7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) at Orlando ( 8.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 12.5 ) at Toronto ( -12.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7 ) at Houston ( -7 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 17 ) at Denver ( -17 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@Benf15harp said...

My starting 5 for tonight
    Frank mason iii
    Ben mclemore iii
    James ennis iii
    Glenn Robinson iii
    Marvin bagley iii
    Guaranteed to finish iii

• noddy

@eatmyturf23 said...

Thad too

I have both right now…feels weird.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghost3490 said...

i’m deciding between Bolden and Ferguson.

No Noel…..

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I like Patterson as a punt, no Noel. He should get his minutes

• casper

@ASitar said...

I have 4 Suns in the DK early slate but I feel like Westy/PG/Adams or Grant is the way to go.

Make an embiid in and an embiid out line up the early slate’s all based on that news.if out Jimmy b and JJ get huge bump’s.

• ASitar

Hernan is experiencing “discomfort” (IBS). I’m firing up Plumdog for a 40 burger vs the vulnerable Cavs. Gobert had 15 rebounds last night. O’Neal had 11.

• Smallchimp

@monarch said...

I’ve had a lot of fun with Harden the last couple of weeks…its been a good run and enjoyable watching his games while my scores climb higher but I am jumping off tonight.

His price and ownership continue to rise and that not a good combo for GPP, which is all I play.

You need 7x to begin thinking about a high cash and thats 94 DK points tonight from Harden and then on average 7x from your remaining seven players. I dont think I like those odds.

Or Harden hits 80, 3 $3.5-4.5k punts hit 10x for about 120, your $8-9k play hits for 50-60, and you need 90ish out of 16k ($5.3k per) to reach 350. It requires the value being there, but it’s definitely doable, especially with how well stars and scrubs has been going lately. Multipliers to determine value aren’t a good way to weigh players of different salaries—you can afford a stud going 6k because value players hit for 8-10k fairly routinely, given the slate’s dynamics.

• noddy

do we even know if TT is out tonight?

• Benf15harp

@Smallchimp said...

I don’t know if I’ve said it before but here’s my Harden take (at least until Paul comes back)

Harden is easy-mode. He’s training wheels. He’s the easiest way to lock up 6X value on 13k+ of your salary cap. He makes it easier to approach the cash line. Sure, he might not be the optimal play on any given night, but he’s pretty dang frequently the closest thing to a safe but +EV play. If roster construction doesn’t let it work, so be it, but if things can work around him, it’s hard to act like he’s fadeworthy currently. At worst, he’s not winning you the $100k top prize, but he lets you place instead of an AD dud like last night or Giannis putting up 50 or whatever, he’s just a safer but strong enough play.

That being said, is there a on/off DVP tool where you can see a team’s DvP when a player is inactive or whatever?

You guys really use a lot of tools huh?
    Guess I’m a one tool kinda guy
    Lmao

• shades

Drummond out…Definitely using some Pachlia and Kennard as value plays with Harden/Blake Harden/ABC mixing in some G Green,Zizic and Zubac.Easy to make some lineups today on DK with 2 studs for a change.

• Smallchimp

@Benf15harp said...

You guys really use a lot of tools huh?
    Guess I’m a one tool kinda guy
    Lmao

The wheel’s already been invented, I’m just trying to be out here rolling on it instead of walking

• Benf15harp

@Smallchimp said...

Or Harden hits 80, 3 $3.5-4.5k punts hit 10x for about 120, your $8-9k play hits for 50-60, and you need 90ish out of 16k ($5.3k per) to reach 350. It requires the value being there, but it’s definitely doable, especially with how well stars and scrubs has been going lately. Multipliers to determine value aren’t a good way to weigh players of different salaries—you can afford a stud going 6k because value players hit for 8-10k fairly routinely, given the slate’s dynamics.

Yeah you can’t seriously not a play a guy because he doesn’t hit 94
    92 wont do? Lmao

• HungryHungryHip

How many minutes we think ZaZa is gonna get tonight after playing 28 minutes last night? I’m guessing Leuer takes 5-10 minutes from him and ZaZa ends up in the low 20s for minutes played instead of high 20s.

• ASitar

@HungryHungryHip said...

How many minutes we think ZaZa is gonna get tonight after playing 28 minutes last night? I’m guessing Leuer takes 5-10 minutes from him and ZaZa ends up in the low 20s for minutes played instead of high 20s.

I mean he DID put up 29 DK points up on Atlanta in 19 minutes.

• ASitar

I think Hart plays 36 minutes tonight. I have him in both DK late slates. I know that could mean 20 points, but for $4.7k I’ll take the chance at the 40.

• miggs6876

Main slate gpp. My punts are Hutchensen, Zubac, and Payne. Faded Harden and managed to jam in a bunch of studs.

• HungryHungryHip

@ASitar said...

I mean he DID put up 29 DK points up on Atlanta in 19 minutes.

Not saying he can’t do well in lower than expected minutes. I’m just wondering out loud how many minutes do people expect tonight. Figuring out the Detroit scraps and their minutes are a big key tonight imo

• Benf15harp

@miggs6876 said...

Main slate gpp. My punts are Hutchensen, Zubac, and Payne. Faded Harden and managed to jam in a bunch of studs.

Translation:
    Lmao

• Ace15

Oladipo has to break out right?? Anyone else on the death train? Kennard and stanley in good spots again. Im locking in blake no one is stopping him

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Oladipo has to break out right?? Anyone else on the death train? Kennard and stanley in good spots again. Im locking in blake no one is stopping him

Dipo might be to preoccupied with his music career lmao

• Benf15harp

Fading harden is kinda like fading MJ with PIP and Rodman out 😂

• Sham13

@Ace15 said...

He’s in a smash spot at a low price and I still can’t play him. McMillan’s balanced approach coupled with him not doing anything since returning from injury has me off of him… and I’m a Pacer fan.

• miggs6876

@Benf15harp said...

Translation:
    Lmao

Gotta take a chance sometimes.

• ghost3490

@Benf15harp said...

Dipo might be to preoccupied with his music career lmao

I would have to think that Lowry is more secure in that price point. i watched the last Pacer game and Oladipo just ran down the court and stood on the wing. Was not aggressive at all. Thoughts anyone?

• tianyihe

@Ace15 said...

Leaning towards 100% on Oladipo right now…so I’m with you on the death train if it happens

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).