7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@RamblinMan88 said...

Golden State only has 8 guys in the rotation tonight. The Denver TV announcers just said that the big 3 + Livingston, Clark, Speights, Bogut, Iguodala and are the only ones active tonight. So I don’t…know what will happen in this game. I imagine the big 3 will get them out to a big lead and then Clark, Livingston, Iguadola, Speights Bogut will play the 2nd half??

Basically GSW could hit 150 tonight

Nope. I see others active.

• mh93

@jjhollaway said...

Wow closest I ever got to 1st place, DK sharpshooter, tried some new research techniques and they worked, all came within top 1000, two cracked top 100 and one cracked top 50. Only line up still going is at 900th place but only Jerami Grant left. and he is stinking up. Winning some serious money if i can hold.

Yea you’re not going to hold.

• Watchyahead

@brent83 said...

Has there ever been a better quarter than what Draymond has put together so far?

this year no. in the fanduel/ draftkings era probably klay’s 37 point quarter

• sqwerl

Maybe they will wise up and put Joffrey Lauvergne in .

• osuryanf

Noel started off great then picked up foul #2 and is now comfortably on the bench.

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I think Draymond just got some all star votes

• pn3

green had more points for me in the 1st quarter than any other guy had in any of their whole games for me so far :(

• rebkell

@JimmyJane said...

Gonna be worse than when they blew memphis out by 50

Memphis lead after the 1st quarter in that game.

• birn

What’s up with Deandre Jordan? Is he playing?

• Voltzwagon

@birn said...

What’s up with Deandre Jordan? Is he playing?

Just got back in from his rest and about to kick some 76er ass.

• soonerdawg

@sqwerl said...

Maybe they will wise up and put Joffrey Lauvergne in .

not even looking like he is going to get into the doggone game now that the other dude is back….pivoted from Withey to him because i couldn’t find out if Favors was playing before lock

• rebkell

OT in Utah

• sqwerl

Yep, I wanted Withey tonight too. I can’t hope for a blowout though, I am in 68th in the FD swat with Barton going.

• Mattg45

Thank god heyward is killing my cash games

• Mattg45

@sqwerl said...

Yep, I wanted Withey tonight too. I can’t hope for a blowout though, I am in 68th in the FD swat with Barton going.

I switched Whitney for cole at the utility spot on dk. Which works outgood but ooking back on it iwish I had both

• Lionfan22

Nothing is going right for me lately in NBA DFS, when I go right, it turns left. When I look up it looks down. nothing is clicking right now.

• Chief1Champion

OT in Utah

• Chief1Champion

Got withey and Jeff green going

• rebkell

Withey fouled out for UTA

• soonerdawg

@sqwerl said...

they were same price, Withey has put up decent production, but with Favors back, i thought he’d be lucky to get 12-15 minutes…..i figured Joffrey was good for that at least lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

All my compromises during the day were done because I wasn’t willing to run a lineup without Draymond

Looks like it was worth it?

• CantCatchABreak99

Can never get it right playing JJ Redick. Killing me.

• Beevsbee

“(player-popup)Kenneth Faried”:/players/kenneth-faried-13313👎 REDICK WTF….

• Lionfan22

This OT in Utah is comical

• Ibleedblue1

Had another good night in the $3 sharpshooter turbo…. cashed 14/18 line ups. Thank you AD and Norris.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/18699882?uc=296757186

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).