7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Brooklyn ( 7 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KMac

Will Jokic lose minutes when GS goes small? Thoughts?

• HYU123

Going to go with Rose if carmelo and porzg out. Feel like i can trust him more than jrue at the same price

• IronMonkey415

On FD I have a lineup with Rose and Jenning. I think I’m losing my mind.

• damionismyname

@KMac said...

had him in then thought about that and took him out

• beechball_45424

Cortney Lee news?

• cjk041084

I feel like pricing on DK makes it tough to get a lineup that you are confident with…u really gotta choose at the top carefully

• TruHawks

Really like Giannis. I think he tries to match Russ with a triple double of his own tonight.

• bmalone

last game he barely plays against GS. cant remember if it was foul trouble or just the small lineup but i dont trust him

• xdan3220

Tonight is really difficult at PG, seems like some of the best value is there with the cheap guys (MCW, Jennings, Rivers) but really strong at the top. I like Westy for over 60 tonight, Curry and Kyrie for 50 and Bledsoe for mid to high 40’s.

• demato320

@baller531 said...

i wouldn’t pin my hope on anyone from Utah. I expect this game to be a Utah blowout. Other than Lin, Nets players are selfish and they plays with ZERO heart.

I still feel there is some value in Hood, Hayward, and Favors ….their price points are very good on FD…..

• xdan3220

@KMac said...

Tough to say, he only played 18 minutes against them first time but wasn’t playing big minutes at that point. Having watched him against the Sixers the other night I was very surprised how athletic he is getting up and down the floor but very tough to trust. Could be great GPP play, wouldn’t touch him at all in cash.

• Youngbandit09

@xdan3220 said...

Tonight is really difficult at PG, seems like some of the best value is there with the cheap guys (MCW, Jennings, Rivers) but really strong at the top. I like Westy for over 60 tonight, Curry and Kyrie for 50 and Bledsoe for mid to high 40’s.

Harden for 110 ? Lol

• Kilala

looks like Bradley Beal is set to play tonight.

• yorick

The HOU/WAS game will be chalk tonight with Harden/Wall being 30% plus owned. Gonna go DEN/GS instead imo in the hope that it stays close and produces a similar fantasy gold mine. They had some close games last year. Looking at the big 4 and I like Barton on the DEN side.

• monarch

I like MCW tonight

• achubs

Was looking at Speights and noticed that Bass put up almost identical stats vs OKC the other night!

• demato320

@damionismyname said...

had him in then thought about that and took him out

Should be more Faired and Chandler…in the 4 and 5. Unfortunately, that means lots of Durant and Green in the 4 and 5.
    I can see Draymond Green having a nice night, lots of steals, 3’s, and assists.

• Youngbandit09

If the game is close harden would go for 80+

• byo34

@monarch said...

If O’Quinn is out then I want all the Vucevic.

I was thinking more Hernangomez.

• dakimbell

@baller531 said...

i wouldn’t pin my hope on anyone from Utah. I expect this game to be a Utah blowout. Other than Lin, Nets players are selfish and they plays with ZERO heart.

I dont know man, they have certainly surprised me and hung around against some good teams this year. we shall see

• dakimbell

@KMac said...

I’m hoping for this or foul trouble, and to have one of those 1 in 10 monster nights from Faried.

• kettab24

lol this DK pricing is insaneeee…they’re quick to hike prices but unlikely to drop em just as quickly crazy

• damionismyname

@kettab24 said...

lol this DK pricing is insaneeee…they’re quick to hike prices but unlikely to drop em just as quickly crazy

I.e Donte Cunningham now at 4.6k

• debeatup

@Njsum1 said...

I could be wrong, yet I disagree with this take, as I think Beverly is the key to the entire game.

Rockets are my local team, watch every game. Harden is 4th in the entire league in usage rate at 33% – Beverley is dead last on the team (excluding the one game Onuaku logged). Now to Pat’s favor, he does lead the team in +/- but that’s to be expected because of his role on the team.

http://stats.nba.com/players/usage/#!?sort=USG_PCT&dir=-1&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&TeamID=1610612745&CF=PLAYER_NAME*NE*Onuaku

• damionismyname

not feeling Curry anymore when his price is still high and he puts up as much as guys 2k cheaper.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).