• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at New York ( 4 ) —- T: 199.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FunchessOfFun

@NarrowJ said...

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Kent+Bazemore&player_id1_select=Kent+Bazemore&player_id1=bazemke01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Devin+Booker&player_id2_select=Devin+Booker&player_id2=bookede01&idx=players

He’s also going against a horrendous Phoenix team who turns the ball over and might get a ton of peripheral stats ie blocks/steals

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Schroder projected to be 45% owned, Lmao.

• tonyd621

@gillio said...

Chandler/Hield or Beasley/Kaminsky

interested value stack there.

• Njsum1

@Numberboy said...

Way underpriced on DK. The algorithm hates him. I’ll have 80% or so

He’s not underpriced because Howard throws up duds quite frequently. He’s underpriced if he has one of his better games. Yet I’m guessing the algo takes into account his propensity to completely suck from time to time. Does seem like a decent spot though, could be one of his better games coming.

• eatmyturf23

Someone mentioned that rivers missed shootaround today. I don’t see that news, can someone source it?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

My write up was pretty much built around Schroder tonight. Looking at past ownership numbers, I thought there was a chance he would be below 20% owned. I’d say in cash you better lock him in and in tournaments he is definitely fade able at a 45% ownership projection.

• bjacksonibew

@apeterson8809 said...

Just Sounds like pure failure lol

• ASalvaro

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned here today but Deyonta Davis has played well the last couple games coming in for Gasol…and is $3,000 on DK

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Someone mentioned that rivers missed shootaround today. I don’t see that news, can someone source it?

Nevermind, found it.
    https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/948272255011655680

• tonyd621

@apeterson8809 said...

Is your projected ownership % reference only available to premium members or did you use an alternate source? Moreover, will this % ownership being so high; will you take him out of some lineups and put in a say Kemba, for example.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

I keep forgetting the pricing difference on the two sites. And it does seem like more people, on this board anyway, seem to play DK and are referencing their prices. Have never been on it…

Is it a better site for newcomers? Advantages/Disadvantages?

I personally prefer FD, but have been playing a little more DK this year. It is probably harder for beginners than FD. That is because many players have multi positional eligibilty. For instance, some guys can be played as a center or power forward, some guys can be a point guard or a shooting guard, some can be a sg or sf. It leads to very creative lineup construction. Scoring is also different on DK than it is on FD or Yahoo.

• gravitymaze

@RandysCrow said...

I keep forgetting the pricing difference on the two sites. And it does seem like more people, on this board anyway, seem to play DK and are referencing their prices. Have never been on it…

I think more people like DK nba because they give more options. Like I believe you can easy choose 3 guard positions to play there. Think fd could be harder to play but more straight forward. You know the min cash line is 300 most nights. Fd is the hardest to cash on imo. So I feel lucky that I finally know what it takes.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@tonyd621 said...

Is your projected ownership % reference only available to premium members or did you use an alternate source? Moreover, will this % ownership being so high; will you take him out of some lineups and put in a say Kemba, for example.

The thing about the Hawks is (in most cases) it’s not like one guy on their team is going to run away with it. I wouldn’t be surprised if their ending fantasy points looked similar to the Orlando/Nets game from yesterday. The play might be… stack a guy like Bazemore or Ersan + TJ Warren then target the Blazers with Lillard + Nurkic (pivot off of a chalky howard) and try to fit Bron in (If love sits). Not even sure if this would work out, I’m just thinking out loud.

• jetsfan303

@RandysCrow said...

I usually let the night dictate where I go. Last night I really wanted to fade Ennis and Josh Hart and knew at the 3k minimum Ennis at least would be far more popular over there.

Tonight FD as I want the extra $$$.

You could always put together one on each, see which one you like better that day and go from there.

• tonyd621

Does anybody think Connaughton gets more minutes because of the 3in4, b2b and the OT game last night?
    He only played 22. CJ had 45, Turner had 38 and Napier and Aminu had 40> each.

• kipboggins

Anyone riding the Beasley train today??

• zigger77

@tonyd621 said...

Does anybody think Connaughton gets more minutes because of the 3in4, b2b and the OT game last night?
    He only played 22. CJ had 45, Turner had 38 and Napier and Aminu had 40> each.

But whos back today?

• Mindcr1me

@kipboggins said...

Anyone riding the Beasley train today??

• johnfoster8

Schroder and Blake or LBJ and Ulis?

• tonyd621

@zigger77 said...

But whos back today?

Hence, that question you asked me is sarcasm? I was thinking maybe because he was the only one who played

• bfagan1236

@apeterson8809 said...

I was just thinking that + the other hawks players I am rostering.

Who is the next best option at point guard under Schroder? Is it Milo at 5.7?

• DMeditator

Time to fade the German

• gravitymaze

@apeterson8809 said...

My write up was pretty much built around Schroder tonight. Looking at past ownership numbers, I thought there was a chance he would be below 20% owned. I’d say in cash you better lock him in and in tournaments he is definitely fade able at a 45% ownership projection.

thanks sometimes its good to come to forums.

• bods72

@apeterson8809 said...

The thing about the Hawks is (in most cases) it’s not like one guy on their team is going to run away with it. I wouldn’t be surprised if their ending fantasy points looked similar to the Orlando/Nets game from yesterday. The play might be… stack a guy like Bazemore or Ersan + TJ Warren then target the Blazers with Lillard + Nurkic (pivot off of a chalky howard) and try to fit Bron in (If love sits). Not even sure if this would work out, I’m just thinking out loud.

This is exactly what I have been mulling over the past hour or so. Pivot off Schroeder to Lillard or Evans, punt center with Chandler and play both?

• gravitymaze

have to admit I don’t think I have ever won money listening to forum posters…we will see

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).