7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 132.5
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

RWB + Kuzma for the late night hammer.

• winnerchickendinner

Soooo Anthony Davis in probably the best matchup tonight… to play or not is the question. Also like dinwiddie in that game. Brad beal and towns seem to be locks again. Waiting to see if vucevic is out. Justice Winslow is priced a tad bit high after he smashed Cleveland last time. The cavs do give alot of rebounds to rebounding guards though. Devin booker should be good. I wish Jeremy Lin got more minutes because I think he would smash in this spot. Trae young isn’t good enough to take advantage yet.

• dominicanpapi

Satoransky and Bryant are 6K, Beal is close to 10K. Wizards players no longer lock and load on Fanduel.

• jess701

ya beat chipotle addict last night with only 303 points for $100 lets keep this year rolling good! ya will A D play, with a 9 slate games tonight I think I might go more balanced tonight but westbrook kuzma combo looks good!

• jess701

sorry had 308.50 he had 307.25

• jess701

looking at it fast beal booker JVAL looks like a good combo also.

• underdawgs

@jess701 said...

looking at it fast beal booker JVAL looks like a good combo also.

Jval is a bit risky… doubt he sees much playing time tonight…

• DirkDigglerz

Great 9 game slate liking PG13 so far

Guys join the Rotogrinders Yahoo League 50 entries Max just $1 entry:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/14198/overview

Last week winners:
    1st nathanb-3O2D
    2nd Randao
    3rd Jran2306
    4th jerygetipad
    5th DirkDigglerz

• jess701

@underdawgs said...

Jval is a bit risky… doubt he sees much playing time tonight…

who will they use chandler more is he on minutes restriction?

• jess701

ahhh didn’t see that but len against washington might be better wash. like ranked 20 against centers

• jess701

good job DirkDigglerz!!!

• DirkDigglerz

@jess701 said...

ahhh didn’t see that but len against washington might be better wash. like ranked 20 against centers

Thanks, I like Len too I’m going heavy on him today , Javale Mcgee is looking good too

• jess701

Wonder if hermangomez is taking a big chance he seems to be getting some minutes

• Tribefan18

@dominicanpapi said...

Satoransky and Bryant are 6K, Beal is close to 10K. Wizards players no longer lock and load on Fanduel.

Mid 4’s still for wiz value on DK.

• Tribefan18

@jess701 said...

Wonder if hermangomez is taking a big chance he seems to be getting some minutes

Zeller is out, he should be the primary beneficiary.

• mbunner23

Love this slate. A lot of good power forward and center options today from first glance.

• underdawgs

Hard to even build a dummy lineup until injury news.
    If Kyrie is out, almost all Celtics are good value.
    If Vuc is out, Fournier gets a real boost answer and Gordon is too cheap. Plus DJA / Simmons statuses since both missed last game.
    And D Rose still doubtful but Teague is Q.

• lovpink

• jess701

I like dk so much more then fanduel they seem to keep there players lower price on players which I love! Beal is like 86000

• jess701

@lovpink said...

who is that devonte graham?

• lovpink

@jess701 said...

who is that devonte graham?

kemba usage will be thru the roof in the 40’s but i’m playing the cheap guys too monk graham gomez total 9800 should net around 80 fp

• jess701

@lovpink said...

kemba usage will be thru the roof in the 40’s but i’m playing the cheap guys too monk graham gomez total 9800 should net around 80 fp

right!!! You could go randle, Beal, holiday combo.

• whothis

@DirkDigglerz said...

Great 9 game slate liking PG13 so far

Guys join the Rotogrinders Yahoo League 50 entries Max just $1 entry:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/14198/overview

Last week winners:
    1st nathanb-3O2D
    2nd Randao
    3rd Jran2306
    4th jerygetipad
    5th DirkDigglerz

In

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I know Porter is supposed to be back, but I’m extremely disappointed in DK’s pricing of the Wizards. Sato, Green, and Bryant are all still in the bargain bin like the last game never happened or roles haven’t changed. On top of that they’re playing the Hawks. It effects the entire dynamic of the slate. Maybe I’m just bitter over my massive losing streak, but stuff like this irritates the hell out of me. I know everyone is playing with the same hand, but it just takes the fun out of it for me.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

Hard to even build a dummy lineup until injury news.
    If Kyrie is out, almost all Celtics are good value.
    If Vuc is out, Fournier gets a real boost answer and Gordon is too cheap. Plus DJA / Simmons statuses since both missed last game.
    And D Rose still doubtful but Teague is Q.

Gordon is a hack in great spots. I’ll just go kuzma or Tatum in the same price range

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).