and Myles Turner in the same lu sound dumb?

• dailyfinancialsports

@fathalpert said...

pretty sure he is a very popular pick at PF today

• johnkro

@dakimbell said...

Westbrook- if the game stays close he scores 60 FDP, if the game is a blowout he scores 40 FDP. Since Denver has gotten healthy they have been playing pretty damn well, especially at home. The last time Denver lost a game by more than 7 points, was to OKC a 10 point loss on the road on 12/27.

Without Danilo Gallinari*

• dailyfinancialsports

Is Tyler Johnson a good defender?

• Brandon684

@fathalpert said...

“It’s a trap!” – Admiral Ackbar

• Storm

Thoughts on joe Young as a tourney punt?

• CutlerAsFk

@fathalpert said...

my educated guess is that the suns know their season is over and they have to showcase morris to get value for him at the trade deadline.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Mudiay against Westbrook feels like another 7 turnover game.

• dailyfinancialsports

Gallo is looking like a nice contrarian pick.

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@tonytone1908 said...

I guess it’s a little different on DK which I couldn’t see how because he didn’t hit many 3’s. I’m talking FD so yeah the value he’s actually hit is a bit different.

I was agreeing with you. Guy said he hit 7 of 10. He actually only hit 3 of 10.

• johnkro

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Is Tyler Johnson a good defender?

Don’t know how much a team’s overall defense accounts for in a players’ defensive rating but he’s right there with Avery Bradley and KCP

• johnkro

@fathalpert said...

Mudiay against Westbrook feels like another 7 turnover game.

I’ll take the over on that

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@dakimbell said...

I’m not disagreeing with you that he’ll do well, but the game staying close does not come close to guaranteeing 60 fdp. He’s hit 60 a total of 6 times this year. 2 of those with KD out and one that went to double overtime.

• dominicanpapi

Mahinmi is in per BBall Monster.

• bigstacks2015

anybody like jrue tonight?

• Jstri

Every time its a small slate like this I always seem to do better if I just play Westbrook and Durant in the same lineup

• bhr1989

@dominicanpapi said...

Mahinmi is in per BBall Monster.

Aw SOB.

• dailyfinancialsports

@bigstacks2015 said...

anybody like jrue tonight?

If Evans is out, hell yes. If Evans is playing, a slightly less emphatic yes.

• millerto

@pmsimkins said...

I’m not disagreeing with you that he’ll do well, but the game staying close does not come close to guaranteeing 60 fdp. He’s hit 60 a total of 6 times this year. 2 of those with KD out and one that went to double overtime.

How many other players have hit 60 anywhere close to 6 times?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).