• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at New York ( 4 ) —- T: 199.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tylerphohman

I don’t understand how mccollum isn’t higher owned since CLE is the worst team against SG

• firemedicpat

Dame usually plays entire first.

• yisman

Got Jarrett Jack at 5% on fantasydraft.

• deerosa

@firemedicpat said...

Dame usually plays entire first.

Coming off bad hammy and Napier playing well.

• firemedicpat

@yisman said...

Got Jarrett Jack at 5% on fantasydraft.

Lebron wants 80.

• firemedicpat

@deerosa said...

Coming off bad hammy and Napier playing well.

Said to get 38+.

• TeamTarek

so i faded the king… see ya tomorrow guys

• warrendeath

Point made with LeBron…in another minute and a half of action he added 3 rebounds, a steal, an assist and 4 points.

• KindGuy

Yea… i went against my own advice and faded the GOAT.

See ya’ll tomorrow. Lol.

• jglumsic

IT looking aggressive so far

• warrendeath

Game is close. That’s good for all of us too.

• RipCityRings

@warrendeath said...

Point made with LeBron…in another minute and a half of action he added 3 rebounds, a steal, an assist and 4 points.

Steal literally fell into his lap. He’s shooting well so I’m sure he’ll hit 5x, but his usage is definitely down with IT on the court.

• warrendeath

@RipCityRings said...

Steal literally fell into his lap. He’s shooting well so I’m sure he’ll hit 5x, but his usage is definitely down with IT on the court.

Yep. Same with rebounds. I can’t stand the guy, but things rolls his way. Dude is the king of stat stuffing. I still think he will have a hard time hitting value. I haven’t checked, but what is he at now…19 points?

• RipCityRings

D Murray 0.4%, let’s do this!

10 minutes from now: I’ve made a huge mistake…

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

IS 80% Nurkic too much Nurkic? 🤔

• moosedrool

Damn it, Portland making a game of it so far.

• wscooby

Damn!! Lebron went from 25 MPH to 120 MPH in no time!!

• TeamTarek

@apeterson8809 said...

hmm nurkic under 5% owned i guess? so u did everything right and i hope he gives u 50 burger tonight

• tmarohl

@BradBishop71790 said...

Fade LeBron they said

Unless he gets 70, I will feel good about only playing him in about 10% of my lineups.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Not really concerned….as now he will sit half of the second quarter. If he finished the 1st half with 30 I am still right along with my projection of him finishing with 60. Plus he hasn’t had his flurry of TO’s yet which I am betting 4-5.

Just need to have my guys perform.

• GTRandy27

@tylerphohman said...

I don’t understand how mccollum isn’t higher owned since CLE is the worst team against SG

tough to fit in mccollum with today’s roster construction without leaving out some chalk. also he hasn’t been too good lately even without lillard. makes sense he’d go ham tonight though

• firemedicpat

@apeterson8809 said...

Definitely.

• feekdogg

LeBron with no turnovers through one?
    It’s a Festivus miracle!

• jglumsic

This feels like a wade night hes already drained his first two jumpers

• firemedicpat

IT is still really good. Cavs won’t be touched in the playoffs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).