• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

@iron_tactics said...

Is Melo going to stay at the 4? WAS a little bit bigger than Boston

Good question. I wish i knew the answer. My thought is that he will still play the 4 but maybe in spurts rather than all game to conserve his energy.

• MrPerfekt7

Tonight 6:30 turbo slate on DK Dal/Mia and Was/NY looking nice how can u pass it up.

• jstorm23

Man draftkings bball DFS is frustrating. Tuesday I scored 350 and yesterday I scored 200.. Unreal

• iron_tactics

@dunbarnation said...

Good question. I wish i knew the answer. My thought is that he will still play the 4 but maybe in spurts rather than all game to conserve his energy.

Yeah just seems like a bad mismatch with Morris and Gortat up there, especially with the way Morris has been playing lately

• kylar18

@SofaKingNyce said...

Why is everyone going back to the KOQ well? What about Hernangomez?

lol, no one will play KOQ tonight, that’s why some people are going back to it. Recency bias is a real thing, 50% of people had their lines killed by KOQ last night and will not go there today. I like the play from a game theory perspective

• draped

@kylar18 said...

lol, no one will play KOQ tonight, that’s why some people are going back to it. Recency bias is a real thing, 50% of people had their lines killed by KOQ last night and will not go there today. I like the play from a game theory perspective

the thing is most of the people don’t realize that O’Quinn played fine, he just got benched for not playing hard on D a few times. they just see his score and go around saying he sucks now.

• kettab24

how in the world did rose put up that many DK against the celtics guards? did Bradley and Smart not play?

• cfitz19

One of my worst nights ever!! Bradley, KOQ, Olynek all on the same team. Taking a break tonight

• monarch

@draped said...

the thing is most of the people don’t realize that O’Quinn played fine, he just got benched for not playing hard on D a few times. they just see his score and go around saying he sucks now.

Did you watch when O’Quinn decided to run point guard on a play then pick his dribble up just past halfcourt, get trapped and throw the ball out of bounds? Hornacek yanked him for the rest of the half.

I can understand why he has such a low floor.

• demato320

@REALDEAL33 said...

Olynyk bust of the night? SMH

Quinn was higher owned so he gets that award

• BUFUu2

@draped said...

agree i watched the game last night and i will play him in a couple but not all in.. The winner tonight will have kuz oquinn her, in it for sure just depends what goes on…. I like stacking felton and rivers tonight as well lot of value out there tonight just have to pick the right mid range guys to win it…..

• draped

@kettab24 said...

how in the world did rose put up that many DK against the celtics guards? did Bradley and Smart not play?

Bradley was out. didn’t watch the game, but he probably got IT defense and Boston has no rim protection.

• bfwl3434

@kettab24 said...

IT4 is the worst PG defender in the league. Smart was on him for some periods of the game and Bradley is hurt. It was really a perfect matchup for Rose with increased usage, a terrible defender, and no rim protection for Boston.

• draped

@monarch said...

Did you watch when O’Quinn decided to run point guard on a play then pick his dribble up just past halfcourt, get trapped and throw the ball out of bounds? Hornacek yanked him for the rest of the half.

I can understand why he has such a low floor.

he is a big man who gets limited minutes. he will make bad plays sometimes. he is still the same player he was a week ago though. he can put up 40 FP in 20 mins if he doesn’t get benched.

EDIT: Im not saying he is guaranteed for it, but there are very few better ceiling options especially on a 5 game slate.

• Youngbandit09

@draped said...

A few times ??? He didn’t even get a chance. 9 mins as a starter come on now …

• draped

@Youngbandit09 said...

A few times ??? He didn’t even get a chance. 9 mins as a starter come on now …

idk how many possesions you think occur in 9 mins but….its definitely more than a few…

• MrPerfekt7

Advice for the day, don’t play Ron Baker the biggest bust of all picks last night

• monarch

He was awful..he also took a 19 footer before that didn’t hit anything but backboard. Hornacek can live with Melo and Porzingis making mistakes. At least with Plumlee and Wily he knows what he has. He could go off but I think that will happen when the roster is back together and in garbage time situations.

• dunbarnation

Actually, the more i read the box scores, the more i want to avoid the entire knicks situation altogether. If hornacek sticks to his plan of playing all 3, they averages about 16 min between them. Even if you pick the “hot” player tonight, it is going to be a tough match-up against gortat. It may burn me but i don’t want any part of it. The last time all 3 were active without noah was back on november 30 and it was the same result.

• demato320

For those DFS ‘er who didnt know( as of today me) the NBA league rules states that 10minutes before game time rosters must be submitted.
    The difficult part is most games start 10 minutes late!!! Cant believe its this way…Especially with all the money bet in vegas on these games!!!!

I

• xdan3220

No such thing as too much Lavine and Wiggins tonight. Expect the Clips to start Felton, Rivers and Redick. Lavine with the huge athleticism advantage on Rivers and Wiggins with 4 inches on Redick. LAC front court D is their strength so offense should go through Lavine and Wiggins in plus plus matchups for each

• MPDR1983

@demato320 said...

For those DFS ‘er who didnt know( as of today me) the NBA league rules states that 10minutes before game time rosters must be submitted.
    The difficult part is most games start 10 minutes late!!! Cant believe its this way…Especially with all the money bet in vegas on these games!!!!

I

Simply don’t play anyone who is GTD all day long or questionable 10 mins before lock.. Very easy to fix the problem.. Take a chance on someone else who is definitely playing rather than trying to outsmart everyone and risk putting up a big fat ZERO in your LU..

• DirkDigglerz

Ron Baker sounds like a perfect name for a guy selling weed

• erizos17

@MPDR1983 said...

Simply don’t play anyone who is GTD all day long or questionable 10 mins before lock.. Very easy to fix the problem.. Take a chance on someone else who is definitely playing rather than trying to outsmart everyone and risk putting up a big fat ZERO in your LU..

Lowry was a GTD all day on monday? What about Rose 2 weeks ago? GTD too right? I’m not sure if Avery was Q last night but the other 2 definitely werent

• Vanco

@erizos17 said...

Lowry was a GTD all day on monday? What about Rose 2 weeks ago? GTD too right? I’m not sure if Avery was Q last night but the other 2 definitely werent

Bradley was not Q or was there even a hint all day of him being injured. I played him cause his price 5900 with a 45 fps potential against a beat up Knicks team seemed great…until he was a late scratch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).