7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jess701

Hello,
    I am asking for anybodys help I have a big challenge contest tonight please any help on players would be apriciated. Wish me luck.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Going to be another large scoring night I would expect.

• Fant8syBr38ker

Yeah i have learned that DvP means absolutely nothing.

• wlross3

Newbie here introducing myself to the madness. Play mostly GPP on DK as boxbusters24… Anyone else cussing Mr. Fournier this am?

• jeffro2525

After huge ownership from Ish last night it will be interesting to see how many people jump off of him tonight. He will probably back to 10-15% range I would suppose??

• wlynch82

Ive been playing DK all year. But I am sick of hearing about all these ridiculous prices on FD. Ish Smith is 7200 on DK all of a sudden. And he is still $5800 on FD. Either the DK guy is a nazi or the FD guy is incompetent or maybe something in between.

and yes Fournier can go ____ himself.

• teachmehowtocutty

@jeffro2525 said...

After huge ownership from Ish last night it will be interesting to see how many people jump off of him tonight. He will probably back to 10-15% range I would suppose??

On fd he is still chalk just more options

• jeffro2525

It’s just a stupid rookie move that I try so hard to avoid. GPP play is hard enough without knuckleheading yourself out of a contest.

• BphillzMSU

How soon you guys think we will get news on Chef Curry and his availability?

• jdog32310

I’m going to heavily target to Minnesota/Milwaukee game. High scoring and close game probably. Thoughts on this?

• jeffro2525

@jdog32310 said...

I’m going to heavily target to Minnesota/Milwaukee game. High scoring and close game probably. Thoughts on this?

I’ll have a few lineups with heavy ownership in this game.

• twill413

Like the MIN/MIL game. Outside of the C position and Rubio for MIN, I like the MIL side of things a bit better with Alphabet, Middleton, MCW.

• nrgreve

@jdog32310 said...

Middleton and Towns definitely

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

I have merged some posts from this thread into yesterday’s NBA thread as they directly pertained to yesterday’s games.

Thanks.

• Sirius13

does dipo repeat last nights performance or is he going back to normal?

• wlross3

19 mins and 4 pts last time out vs cle and the time before 26 mins and only 10 pts for ol’ dipo i think im staying away tonight

• monarch

Dipo is from DC

• wlross3

victor oladipo is referred to as dipo ‘round here – sry!

• wlross3

Is the phoenix/sac game going to be the obvious stack today?

• CantCatchABreak99

@wlross3 said...

Is the phoenix/sac game going to be the obvious stack today?

In DK the Pho/Sac game is only part of the early slate. If you are playing GPP in DK it’s not part of the main slate.

• wlross3

Thanks what are your thoughts on the main slate then – i saw mentions of the MIL/MIN game – any others stick out to anyone? What about PHI/LAC?

• keephustlincuz

@nrgreve said...

Middleton and Towns definitely

I have my eye on stacking that game. What stack would you use?

• jeffro2525

Chandler Parsons looking good to anyone else? I’ve made 9 lineups so far and he’s in 5 of them…

• CantCatchABreak99

GSW/DEN has the highest o/u on the main slate. I would expect Barton, Klay, Green to have big games; however, two of Green’s duds and two of Klay’s duds have come against DEN even though both played more than 30 minutes in both games.

• wlross3

I debating steering clear of GSW unless Curry is back…. maybe a mistake though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler