7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I have been researching every single player and matchups (except for $3500 scrubs who don’t play) on tonights list and feel the most confident in my abilities today more than any other day. It may just be fools confidence, and I may lose a lot of money today but I feel like I know a lot for today and will post my results later today to see if I am successful. Spent like 6 hours so far and will continue till the games begin

Too much information also can load the brain and cause unnecessary stupid decisions, and we all know statistics can be thrown out the window on any given slate

• DubsLKK

Who do you guys like better for cash tonight? Tyreke or Rubio?

• Sirius13

anybody like z. randolph tonight ?

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@nrgreve said...

uote

Reply * To quote a specific section, highlight the desired text with the cursor before using the Quote link * Ringthebell26 0 X 39 minutes ago Waiting on a Lotta news to build a lineup

I cant count the number of times Ive seen this post this season

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@sqwerl said...

Parsons killed me last night. 75% exposure to him. That being said, the last time dal got blown out they bounced back big the next day.

Parsons is on my permafade list

• bhr1989

@JimmyJane said...

I have been researching every single player and matchups (except for $3500 scrubs who don’t play) on tonights list and feel the most confident in my abilities today more than any other day. It may just be fools confidence, and I may lose a lot of money today but I feel like I know a lot for today and will post my results later today to see if I am successful. Spent like 6 hours so far and will continue till the games begin

Too much information also can load the brain and cause unnecessary stupid decisions, and we all know statistics can be thrown out the window on any given slate

Agreed. I set my lineup for tonight last night and only Curry news would make me pivot to a few other moves but point being is I’m confident ahead of time.

• jv21

@JimmyJane said...

GL. Is KCP, Ilyasova and Gasol on your list? Because I believe they are all good plays.

• tonytone1908

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Wow, the FD slam is about to fill more than 6 hours before start.

The 7th New Years challenge was to enter the Slam so I’m sure there’s plenty of people entering to finish the challenge.

• mlrfo4

Any reason for the uptick in minutes for Cole recently ? Looks like a strong punt in what should be a high scoring close game

• jeffro2525

I’m seeing zero value at center tonight. Anyone have any ideas of guys down under 6000?

• fanjuice

@jv21 said...

GL. Is KCP, Ilyasova and Gasol on your list? Because I believe they are all good plays.

KCP is on the list, I won’t fade Gasol completely, he will be in a few lineups, but I just feel there are so many value PF’s, especially Noel who I feel should be priced around 7,700, not 6,300

• dailyfinancialsports

@jeffro2525 said...

I’m seeing zero value at center tonight. Anyone have any ideas of guys down under 6000?

Lauvergne

• NitroChaney

Lol yes…. Yes I am. There are others too.

• mlrfo4

@jeffro2525 said...

Pachula should double/double. NO terrible on the glass.

• tonytone1908

Trying my hand at DK tonight. LU construction is interesting. I kind of like those G, F, UTIL spots and it seems like there’s some decent value there. Definitely makes you look at things differently and now I understand why people bring up some of the names in here that they do.

Didn’t have a need to mess with swap last night but I almost wonder if that will help me or hurt me. Does anyone ever have to do late swaps and leave themselves with a good amount of money on the table? Anyone find themselves ruining their LU’s by making late swaps?

• nrgreve

@jeffro2525 said...

Zaza

• jeffro2525

@mlrfo4 said...

Pachula should double/double. NO terrible on the glass.

I agree…I’m totally over-exposing to him right now though. He’s in almost half of my lineups and it makes me uneasy.

• TheRealJosh5

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

Yeah i have learned that DvP means absolutely nothing.

Starting to notice it too, but it does help for starters.

• cpp214

@jeffro2525 said...

None of these are sure bets, but if I had to pick a few under 6K on FanDuel: Dieng, Withey (only if Favors is out again) and Kanter. If the game stays close I guess I like Kanter the best of those as he could have his way with Charlotte’s interior defense. But he’s a boom or bust type of guy, might get you 35fpts or 15.

• TheRealJosh5

@jeffro2525 said...

After huge ownership from Ish last night it will be interesting to see how many people jump off of him tonight. He will probably back to 10-15% range I would suppose??

has nothing to do with him game last night, but vs CP3 I would only start 2 guys (curry/RWB). Off Ish tonight..

• dustyschmidt22

@tonytone

Personally I only play on DK, because of the ability to do swaps. Leave the guys playing in the late games in your utility spot, or atleast your general G or F spots.
    Say its 8PM and the early games have already started, and a late scratch occurs in the 1030 games. If you have that player you can still switch him out, or if that late scratch opens up a must play value, you can swap him in for a player that isnt a must play, and have money to upgrade a spot whose game hasn’t started yet.

• fanjuice

@TheRealJosh5 said...

has nothing to do with him game last night, but vs CP3 I would only start 2 guys (curry/RWB). Off Ish tonight..

His previous 3 opponents had 36, 46, and 43, I don’t like Ish too much either but starting only 2 guys against him seems limiting

• TheRealJosh5

@Justtogetarep said...

What do you think of Wiggins vs Middleton? Wiggins seems to be up in fps a little and draws a good matchup tonight. 35fps??? Contrarian style…

I try to never play Wiggins, I want too but he does nothing outside of score.

• noddy

@jeffro2525 said...

Zaza

• nmerf11

What are everyones thoughts on Alphabet tonight? I thinking of stacking him and Middleton for FD GPP?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler