NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) — T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) — T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ScofieldReturns

thanks for filling me in on kenrich williams guys, that was v helpful. not gonna use him now

• Golfnut04240

Ingles playing hurts Clarkson a bit.

• Golfnut04240

Lineup HQ now projects Ball at 27 minutes as opposed to the 33 minutes earlier.

• Pandamonious

@Golfnut04240 said...

Lineup HQ now projects Ball at 27 minutes as opposed to the 33 minutes earlier.

Van Gundy said his minutes would be limited. No word one what limited specifically means here.

• Tajtrivedi

Im going for ingles and ball in my one bullet. YOLO

• wcsd832

Bledsoe or Ball on FD? Same price, I have Bledsoe for now……

• Golfnut04240

@Pandamonious said...

Van Gundy said his minutes would be limited. No word one what limited specifically means here.

I saw that. I don’t have a clue on what that means either.

• efagan99

Made a lineup that’s guaranteed to win first place tonight… only problem is I have -2,000 left under the cap lol Ingram does seem really expensive, is he priced up because of the size of the slate?

Would y’all rather have shai 8700 or Ingram 9100? Need to swap one out to get this thing below the cap

• Tajtrivedi

@efagan99 said...

Made a lineup that’s guaranteed to win first place tonight… only problem is I have -2,000 left under the cap lol Ingram does seem really expensive, is he priced up because of the size of the slate?

Would y’all rather have shai 8700 or Ingram 9100? Need to swap one out to get this thing below the cap

I crammed, Shae and Ingram in a lineup with a bunch of bums on FD, but if I had to choose one I would pick Shae

• Yeoman

@Bodiaz36 said...

I don’t trust Gobert/Adams in this spot. Both stalwart defensively, I think they could neuter each other’s production some.

I was thinking that way too, but looking at the game logs Adams has had some surprisingly nice lines against Gobert the last two years. Double-doubles in five of the last eight, including a 19/16 game, plus a 22/7 in 29 minutes. And surely they’ll max out his minutes if the game stays close? Hayes on Gobert doesn’t seem ideal.

Jingles is In? That cripples Niang now. Damn. Gotta adjust.. also I have lots of Gobert/Adams combos. Like Favors also.

• shaywhat

With active tourney links seemingly dropping Fanduel and now not updating at all since Jan 14th, is there a way to follow big tournaments live? Worked late so unable to enter and I no longer have a paid account with Fantasy Crunchers.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

• choppadown

SF is a wasteland on Fanduel for value plays…bleh.

• Pandamonious

@shaywhat said...

With active tourney links seemingly dropping Fanduel and now not updating at all since Jan 14th, is there a way to follow big tournaments live? Worked late so unable to enter and I no longer have a paid account with Fantasy Crunched.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I would just suggest/request and I guess this is me doing it for you, for anyone playing on FD tonight (I’m not) if they would link the tourney they’re playing in.

I’m not sure if you’re looking for a specific one. People are pretty helpful around here.

• choppadown

Also, Love Muscala > Roby tonight…got him all over.

• BazookaDad

I made 45 unique lineups on FD and my brain is now mush. Some of these are pure darts. Good luck to all!

• ryan7962

Murray and kenrich William’s or Conley and dozier?

• wesdaco

Completely faded Shai tonight – prove me wrong!

O Gilgy-DUD’s myself. 8700 too high.

• Bodiaz36

Pretty decent overlay on some of these FD tourneys. Haha, may be a good or a bad thing. Don’t think folks want any part of this slate

• efagan99

@ryan7962 said...

Murray and kenrich William’s or Conley and dozier?

first has a higher ceiling, second has a much higher floor. I like the second unless you’re saying YOLO

• tristanwolf

@BazookaDad said...

I made 45 unique lineups on FD and my brain is now mush. Some of these are pure darts. Good luck to all!

lol i was getting sick of mixing up 13. good luck!

• BiGtIGeRs

Should I use Kenrich Williams?

• wesdaco

@Bodiaz36 said...

Pretty decent overlay on some of these FD tourneys. Haha, may be a good or a bad thing. Don’t think folks want any part of this slate

Same with the DK $1MIL Fadeaway, going to come up around 6k short (edit). We’re playing almost rake free tonight 👌

• realphipps

Single lineup. Can’t pronounce two of their names.

See you at the top.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).