7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Cleveland ( -8.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 203
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• noddy

Looks like a lot of other people beat me to it.

• jeffro2525

Any news on if Batum should be ok on the b2b after being questionable the last few games?

• mackie64

Rubio/MCW/”(player-popup)R. Jackson”:/players/reggie-jackson-13352 at pg?

• jeffro2525

I have a 30 lineup fade going on for Reggie Jackson. Is this an awful thing? Seems like his minutes are dipping.

• TJRhodes

@jeffro2525 said...

I have a 30 lineup fade going on for Reggie Jackson. Is this an awful thing? Seems like his minutes are dipping.

I don’t have him much, so that means he’ll go off.

• mackie64

Maybe Bc Brandon Jennings has been back the last 2 games.

• rome9bc

Just stopping by to let you guys know Kyrie Irving is your guy tonight.

• csandbizzle

@jeffro2525 said...

I mean he’s likely gonna be one of the lower owned PGs anyways so I think throwing him in 1 might be worthwhile just on the off chance he has one of his 50-60 FP games, but I’d agree that I don’t like his prospects today.

• mellofellowsu

Value alert on Lebron James. Below $10k on FD. You have to have some exposure to him.

• TheRealJosh5

Is Kyrie still limited with minutes?

• KSOR24

Is Boban Marjanovic a good punt play?

• Sixersfan

@nrgreve said...

Anyone like Danny Green tonight? I think the Spurs will try to get him going tonight in a high scoring game vs Houston

Find me one tournament that was won with Danny Green in it. NEVER!!!

• mellofellowsu

@Sixersfan said...

Find me one tournament that was won with Danny Green in it. NEVER!!!

Quite sure this is false. You may have to go back to last season to find it though.

• kevtrendz84

I like Gianni’s tonight he stuffs the stat sheet.. I’m a little weary on the center position but I’m like zaza and deandre both good Rebounder’s

• Sixersfan

@mellofellowsu said...

Quite sure this is false. You may have to go back to last season to find it though.

That’s a looooong time to go back which kind of proves my point.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@jeffro2525 said...

I’m seeing zero value at center tonight. Anyone have any ideas of guys down under 6000?

Agree with everyone on the Zaza advice.

Regarding Lauvergne, he will probably start and may get a little extra run with Jokic hurt, but Nurkic is planning to come back today. If all three are active and playing, it could get messy. So just something to monitor if you go down this route.

• GTRandy27

Have a early lineup in with both thad young and brook lopez, should i fade one of them and try to inlcude rondo instead? also leaving out notable players like casspi, crowder, jack, sullinger, gay and knight

• Dome92

Curry is Probable

• JSteele

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

GSW/DEN has the highest o/u on the main slate. I would expect Barton, Klay, Green to have big games; however, two of Green’s duds and two of Klay’s duds have come against DEN even though both played more than 30 minutes in both games.

Gallinari is playing. I am getting off the Barton train as he should see a decrease in minutes and usage. Gallinari is nice and cheap on DK though at 6700. Most people will be off him because of the injury but he’s gone through practice without setbacks and with some positive news out of shootaround he makes a very interesting GPP play.

This game is expected to be a blowout though.

• wlynch82

@GTRandy27 said...

Have a early lineup in with both thad young and brook lopez, should i fade one of them and try to inlcude rondo instead? also leaving out notable players like casspi, crowder, jack, sullinger, gay and knight

I think that if you’re playing GPP Tyson Chandler 3900 would be better than B Lopez. Its dangerous and Lopez could burn you but if Lopez has a mediocre game and Tyson puts up another 30 spot that could go a long way towards differentiating yourself from the pack.

• kron624

@GTRandy27 said...

I think Rondo is a must-have on the early slate. I think he will pile up assists in a fast paced game and should be a close one.

• GTRandy27

@wlynch82 said...

I think that if you’re playing GPP Tyson Chandler 3900 would be better than B Lopez. Its dangerous and Lopez could burn you but if Lopez has a mediocre game and Tyson puts up another 30 spot that could go a long way towards differentiating yourself from the pack.

I have both Lopez and Chandler in. I’m liking the move to remove lopez and try to fix in rondo actually.

• GTRandy27

@GTRandy27 said...

I have both Lopez and Chandler in. I’m liking the move to remove lopez and try to fix in rondo actually.

Tried a few combinations hard to include rondo without removing a key player and including a punt play. Already have devin booker at SG

• TheRealJosh5

Who’s likely starting Tucker or Warren?

• GTRandy27

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Who’s likely starting Tucker or Warren?

After that career game the other night you would assume Warren.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler