7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• sqwerl

Parsons killed me last night. 75% exposure to him. That being said, the last time dal got blown out they bounced back big the next day.

• Unity520

I am debating between durant and draymond as my pay up player. I want to go either Westbrook or curry we’ll see the news

• jeffro2525

@Unity520 said...

I am debating between durant and draymond as my pay up player. I want to go either Westbrook or curry we’ll see the news

Not sure why anyone would pay up that much for Curry who would be coming back from an injury. If you insist on paying up might as well just go Westbrook in a more competitive matchup…you know if GS takes control there is no way they are going play Curry extended minutes…

• CantCatchABreak99

Just a note for all those looking to stack MIN/MIL . . . Only one shooting guard has put up more than 40 fps (DK) in a game against Minnesota this season and that was Monta Ellis way back on 11/3. In two games, Wade failed to reach 40 fps (though he did have 39.75), Klay failed, Will Barton failed (twice), Avery Bradley, KCP . . . the list goes on. Khris Middleton is a SG on DK and he has had back-to-back 50+ fps (DK) games, but I would be cautious.

• mackie64

Anybody like zeller against OKc Playing better of late. Made the wrong decision and went with Fournier over porter at Forward last night. Or do you pay up? Is tonight a payup night or more balanced approach?

• Tsrobertson

I can’t get away from a stars and scrubs line up no matter how hard I try.

I hate it as my night will entirely hinge on punts like Harris and Crawford..

• bigticket

Kyrie Irving at 6100 and off the hard minutes restriction…sign me up

• Sportsfan12

Trey burke or garry harris gpp?

• natedenver34

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Just a note for all those looking to stack MIN/MIL . . . Only one shooting guard has put up more than 40 fps (DK) in a game against Minnesota this season and that was Monta Ellis way back on 11/3. In two games, Wade failed to reach 40 fps (though he did have 39.75), Klay failed, Will Barton failed (twice), Avery Bradley, KCP . . . the list goes on. Khris Middleton is a SG on DK and he has had back-to-back 50+ fps (DK) games, but I would be cautious.

Middleton is killing it right now…if all he gets is 39.99 that would be 5.9 ROI with a proven ceiling of 50+ DK.

• TJRhodes

Middleton will be last nights Fournier. Book it.

• nrgreve

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Middleton is an oversized SG who just needs a few open looks to get going, Minnesota’s D doesn’t scare me away at all

• noddy

I don’t get the stacking in NBA. If you have more than 2 players from one team isn’t it pretty much -EV?

• nrgreve

Anyone like Danny Green tonight? I think the Spurs will try to get him going tonight in a high scoring game vs Houston

• Ringthebell26

Waiting on a Lotta news to build a lineup

• mbunner23

Wiggins/Parsons or Middleton/”(player-popup)G. Hill”:/players/george-hill-993?

• landos

Kawhi will have a big game against Houston, which should be fairly high scoring. But there’s some nice cheap options at SF.
    Dray will play better if Steph is back (fading Klay) but more chance of blowout- pass.
    Sneaky punt on Jamal Crawford. CP3 is gonna cruise through this game. Ish should bounce back as a result.

• BUFUu2

what you guys think about tobias harris

• mstunnabro

when i brought my concern up on fournier yesterday, the responses were “ hes a good play, been doing good lately.” and “ 5× 4/5 games, against (team) tonight, looks good.” knew i should have faded

• jv21

@noddy said...

I don’t get the stacking in NBA. If you have more than 2 players from one team isn’t it pretty much -EV?

You have to consider that there are a lot of ways to score fantasy points in NBA that multiple players can hit value. I don’t think its a good idea to think like that since it will limit your upside. Sometimes it is right to player 3 guys from the same team (eg if the game is high scoring, fast paced, bad defenses or the players are cheap).

• BUFUu2

Another advantage is ot

• cpp214

Building lineups around Kemba and Drum, and waiting on injury news

• mabrla

If Kerr returns tonight the Warriors are going to win by 75 points.

• Justtogetarep

What do you think of Wiggins vs Middleton? Wiggins seems to be up in fps a little and draws a good matchup tonight. 35fps??? Contrarian style…

• TheWeeIceMan

Wow, the FD slam is about to fill more than 6 hours before start.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler