NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 211.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• pinstripeblue

With 5x value going by the way of the dinosaur , is 6 or 7x value the new norm as pulling in a 340-350 pts night nowadays doesnt guarantee cash, even in 50/50’s…. should be interesting what a 2 game slate yields today..

• Krispac23

I will pass today!! No money to be made :/

• Awoods13

353 last night and I lost a little. Rough night lol.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So…uh…no ones playing today?

• Bigb1485

Even as a chiefs fan I’ll still be playing. Not sure what that says about my dfs habit but hey!

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Waiting on Murray news…I doubt we get an update on Indy/Denver with their much later tipoff

• Njsum1

@Bigb1485 said...

Even as a chiefs fan I’ll still be playing. Not sure what that says about my dfs habit but hey!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Separately….really want to see the Chiefs win this one. Not a great stylistic matchup for them. Hopefully home field will come through. Want to see Mahomes win a title. Best QB, I’ve ever seen.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Go chiefs…πŸ”₯πŸˆπŸ€

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

With a 5 hour gap between start times?

Too risky on FD for me, see you guys tomorrow!

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Waiting on Murray news…I doubt we get an update on Indy/Denver with their much later tipoff

He’s out.

• Petergunz82

@superstars92 said...

He’s out.

Jamal is, I meant Dejounte. Should’ve specified

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

He’s out.

Dejounte? I think he meant Dejounte who is questionable still. Jamal is out though.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Jamal is, I meant Dejounte. Should’ve specified

Oh ok sorry I was confused since the next line was about IND/DEN.

Since he’s the early game, I think it should be fine. I guess Lamb would be the only issue but on DK that shouldn’t be a problem with Beasley and Holiday’s price lower than Lamb (so you can swap him out).

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

The interesting part is if DeJounte Murray is out, that usually spikes Derrick White ownership but White hasn’t shown him to be that much different when starting. Patty Mills might be a more interesting slightly lower owned play. Not sure though, I’ll be busy watching the Chiefs score 4 TDs in the first half to keep track.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

With a 5 hour gap between start times?

Too risky on FD for me, see you guys tomorrow!

Come on GG, live a little :)

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Dejounte? I think he meant Dejounte who is questionable still. Jamal is out though.

Yeah, I reread my post and see why Stars thought I meant Jamal cause I mentioned an update from Denver.

The only 2 other early game status updates we need is Herro and Rudy Gay

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

The interesting part is if DeJounte Murray is out, that usually spikes Derrick White ownership but White hasn’t shown him to be that much different when starting. Patty Mills might be a more interesting slightly lower owned play. Not sure though, I’ll be busy watching the Chiefs score 4 TDs in the first half to keep track.

Actualy with the 2 game slate, if DeJounte is out you probably play some combination of the three cheap SAS guards (White, Mills, Forbes). It’s a good chance one of them will be better than Beasley if Murray was out.

Monte had a bad last game but only because the Nuggets struggled with him on the floor with Jokic. His variation of mins is huge. He could see 35 in a good game or get benched like last game.

• siddom

is it me or is tomorrow just messed up in terms of game scheduling — many games in the ‘noon and about 5 in the evening?

• tmarohl

@Petergunz82 said...

Yeah, I reread my post and see why Stars thought I meant Jamal cause I mentioned an update from Denver.

The only 2 other early game status updates we need is Herro and Rudy Gay

Sounds like Gay is doubtful.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Actualy with the 2 game slate, if DeJounte is out you probably play some combination of the three cheap SAS guards (White, Mills, Forbes). It’s a good chance one of them will be better than Beasley if Murray was out.

Monte had a bad last game but only because the Nuggets struggled with him on the floor with Jokic. His variation of mins is huge. He could see 35 in a good game or get benched like last game.

I’m trying to build without using the Joker. Is that a mistake Superstars?

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

is it me or is tomorrow just messed up in terms of game scheduling — many games in the ‘noon and about 5 in the evening?

That is the annual MLK day NBA celebration. I will be at the Bucks game at 4 PM CST

• Petergunz82

I’m considering stacking Miami SA with just Jokic or Sabonis from the late game but it doesn’t seem right

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’m trying to build without using the Joker. Is that a mistake Superstars?

On DK, you can just choose to play Butler, LMA, and Sabonis instead. I haven’t tried any lineup builds, but if you go that route with those 3 (or DDR for one of the those 3), you won’t have Jokic.

Brogdon also is an interesting candidate too, but it seems like his upside isn’t the same as earlier this year (even prior to his injury).

Keep in mind if Murray is out, the value is at the guards too, so that’ll slightly push up the ownership of the PF/Cs like a Sabonis/LMA/Jokic combo.

Btw, I’m not even playing this slate lol. I just wanted to take a look to see. Gotta go to my friend’s place to watch the Championship game with him like an hour before NBA lock so I can’t play with the Spurs news not known yet. Plus, on DK it looks like it’s a 33% payout to first in the main contest, which is a turn off so I don’t want to play. If I wanted something like that, I’ll rather do it in the MM where the payout is also 33% but a much larger prize.

Unfortunently, I might be leaving at halftime when the game is 35-7 Chiefs haha.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

On DK, you can just choose to play Butler, LMA, and Sabonis instead. I haven’t tried any lineup builds, but if you go that route with those 3 (or DDR for one of the those 3), you won’t have Jokic.

Brogdon also is an interesting candidate too, but it seems like his upside isn’t the same as earlier this year (even prior to his injury).

Btw, I’m not even playing this slate lol. I just wanted to take a look to see. Gotta go to my friend’s place to watch the Championship game with him like an hour before NBA lock so I can’t play with the Spurs news not known yet.

Unfortunently, I might be leaving at halftime when the game is 35-7 Chiefs haha.

I have lost interest in Football, but will watch the Pack probably get their ass handed to them by the Niners. How cool would it be if we had a rematch of Super Bowl 1, and a rematch of all of these stupid State Farm commercials with a Packers V Chiefs Superbowl?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I have lost interest in Football, but will watch the Pack probably get their ass handed to them by the Niners. How cool would it be if we had a rematch of Super Bowl 1, and a rematch of all of these stupid State Farm commercials with a Packers V Chiefs Superbowl?

You aren’t a Packers fan?

I’m more interested in the first game than the Packers game since I expect there to be more scoring and I hate defense lol.

• tmarohl

It will be interesting to see what they do with the slates tomorrow. I have a feeling the main slate will be the five late games, probably an early only 3 game slate with the 1, 130 and 2PM games, and a 4 PM only slate with 6 games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering β€œRake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler