7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• keephustlincuz

what’s the story on jameer?

• mansaofall

Gallinari has 38.2 points and 0.5% owned. I am glad I picked him lol

• soonerdawg

come on double OT!! Come on King Joffrey!! Need some fresh legs!!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Damn. Ive been playing Dray a lot, since Steph went down Ive been 100% on him in my line ups. With a few more adjustments he could have won me a gpp tonight.

• CantCatchABreak99

Denver hosts Portland tomorrow night. Anyone gonna have any legs?

• Chief1Champion

Anyone know what the cash line is in any of the gpp’s on FD. Got a cash LU at 322 with Klay, Draymond and Gallo in OT.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Please let’s get one more. Great game though

• sqwerl

Wish I could see this game. Green going for an 80 burger before its over.

• justy34

Aww I love Faried, hope dude is okay.

• dominicanpapi

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

Denver hosts Portland tomorrow night. Anyone gonna have any legs?

The ownership level on Barton tomorrow will be insane

• gjiu

Top 50 in the block with Pierce and kawhi tsk tsk tsk

• aser18214

I needed a mirace to cashout on my double ups today. I had let downs like Russell and jeff green and trey burke.. I was like 60 points from the green.Then barton and dreymond just dominated and got me well into the green..On fanduel green was only 17 percent owned lol hes usually like 40 percent..Just my luck.

• KRD227

Only played the late slate and did very well (thanks Withey) …deleted $350 worth of main slate cash games because I didn’t like the slate and all that late news started breaking….of course I couldn’t delete my head to heads (which I won) and what would have been my cash lineup scored 298 in the main slate, it min cashed in the few main slate GPPs I left it in too. So, yeah, deleting my main slate action costs me roughly $300 in profit. Ughh! It was an awful team though carried by Green/Barton

I also discovered that, on the weekend, its very very very difficult to get $300 worth of cash game action on the short slates (late slate in my case) when there is a main slate…I was in just about every contest $25 and under and barely managed $280 in action. It was basically all sharks lol…glad I did well

• GTRandy27

@gjiu said...

Top 50 in the block with Pierce and kawhi tsk tsk tsk

There ended up being a lot of value plays tonight

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@justy34 said...

Aww I love Faried, hope dude is okay.

Yeah kinda surreal ending with him looking like he was struggling real bad. Taking away on stretcher.

• JRJ21215

I just won 2nd in the NBA Sharpshooter for $15k. Anyone have experience cashing out these types of winnings? Is there a process for tax purposes?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

336.9 in the Shot with Leonard and Ish holding me back. Pretty proud of myself tho. Only played two line ups, played one in the $2 shot on the early slate and placed 103/5747. Played my other line in the dribbler and block scored 2900.2 and min cashed in both. Small earningS but great ROI. Cashed every night except one, going on a week and a half. Not bad for my first couple of months in DFS.

• GTRandy27

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah kinda surreal ending with him looking like he was struggling real bad. Taking away on stretcher.

Hopefully he can get to a better team, can be a real difference maker. Imagine him coming off the bench for San Antonio instead of David west

• Bastardicus

Probably never been more sure of cashing in my 50/50 early and have things go south. Had Rubio and Kemba, who both played well, but had better first halves than 2nd (slightly). Here’s the devastation:

Figures are rough.
    Kawhi 20 first half, 9 2nd
    Middleton 19 first, 2 2nd
    Noel 20 first, 5 2nd
    Towns 25 first, 6 2nd
    Pachulia 25 first, 9 2nd

Came up 3 points short of cashing with Noel sitting the final 14 minutes or so. SMH!

• FargoBison

Went from a $250 profit to $9 in about 25 minutes…that was a fun. Thought the Warriors would roll and it cost me. The Sixers also played Okafor and Noel together which made Noel useless in the 3rd quarter.

• gzilla

so many trash lineups passed me up because green was going bonkers. oh well.

• chronoxiong

All I’m doing now is just donating money in NBA. Gallinari was back tonight? Does that mess up Barton’s usage? I thought it would so I decide to fade Barton and went with Giannis Antetokounmpo for the “safe” play even though I could afford Barton. That stupid decision turned out to be a 22 point difference. How many points was I far off from cashing in my 50/50s? Well about 10 points or higher. I’m so frustrated right now. Everything I do, I try to analyze clearly about it and make sure I’m making the right decisions. But at the end of night, it just turns out wrong. There’s so much more I want to say but it will become a rant. And I don’t want that. All you guys who continue to win, luck is on your side. For some reason, luck is just not on my side no more. Because I’m “analyzing” it too much. Bs.

• branqor

@chronoxiong said...

All I’m doing now is just donating money in NBA. Gallinari was back tonight? Does that mess up Barton’s usage? I thought it would so I decide to fade Barton and went with Giannis Antetokounmpo for the “safe” play even though I could afford Barton. That stupid decision turned out to be a 22 point difference. How many points was I far off from cashing in my 50/50s? Well about 10 points or higher. I’m so frustrated right now. Everything I do, I try to analyze clearly about it and make sure I’m making the right decisions. But at the end of night, it just turns out wrong. There’s so much more I want to say but it will become a rant. And I don’t want that. All you guys who continue to win, luck is on your side. For some reason, luck is just not on my side no more. Because I’m “analyzing” it too much. Bs.

every time I skim these threads you are here complaining about one thing or another. just quit if it’s causing you so much misery…

• chronoxiong

@branqor said...

every time I skim these threads you are here complaining about one thing or another. just quit if it’s causing you so much misery…

I thought about not posting in this thread tonight. Just too much misery to bear. I agree with you man. If it’s so frustrating for me, I should stop. Or take a day off or two. But I still don’t think it will make a difference. I’m clearly making “dumb” decisions or “analyzing” things too much like thinking Barton was going to lose usage because Gallinari was back. Instead, it made no difference. Stupid stuff like that will make anyone frustrated. But yeah, got to grind on and hope luck gets on my side again…

• osuryanf

@jeffjesus04 said...

I just won 2nd in the NBA Sharpshooter for $15k. Anyone have experience cashing out these types of winnings? Is there a process for tax purposes?

Congrats! I had a big score a couple months ago, I would be glad to help. Just shoot me a DM when you get a second.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler