• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fanturds

Austin Rivers 100 percent ownership?

getting the knicks front court correct could be an X factor.

• REALDEAL33

Olynyk bust of the night? SMH

• az0064

Rinse and repeat, right, guys? Olynyk, Tolliver, and O’Quinn killed me. But gosh darn if I don’t love DFS.

• KillaChap

Alright, 2 nights cashing in a row! If I do it tonight, that’s called a winning streak!

Appreciate all of the help, boys and girls. Has Jokic hit an unplayable price on tonight’s slate? Something about that price, plus his injury and matchup scare me.

• krighton

I gave ariza another chance.bust….oquinn olynyk were the big killers for me….i had 2 nights winning then hit the oquinn wall…iive avoided ariza and parker but listened to the experts and got burned

• iron_tactics

@KillaChap said...

Alright, 2 nights cashing in a row! If I do it tonight, that’s called a winning streak!

Appreciate all of the help, boys and girls. Has Jokic hit an unplayable price on tonight’s slate? Something about that price, plus his injury and matchup scare me.

Most will probably pivot to Faried

• scsa0096

I got KOQ knocked too! 4.7 FD pts starting? I don’t think anyone thought he would be THAT bad.

• MPDR1983

@REALDEAL33 said...

Olynyk bust of the night? SMH

yep also O’Quinn..dudes a bum

• MPDR1983

Somehow I still cashed $6 in the 400K GPP with 256 pts lol

• DirkDigglerz

Kyle O’Quit Sucks! I have Kuzminskas lock at Util change it to OQuit coz I thought he’ll have another 40 stupid neck beard

• KillaChap

Watch tonight be O’Quinn’s night. lol I don’t watch any games but I can picture Melo’s demeanor in games based off of Rotorworld blurbs; is he just out there pouting like the baby he is just throwing up shots whenever he wants?

• monarch

Whiteside should crush vs Dirk

• Ronboogie6

Finally made some money last night with a Westbrook, ABC, and Durant stack and a last second switch to Hernangomez from O’Quinn. I’m starting to defiantly think if there is a chalky value play stay the hell away haha

• ehylton

@fanturds said...

Austin Rivers 100 percent ownership?

getting the knicks front court correct could be an X factor.

Pivot to Felton

• jess701

OQuinn sucked

• Ronboogie6

Don’t tell me I am going to be playing Gortat again.

• JZ2318

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kyle O’Quit Sucks! I have Kuzminskas lock at Util change it to OQuit coz I thought he’ll have another 40 stupid neck beard

I am officially convinced Hornacek has it out for him. O’Quinn started the game, he was doing fine but had a few bad defensive plays and coach pulled him for mother F’in Marshall Plumlee never got the run and Knicks won so you cant even really fault the coach for the decision. If Porzingis/Noah are out again O’Quinn will unfortunately have to be considered, his FP/M, price, and ownership will be too good to pass up and I will play him in one of my lineups.

• blackdirkdiggler

Question: With Porzingis, Noah and Thomas already ruled out, do i trust or not trust the KOQ blocker tonight?

• bfwl3434

Can any clipper fans tell me what’s up with Crawford lately? Looks like he just can’t make anything. He’s still at min price on fanduel.

• odeethedon

Yesterday was my worst day in a long time on FD because of KOQ smh. Somehow I still cashed on DK with KOQ Payton and Hardaway doing basically nothing lol

• ehylton

@bfwl3434 said...

Can any clipper fans tell me what’s up with Crawford lately? Looks like he just can’t make anything. He’s still at min price on fanduel.

His usage is low when Paul is on the court, now that he’s out he makes an interesting punt play

• bigstacks2015

From a game theory perspective Kyle O’Quinn makes for an interesting play tonight. From a non game theory perspective Kyle O’Quinn makes for a terrible play tonight.

• jordanmaz

I was in the 0.7% who went with Hernangoomez, got a combines 56 out of him and Kuzminskas but missed cashing by less than 20 points in 2 tourneys because I missed the Avery Bradley news b4 lock

• bfwl3434

@ehylton said...

His usage is low when Paul is on the court, now that he’s out he makes an interesting punt play

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. Thanks.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

Avery Bradley news didnt come out till after lock. freakin KILLED me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).