• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12.5 ) at San Antonio ( -12.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@ASitar said...

Eric Bledsoe is the PG I’m plugging into every LU.

He did hit value the last time they played the Cavs

• ehylton

@RWilder said...

I have season tickets to the Clippers, I will be going tonight, my wife is the GC and third in command for the Clippers, so what I say goes off what I watch, not really stats. I know that Doc has tried to focus the ball around Mo with the 2nd unit recently and the entire team and coach were loving his last game. I think he will get a minutes boost. Crawford is what he is, he could hit and he could not, but if I’m going for someone at that low price point that can win a GPP I will go to Rivers, Mo and Felton before I go to Crawford. His shot is just off right now and he needs to score to be valuable.

Anyway. I’ll be at the game tonight. I think this just became the Rivers show for the next week and half until Blake is back. Then it’s the Blake show.

Yes Rivers and Felton are the safest targets out of the guards. Have fun at the game!

• TheGuth

@RWilder said...

I have season tickets to the Clippers, I will be going tonight, my wife is the GC and third in command for the Clippers, so what I say goes off what I watch, not really stats. I know that Doc has tried to focus the ball around Mo with the 2nd unit recently and the entire team and coach were loving his last game. I think he will get a minutes boost. Crawford is what he is, he could hit and he could not, but if I’m going for someone at that low price point that can win a GPP I will go to Rivers, Mo and Felton before I go to Crawford. His shot is just off right now and he needs to score to be valuable.

Anyway. I’ll be at the game tonight. I think this just became the Rivers show for the next week and half until Blake is back. Then it’s the Blake show.

Dude, you’re living the dream life. Congrats! – BTW, I for one appreciate your insight in regards to the Clips.

• dunbarnation

My lineups are done barring any news on kevin love.

• TheGuth

With the news coming out of Denver I have a feeling someone on the Spurs might get “Popped” tonight.

• WidumBoise

Love more likely out than in we think?

If so give me ALL of the LaRonn James.

• RWilder

Regarding Crawford. I just noticed that he is at the base price on FD, $3500. I didn’t realize that. He might be worth a flyer at that price. Normally is in the mid 4000s, so I was basing my insight off of that price. At 3500, even if he hits for 24 points you are getting 7x your money.

I will say, he looks like he is lost out there currently, can’t hit a shot at all. So there is risk there.

• draped

@RWilder said...

that’s cool. thanks for the insight. GC is third in command? what?

• MPDR1983

@WidumBoise said...

Love more likely out than in we think?

If so give me ALL of the LaRonn James.

Love puts up a dud if he plays IMO.. wont reach valuve

• bigkino217

@TheGuth said...

With the news coming out of Denver I have a feeling someone on the Spurs might get “Popped” tonight.

why? it’s not a b2b. no one that i’m aware of is playing through a nagging injury. i don’t understand the logic. teams don’t just say “oh you’re missing some guys, so we’ll rest someone to help you out”. they’re still trying to win games.

• TrustinthePlan

@mabrla said...

I’ve fallen asleep after work and through lock the last two nights. Needless to say, I’ve been lighting money on fire…

I just literally have NOTHING to do after work until DFS starts. I research, work out, research, go to work, research…then hit a boredom lull until the slate begins….

I should probably get a wife or girlfriend but I’m shallow and would rather get a shallow dimepiece arm candy 10/10 when I’m rich and shredded than settle for an 8/10 now.

Maybe I’ll start doing 2 workouts a day….IDK I HATE THE 2 HOURS AFTER WORK AND BEFORE LOCK.

I feel you. I am in the same boat as you. I feel like getting a wife or girlfriend would cut into my research time on slates and cost me a lot of money on top of the money I light on fire. Maybe we are related too, like SportsFan said. But I am here to make you feel better that you aren’t the only one in your situation.

Have a good day and may you stop lighting money on fire. Play Irving and LBJ tonight :)

• tristanwolf

@mabrla said...

I’ve fallen asleep after work and through lock the last two nights. Needless to say, I’ve been lighting money on fire…

Alarm Clock?

• bigkino217

@tristanwolf said...

Alarm Clock?

yea just set one 10-15 mins before lock lol

• CJtheGrump

People think NBA DFS don’t be like it is but it do.

Today, I’m sticking to my sheet. Yesterday was a disaster for me. It’s one thing to pay attention to late-breaking news, it’s another to build a lineup that depends on that late-breaking news as your only entry of the night. Worst part is, I reviewed the picks I compiled in my own spreadsheet, and they were all solid plays. Sometimes that injury fill-in is a colossal trap. I went with them to try to fit in higher-priced plays, but I was never on those players in the first place.

• tristanwolf

5 game slate with some obvious values. There are gonna be so many dupe lu’s tonight.

• bfwl3434

@MPDR1983 said...

Love puts up a dud if he plays IMO.. wont reach valuve

What are you basing this off of that he’ll have a dud? Strictly because he’s banged up and his previous few games? Match up and pace seem good to me.

• TheGuth

@bigkino217 said...

why? it’s not a b2b. no one that i’m aware of is playing through a nagging injury. i don’t understand the logic. teams don’t just say “oh you’re missing some guys, so we’ll rest someone to help you out”. they’re still trying to win games.

Exactly, there is no logic to it. That’s how Pop operates. BTW, I hope you’re right. I just don’t trust Pop.

• draped

@CJtheGrump said...

People think NBA DFS don’t be like it is but it do.

Today, I’m sticking to my sheet. Yesterday was a disaster for me. It’s one thing to pay attention to late-breaking news, it’s another to build a lineup that depends on that late-breaking news as your only entry of the night. Worst part is, I reviewed the picks I compiled in my own spreadsheet, and they were all solid plays. Sometimes that injury fill-in is a colossal trap. I went with them to try to fit in higher-priced plays, but I was never on those players in the first place.

I don’t get the first part of your post, but I agree with the sentiment. you shouldn’t be fitting in the injury news plays just to afford any old high priced guy. you should be using the injury news if it can help you fit in more of your own plays.

• kylar18

@7klub06 said...

Gallanari is questionable with ankle, hope they just rule him out

Well he was downgraded, and he was listed as probable before, so not a good sign for his availability today

• mabrla

@tristanwolf said...

Alarm Clock?

I sleep right though that lol. Got alarms set in 3 minute increments starting at 6:40est.

Maybe I’ll stop working out before work and will go right after. Also like the other posters idea for making a big ass dinner every day.

At least I’ve been waking up at like 9pm and the tilt is far-gone. It just sucks bc I’ll then tilt- research for the next night’s slate for a few hours….put together the NUTS then sleep though lock the next day and lose because of it lol.

• draped

if gallanari is out what is the DEN lineup and who is Kawhi guarding? sorry if this is an obvious question

• dunbarnation

@TheGuth said...

Exactly, there is no logic to it. That’s how Pop operates. BTW, I hope you’re right. I just don’t trust Pop.

I doubt that anyone gets popped tonight. However, he does work in mysterious ways so we can never be 100% sure.

• mabrla

On a side-tilt note. It sucks that DK has GPP’s with the same number of entrants but 50k on top rather than the 100k on FD. I like the LU build on DK tonight more, but I can’t get myself to not play for the highest available top prize every single night.

ROI be damned. I’m never winning a GPP again without big money up top b/c I won’t play anything but the daily GPP the highest available top prize.

Most bitter sweet win of my life was taking home 4k on a slate with my single entry in the $3 when there was a $27 that day with 100k up top that I would have won by 30+ points. NEVER AGAIN.

• Supersharpie

@RWilder said...

Enjoy your films, are you working on anything right now?

• frugal

@draped said...

if gallanari is out what is the DEN lineup and who is Kawhi guarding? sorry if this is an obvious question

With Chandler and Galinari out, I imagine Barton is going to start and get big minutes if the game is within 15 going into the 4th.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).