7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eleanorRigby

@damionismyname said...

lol I emailed them about that last night because I have a bunch also and this is what they said.

“Thank you for your email. We will be running another Mega Four Point Play at some point in the near future, so you will be able to redeem your tickets. Unfortunately, I do not have an exact date for to provide for when the next contest will be posted, so please stay tuned to the contest lobby.”

Thanks

• tmarohl

MCW with Grant backing him up is the Bulls plan for tonight.

• flip4flop

@xdan3220 said...

It has a place in research but can definitely be misleading for several reasons.

1) It is dependent on who you have played (even this deep into the season) if you’ve had Westbrook on your schedule a couple times, Wall etc… then chances are your DvP will be higher than a team that hasn’t had to face an elite guy (or an elite guy didn’t play the night they played them).

2) Takes into account the entire season of data when players change, for example New Orleans is 28th against PG DvP but much of their season was with Frazier as starting PG (awful defender) while now Jrue is starting and is at worst an average defender (3rd best DRPM of pg’s tonight if you like that stat).

3) Doesn’t fully take into account positions, for example Denver starts Wilson Chandler and Danilo who are both considered 3’s, so if they both have good games a teams DvP v. SF’s will go up big time for SF and not at all for PF’s despite one of them having good game against PF.

Things like that, but I still look at it in certain spots just to get a feel

Thank you for the explanations provided by you in others. I still use it but these points are something I take into account as well. I wouldn’t throw it out completely but something I would use to target and dig into more on why a team is bad and if it’s truly a spot to exploit.

• damionismyname

Why is Dante Cunningham 1k more than last game on DK? He was 3 something and now a ridiculous 4.6k, can anyone answer this for me?

• stubirds

@genedogg said...

Brogdon and Mack leaves tons of money but does it make a ton of money?

No upside in Mack. none at all.

• leeg9685

what kind of score will it take to win the dk milly

• stubirds

@DYELB said...

It’s amazing to me that people still think DvP is meaningful

Agreed 100%, It means absolutely nothing. Any player will go off on any given night against a good defense. I don’t even look at DvP

• stubirds

Anyone thinking about Dante Cunningham at 3,800 on FD for a cheap 20pts?

• Njsum1

@debeatup said...

People are putting too much emphasis on Beverley. James is 100% the ball handler/facilitator now – Pat only runs the offense in the 12-15 mins James is resting up. The entire offense is predicated on Harden’s playmaking.

When they are on the court together it’s eerily similar to Westbrook/Roberson except Pat can actually knock down the triple

I could be wrong, yet I disagree with this take, as I think Beverly is the key to the entire game.

• BUFUu2

NO talk about Mudiay for his price going against one of the worst D’s against pgs give me all i can handle

• HYU123

@leeg9685 said...

Prob 330+

• BUFUu2

@leeg9685 said...

380 plus with this slate

• leeg9685

gotta be higher

• leeg9685

im just trying to figure out if theres a chance my guys average 50 a piece lol

• demato320

@stubirds said...

No upside in Mack. none at all.

I agree…..I feel Hayward, Hood, and Favors will get the extra Usage.

• KindGuy

@leeg9685 said...

Based on my calculations, barring any OT games, probably in the range of 357-360. So that’s 7.14x-7.2x or 44.625-45 per player.

• flippitydodah

Having your glue guys crush value is the key. It’s always crazy seeing a winning lineup with Bogdonavic 30fps, or Speights w/ 40fps winning the top prize… Speights has always been one of my favorite late game kickers, even when he was on GS…

Speaking of which, DEN/GS for the last game, will be hard not to have some exposure to this game even though the spread is 15.

2 of the last 3 matches were close. 112-110, and 108-11 OT last season.
    With Durant 101-125

• monarch

If O’Quinn is out then I want all the Vucevic.

• leeg9685

any info on bradley beal…might have to punt my punt trey burke

• demato320

@monarch said...

If O’Quinn is out then I want all the Vucevic.

If Porzingis is out……..IBAKA and Vucevic will be great plays. If no Fournier,…..add Gordon to the mix….Melo cant guard him

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

NO talk about Mudiay for his price going against one of the worst D’s against pgs give me all i can handle

I was on him the other night against 76’ers. Being on the road I am not as excited for him as his splits favor home games.

• baller531

@demato320 said...

I agree…..I feel Hayward, Hood, and Favors will get the extra Usage.

i wouldn’t pin my hope on anyone from Utah. I expect this game to be a Utah blowout. Other than Lin, Nets players are selfish and they plays with ZERO heart.

• Jstri

I just lock in James Harden on fanduel without thinking

• GGee87

I really wish Sweet Lou would have come through for me last night. I figured going up against a former team he would likely show out some. Nick Young seems to have taken over that role for the moment. Onto todays slate though. Im really liking Klay to have a huge game tonight against the atrocious perimeter D of the Nugs. Several different angles you could take to the top tonight… Where are we paying up and where are we paying down in tournaments tonight? Im paying down at C for the most part and PF. Just cant figure out where to spend up at. Nobody is standing way out.

• FargoBison

I could see Mudiay in a game stack maybe but if I’m looking for value at pg I think there are better options. His road stats like was said are not great, plus he can start piling up turnovers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.